occurrence 44

Hello makkaley ❤️,

At fayruz mansion :

Sylvia : "Fayruz call sam please." Sylvia said worriedly.

Fayruz : "What happened?" Fayruz asked looking at her tensed face.

Sylvia : "I don't know. I'm not feeling good. I want to talk to sam. I want to know that he's fine." Sylvia said and fayruz held her hands and turned her toward him.

Fayruz : "Just relax. He's fit and fine. I called him in morning. He was so happy because he was going on shopping with siv. I don't think we should disturb them." He said but sylvia was feeling restless.

Sylvia : "I know but still I just want to hear his voice. Something is bothering me. Please call him." She said and fayruz nodded.

Fayruz : "Okay just relax. I'm calling him." He said while taking his mobile out.

He dialed Sam's number and waited for him to pick his call but he didn't received his call. Fayruz again dialed his number but again no response from the other side.

Sylvia : "What happened?" She asked looking at fayruz.

Fayruz : "Nothing. He's not receiving the call. I told you he must be busy in shopping. We shouldn't disturb them." He said but sylvia was getting more restless as she was feeling something bad.

Sameera : "Mom what happened?" Sameera came with Anwar in hall and saw sylvia worried.

Fayruz : "Sam is not receiving the call and your mom is getting worried for it." Fayruz replied and sameera smiled while taking seat.

Sameera : "Your son is busy these day with his wife so don't be tense. He's fine. He'll call you." She said but sylvia was not getting satisfied.

Anwar : "Mom don't worry." Anwar said while hugging his mother but still sylvia  was not sure of anything.

Her heart was not in peace. She wanted to hear Sam's voice to confirm that he was fine.

Sylvia : "Call him again please." She said and all sighed.

Aarib : " Sisi Maa." All turned back on the bounce to see the person standing on the doorway.

(Aarib is son of Hammad Ahmad & he is elder among all of his cousin's)

"Aarib." All yelled with a huge smiled on their face and ran to him.

Anwar : "Aarib bhaiya how are you?" Anwar asked while hugging him.

Aarib :"I'm fine buddy. How are you?" Aarib asked while placing his bag aside.

Aarib : "Rozz papa." He said and hugged fayruz .

Sylvia smiled with tears in her eyes. After two years he was in front of her. After meeting everyone, he walked to the person who was his favourite.

Aarib : "How's my flower?" He asked standing in front of sylvia.

Sylvia : "Don't talk to me. You forgot your sisi Maa after going abroad." Sylvia said and he laughed.

Aarib : "Can a son forget his mother?!" He said and hugged sylvia .

Sylvia :"I missed you son." She said while hugging him.

Aarib : "Missed you too Maa." He said and kissed her head.

Sameera, Anwar and Ameen gathered around him and start talking to him while banu was looking at him from a distance. He looked up at her and as he did,she ran up to her room and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Aarib : "Where is sam?" Aarib asked looking around.

Sameera : "He's on his honeymoon. But why didn't you attend his marriage?" Sameera asked and he smiled.