occurrence 41

Hello makkaley ❤️

Third person's POV.

He was looking around to find sam. Since morning he didn't saw sam. He saw him going out with his one bodyguard but he didn't returned. He wanted to go after him but his longing to see siv was increasing in him. She's alone and he has the opportunity to see her closely.

His feet again went to the staff side to call Michael. Taking his help again, he was carrying the trolley toward Sam's room. But he saw Abbas standing next to door.

Third person : "Good morning sir." He said looking at Abbas

Abbas : "Morning." He simply replied.

He was about to rang the bell when Abbas held his hand. He looked at Abbas.

Abbas : "You're not allowed." Abbas said stopping him.

Third person: "But they called." He managed a way.

Abbas : "No mam instructed not to send anyone in. Not even room service." Abbas said stopping him.

Third person: "But." He tried once again.

Abbas :"You can go." Abbas said and he fisted his hand .

Walking back from there he was feeling bad for not getting a glimpse of her since she came here and also he lost the opportunity to kill sam .

Abbas looked at the girl and then took the call she was offering. As he heard what the other sider said he nodded.

Looking around he confirmed that there was no one. He insert the card in the door machine to unlock the door. The girl entered the room and Abbas keep looking at the watch waiting for her to come out.

In just 3 minutes she was out and Abbas took a breath of relieve. The girl went off while Abbas locked the door again and stood in front of the room like he was standing before.

Siv's pov :

It was 11 of the night but he didn't come back. I was feeling scared now.

I didn't call him but now I thought to call him, All the day I waited for him but he didn't come. I took my mobile and dialed his number.

Siv : "Assalam-o-alikum." I said as he received the call.

Sam : "Walikumusalam." He answered.

Siv : "Where are you?" I asked.

Sam : "Im on my way. I was about to call you. Can you go to the dressing room. He said and I idn't get him.

Siv : "Why?" I asked him.

Sam : "Just go there and I'll tell you." He said and I walked to the dressing room.

Siv : "Now?" I asked as I reached in.

Sam : "There's a file in my suitcase. Can you find it." He asked and I looked around to find his file .

Siv : "I'll try." I said taking his suitcase,

Sam : "Find it. I'll call you in few minutes." He said and cut the call.

I looked at the mobile and then start looking for his file in his suitcase but I didn't find anything. My mobile start ringing again. I received his call.

Siv : "Sam there's no file here." I said and waited for his answer.

Sam : "I know. Okay now go to our bedroom and I'll see you soon." He said and ended the call.

I looked at the mobile and then shrugged my shoulders. I walked out and went toward our bedroom. I startled when I saw something placed on bed. I went closer and looked at the dress bag. There was a letter placed on it with a red rose. I was amazed that how it came here. Taking the letter,I opened it but before reading it I looked around to find someone who placed all these things here.

Whether They Will Accept?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें