occurrence 19

Hello everyone ♥️ ,

At next day morning:

Ameen :Where they are ?why they are taking so much time ?- It was ameen asking these questions to his parents who were smiling .

🔷Ameen was so impatient to have his breakfast . He was feeling so hungry but everyone was waiting for the newly couple .his mouth was watering looking at the omelets .

Sylvia : ameen behave - her voice make him look away.

🔷All the family members were on the breakfast table waiting for newly married couple .it was too late .sameera was gone to call them.sylvia was impatiently waiting to see her daughter in law and son.

Ameen : dadu (grandfather) tell me who takes so much time ?dad tell me when u and mom came on the breakfast table on the next day of ur marriage ?- he asked looking fayruz who startled on his sudden question.

Fayruz :where we come from ?- fayruz asked but ameen was not leaving them.

Ameen : tell me mom did u made ur in law's wait like this ?- ameen asked and Sylvia smiled.

Sylvia : our marriage was little different - Sylvia answered making fayruz smiled.

🔷Both look at each other and smiled .all the days of their marriage to their love and till now start roaming on their mind making them smile . The journey of their marriage to love was so awesome to them.

Ameen :I will not take so much like my elder brother took .- he said and telling his future planning.

"What ?all yelled and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Ameen : ofcourse I'm so in love with food I love eating .how can someone be late on breakfast table .- he said and took bread with omelette to eat .

🔷All laughed looking at ameen who start eating because he was feeling so hungry and as he said he's in love with food .

Anwar : but I'm so excited to know about the last night incident .- he said happily.

🔷Both Anwar and ameen looked at each other and chuckled thinking about the lizard prank .ameen forgot his breakfast and start waiting for his brother.

Shams : boys sam is coming .I hope he will let u both go safely .- he said while having a juice.

🔷Everyone look up and saw sam coming with siv .banu ,sameera and zarnish were following them . Both were looking so beautiful and perfect . every eye was stick on them . Sylvia was smiling looking at her handsome son .

Siv and Sam :  assalam-o-alikum - they greeted everyone as they reached near the breakfast table.

"Wasalam " - everyone answers and offered them chairs to take seat .

🔷Sam took a chair out for siv and she hesitantly sat down while sam sat next to her.

Ameen :bhai where were u ?see our breakfast was also waiting for u - he said looking at the plate which was half eaten .

Sam : u can start brother .we won't mind .- sam said while having juice for himself .

Sylvia : siv u feel easy have breakfast ,- she said looking at siv who was seated quietly.

Fayruz : don't be shy beta this is ur home - he said and siv nodded.

🔷Everyone start having their breakfast but she was just having tea .sam turn to see her plate which was empty . Sylvia was observing her son .she was looking at empty plate of siv but she was waiting what her son will do .