occurrence 27

Hello everyone❤️,

(Important : read this chapter after reading occurence 26 .sorry for the inconveniences makkaley )

Flashback episode (first morning):

Sam's pov:

🔷I moved a little but find some weight on my arm I slowly opened my eyes and turn to my left side .the most beautiful sight was infront of me . I turn completely to left side and just keep looking at the face which was fluttering my heart .siv was sleeping so close to me .her head was placed on my left arm and she was deeply in her slumber . I smiled and removed the hair strands from her face.she moved a little on my touch and then she turn to me which make her head touched my chest .I just keep looking at her .she was here so close to me strange tingling were teasing me .she pulled the blanket on her shoulders and snuggle more in me .her hand reached my shirt holding it tightly while her head rested on the side of my chest my heart jumped as I feel the warmth on her body next to mine her warm hand was on my chest holding my shirt tightly in her fist .I didn't understand what to do my arms moved up to wrap around her but then I stopped .I just keep thinking what to do .my heart was compelling me to hold her in my arms while my mind was stopping me.what if she got up ?I sighed and put my arms again aside.my eyes moved to clock placed on the side table .it was still 4 of morning .my heart was beating as hell .I look down at her pretty face.her breath was fanning my neck making me restless my arms were itching to be wrapped around her but I was stopping myself .I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tightly. But her breath her feel her closeness was disturbing me.
For once I thought to wake her up.but then I stopped myself because I knew if she woke up then she'll again be on the distance from me and for now I just wanted to keep feeling her close.

Sam :"Siv" I whispered her name while my fingers start playing with her hair.

🔷Her head moved and she came more closer to my heart while making my heart restless . Her feet touched my feet creating sensations in my body .I never felt like this no one was this close to me ever and now suddenly all this I was not understanding what was happening inside my heart sweet torture she was giving me.

Sam m.v: "Sleep Sam " I said to myself and nodded on my thought .

🔷I closed my eyes but her feel was still with me .

🔷We were laying together close ,so close to each other her breath her feel was distrubing me I just couldn't hold myself and slowly and hesitantly I put my hand on her shoulder to feel her close.i keep my eyes closed and fall again into sleep.

Siv's pov:

🔷I snuggle more in something I feel so good.the warmth the feel was so good .few seconds passed and I realised something.

siv m.v : where im sleeping?

🔷My eyes snapped open as my eyes opened I saw a white t shirt .my hands tightly holding it.i moved a little back and saw his sleeping face . I was most glued with his body . My arms were on his chest.his arms were not holding me but her right hand was placed on my shoulder.

Siv m.v:what I did ??

Siv how can u do this ??

🔷I scolded myself and slowly moved back creating distance between us .my heart was beating as hell .I suddenly missed the warmth of his body next to me .my cheeks flashed red when I thought of me sleeping all the night like thus and it was half past five it was fajar time . I look again at his sleeping face which was looking so peaceful .my lips stretched into a smile .I slowly made my way out of the bed and went to washroom to do prayer.i came out and covered my head with the heavy dupatta in namaz dress.i start offering my prayer after placing prayer mat on the ground .as I completed my prayer I made dua .