occurrence 14

Hello everyone ♥️,

On engagement day :

Sylvia : hurry up everyone .we are getting late - Sylvia shouted coming in hall while placing her dupatta on shoulder .

🔷She look around to see but no one was there . All the things were placed in the centre table of hall.all sweets , fruits,dresses,gifts everything.

Sylvia : sameera Hurry up .zarnish ,banu,farha hurry up girls.we are late .-sylvia again shouted while checking everything.

Fayruz : they'll be here . We still have some time- he came from behind and hugged her.

Sylvia : what are u doing ?kids are coming ! Leave me.- she tried to unwrap his arms which were around her.

🔷He tighten his hold and placed his chin on her shoulder.he slightly place his lips on her cheek kissing her and she blushed hard.

Sylvia : fayruz leave me . we are not in room- she said shyly but fayruz didn't leave her.

Shams: maa let fayruz papa hold u like this. Just don't move for a second.- both look up at the voice and saw shams holding camera in front of them.

🔷Before they could realise it he capture their moment and wink at them.

Fayruz: u naughty boy.u should stop to keep an eye on us .- fayruz said which make shams laugh and sylvia was already blushing.

Shams: maa stop blushing now.hurry up we are getting late.- shams said and she glare at him.

Sylvia: I'm not blushing and I'm not late u all are late.where are the girls and my boys ?- she asked and turn on the voice.

Anwar and ameen : " mom we are here "- both were coming downstairs.

🔷Sylvia just keep looking so handsome in their white shirts and blue jeans and was having a sleeveless jacket on it.their hair and little shaved bear was making them more attractive.

Anwar and ameen: mom how we are looking ? Both came in front of sylvia and she smiled.

Sylvia : as handsome as always . She said and they  both hugged her together.

"Bless u " now hurry up and put all these things in car . where are ur sisters? - Sylvia asked while taking steps towards the stairs.

🔷Anwar and ameen smiled with shams looking at their mother and shook their head.

Ameen : girls I tell u - he said and took a basket of fruits and walk out while Anwar and shams also followed them.

🔷All the other things were carried by the servants and they put it in the cars.. Fayruz's brothers and their wife's also came as they got ready.sylvias parents and brothers also waiting for the girls to arrive but they were taking so much time.

Sylvia : girls hurry up - she said as she entered the room.

Sameera : mom just 2 minutes

🔷All girls were looking beautiful with light make up and matching jewelleries and were giving competition to each other's.

Sylvia : hurry up everyone is waiting .- she said and turn while all girls took their dupatta and followed her.

Anwar : girls because of u we are late - he said and sat in car while all others also took seats in car .

🔷Cars start moving one by one and their journey started towards siv's house .today siv and Sam were going to be engaged by wearing rings of each other's name but it was a engagement in which the groom was not present . Only three days were left for his marriage and he was still busy in his marriage and he was still in Singapore.sylvia was so upset with him . But as they decided they were going to put sam's name ring in siv's finger today .all were so excited but also sad as sam didn't came.