occurrence 43

Hello makkaley ❤️,

Siv's pov :

Sam : "Siv hurry up." He called me for the third time.

I put my Hijab on and ran out of the dressing room. He looked at me and smiled.

Siv : "I'm ready." I said going closer to him.

Sam : "You're looking beautiful." He said and I looked at myself where I was hidden in my Abaya and in Hijab. Only my face was visible to him and it was also clear of any makeup.

He still find me beautiful!!

Siv : "I didn't use any makeup." I said and he come closer.

Sam : "And that's what make you more beautiful. Your simplicity." He said and I smiled.

Sam : "Let's go. We have a lot of things to shop." He said holding my hand.

Siv : "Wait." I said and took my clutch and held his hand again.

We both walked out of the room and Saw Abbas and Ali standing. I wonder when they sleep .

Sam : "Are you both coming?" Sam asked and they nodded.

Abbas : "Always Sir." Abbas replied.

Sam sighed and we both start walking after locking our room and I was so excited to shop for everyone.

Siv :"We'll start from Papa and Dadu." I said as we reached the mall.

Sam  : "As you say." He said and I smiled looking around the countless shops.

I bought a beautiful watch for papa and a beautiful cap for Dadu as I saw him wearing Caps. And also I bought a muffler for Dadu. We shopped for sameera,Dadi Sahib and Mama.

Siv : "Do you think anwar and ameen will like this?" I asked looking at a shirt but sam didn't answered.

I looked at him who was looking around to find someone.

Siv : "What happened?" I asked him.

Sam : "Nothing. Looking for Abbas and Ali. Where they go?" He said and I didn't find them around.

Siv : They never leave us alone and now they were nowhere. How?

Sam : "Finally we get some alone time." He said and I giggled looking at the relieve on his face.

Sam :"This would be perfect for my Anwar and ameen." He said looking at the shirt I was holding.

We bought the same shirts and jeans and waistcoats for anwar and ameen as both were twins and had a lot of resemblance with each other so we thought to gift them same. For banu I bought a beautiful Diary as I knew she likes to write all the time with her favorite chocolates.

Siv :"We are done." I said looking at the shopping bags we were holding.

Sam : "Not yet until I buy something for my wife too." He said making me smile.

Sam : "You stay here. I'll just come." He said and I nodded.

Leaving me in cafeteria,he went out and I keep enjoying juice while looking around. So many people were there eating laughing and talking.

Abbas : "Mam where is Sir?" Abbas appeared of nowhere and asked.

I looked at him who was panting hard and was looking around. Ali reached us running and he was too panting.

Ali : "Let's go mam." Ali said and took all the shopping bags and walked out.

Siv : "But sam.!" I questioned looking at Abbas who was looking around being alert.