occurrence 11

Hello everyone ♥️,

At next day morning:

🔷Sam slowly moved and open his eyes .he look up at the ceilings of the room and then to his next and right side and a huge smile form on his face.

He slowly removed Anwar's head from his arm and ameen's head from his shoulder. Sam made his way out of bed and he put the blanket on them slowly and walk out of their room to his room.

He took shower and start getting ready for office . He walk out sat on dinning table.

Sam : assalam-o-alikum mom dad - he said and took newspaper and a cup of tea .

Fayruz : wasalam son .so anything important today ? - he asked and Sam nodded .

Sam : yes dad ,u. Know that our delegations are coming today from Singapore . They want to give us a huge contract of stones . As they liked our work last year's  so now they decided to sign a deal with us again . I was working on the presentation since many days . I hope they like our designs. - sam said and fayruz nodded.

🔷Sam was mad for stones . For the precious and beautiful stones . He once saw a beautiful work of stones somewhere from that day he decided to search the most beautiful work of stones .he open his company with fs stones. His company has different sections . One was to find the stones and also to purchase and the other one to find out that they are real or not and then it went on polishing . After the same kind of stones separated and then he sells them over the world.

Fayruz : aren't u talking about mr.mehra the Indian delegations who opened their branches in Singapore last years?? - he said and Sam nodded.

well he's good frnd of mine . I have worked with him . Son don't worry they  are nice people .- fayruz said and Sam finished his breakfast.

🔷He took his mobile and laptops and walk out.

Sylvia : sam don't forget to be at home around 11 because siv's family is coming to see you - she said and he nodded.

🔷He check the time and sat in his car . before he could start his car ,two people jumped in his car with their shoes and shocks in hand making him turn immediately.

Anwar :bhai please drop us at our college . We are very late - he said and Sam narrowed his eyes at them who were panting .

Ameen : what?? Bhai help us .u know our professor is so strict . We have to submit our assignment today - he said and Sam started the car .

Anwar and ameen : "By the way bhai we like our bhabhi " both yelled and run out of the car leaving sam shocked with tiny tingling in his heart .

🔷He saw them entering College and he smiled . He drove to his office and start checking his description of the stones which he has to give to the delegations . after checking all the detail and presentation he was satisfied . He rested his head on the back of his chair and closed his eyes.

"By the way bhai we like our bhabhi"

His eyes snapped open as he remembered what his brother said . He smiled and turn to check the time . There was still time time to go home . He just start checking the details of his presentation once again.

Fayruz : sam we should go now - he look up where his father was standing at the entrance of his cabin .

🔷He nodded and closed his laptop  he walk out with beating heart. He was feeling strange , both son and father drove towards home and as they entered they saw siv's father with his wife and younger daughter .

Fayruz : assalam-o-alikum - he said and hugged asim.

Sam came forward hesitantly . The girl with lady turned to him .