occurrence 12

Hello everyone ♥️,

In siv's house:

Pashmina : aapi what are u thinking ?

🔷Siv who was preparing their bed for sleep look up at her who was having a mischievous smile on her face .

Siv : what I'm thinking ?I'm just planning to sleep - she said and jumped on bed.

🔷Pashmina companied her and lay beside her on bed.

Pashmina : aapi don't lie I know u are thinking about Sam bhai . - pashmina said and siv's eyes go wide and she turned to her.

Siv : what ?- she almost shouted.

Pashmina : yes I know . Now Don't act and don't shout . U know I have seen him today.god he's hot and handsome appi - she said and siv got up immediately.

Siv : " How are u talking pashmina ? Stop this now.let me sleep "- siv said and turned to left side and lay down with beating heart.

🔷She closed her eyes and stop her thinking which were roaming around sam.she knew that her parents meet him today and they were praising him since they came back and she was getting more restless to see him .

Pashmina : hey siv I'm telling u . U will forget to blink ur eyes when u will see him .god he's so handsome ,so hot " - she said and siv turned to her.

Siv : what u are saying hot hot again and again ? Stop okay !- siv said and covered her eyes lay on her back.

Pashmina :" okay . But u know when you will get married to him and he'll came out after shower from washroom and u will look at him there u will say how hot u are sam !!"- she was teasing to the core and imagining. siv was looking at her with jaw drop and a dump look .

Siv : pashmina ! Siv yelled and she stopped her imagination.

Pashmina : what siv !how beautiful scene of u and sam bhai I was thinking where he was picking u up in his arms and u were shying ...- she was almost saying with a mischievous smile . Before she could complete she received a pillow.

🔷Siv throw a pillow on her and start hitting her with it.

Siv : u idiot . How shameless u are - she said while hitting her with pillow.

🔷After a while she lay down with siv but both were panting hard.

Pashmina : what shameless !! Don't u know his parents are coming tommorow to fix ur marriage date . U are going to be mrs samad fayruz soon .- she said and siv glare at her but was not able to control the sensations and butterflies which start tingling her heart.

Siv : shut up now and ur all stupid talks . I need to sleep because I have school tommorow not like u - she said and took blanket over her and turn to other side .

Pashmina : yeah yeah I know u need to sleep . Am o look that dumb ?u need silence so u can think about ur hot sam . By the way if u are not interested then o can do this ! She teased her.

Siv : shut up and sleep- siv said and turn off the lights.

🔷She closed her eyes and the only name which was roaming in her mind was sam . Her heart was beating as hell . She slowly toucher her face and she find it heated up .his thoughts were making her heat up and nervous . A little smile covered her lips and she drawn into his dreams..

To be continued ..

(Ps : sry for the short episode . tommorow u will get long episode)

Thanks for reading ❤️
Keep smiling always 😊.

Please excuse my flaws and mistakes.