occurence -7

Hi everyone ♥️,

Here is the seventh occurence of the story .

After two days,

Sameera called Anwar,

Sameera :Anwar where are u ?

Anwar : I'm on the way sis .I'm just coming few minutes.- he said and cut the call.

Sameera look in front of her where her parents and her brother Sam was seated . They were looking at her and she was waiting for Anwar and ameen.

Fayruz: so ur two days are over. What would u say about the girl u told us .

Banu : dad she's perfect . Bhai u will faint looking at her .she jumped in while saying.

Sam : Banu keep quite - Sam said but his heart start beating fast just to think about that girl .

Sameera : Dad I got every information about her but just please wait for Anwar and ameen . She said and fayruz nodded.

All were waiting for Anwar and ameen while sam was amazed on his own inner condition because it was the first time in his life that he was waiting for something.and that too was about a girl. He was thinking about a girl which was making him shock and smile.

Finally after 15 min both Anwar and ameen entered their house .

Sameera : finally . Where were u idiots ?if u both didn't show up for next 1 minute I was going to tell them . - she scold them and they just fall on the sofa in front of their parents.

Ameen:water please - he said and their maid bring water for them .

Sylvia :okay shall we now ? She asked and Sameera nodded.

Sameera : okay mom .we find about sivakshi . I hope u guys won't reject her because she belongs to a middle class family whose father was running a departmental store .- she said this and paused to see expression of her parents have .

Sylvia : that doesn't matter ,Please continue.- she said and fayruz smiled.

Sameera :bhai u okay with that ?I mean she belongs to a middle class family and all ? She asked to Sam and he smiled.

Sam : ofcourse that doesn't matter where she belongs to . Sam said and his parents looking proud at their son.

Now would u please hurry up . I have an important business dinner . Sam said while checking time on his watch .

Sylvia : no u are not going anywhere.  She said and hold his arm while his siblings grinned and he gave them a deathly glare.

Sameera : okay ,so coming to the point. Her name is sivakshi .full name sivakshi asim .she has two elder brother and one younger sister . Her brother's are married and they were working in abroad and settled there . sivakshi is a teacher .she's a shy kind of girl as our Sam want.- she said and look at her brother who smiled.

Anwar : and they have a very small family circle.

Ameen : and the most important she's not engaged with anyone but - he said and stopped.

Fayruz :but - he asked.

Anwar :  Her parents are finding a suitable partner for their daughter. He said and all smiled.

Sameera : that's enough for now . I want u all please think about it . please at least just believe me - she said and both her parents nodded with smile.

Fayruz : Tommorow is Sunday right ?he asked and Sameera nodded .

Fayruz : get ready . We are going to sivakshi house with proposal of Sam . He said and all yelled with happiness .

" Oh thank u dad" sameera bugged fayruz while both Anwar and ameen run to hug their brother who was about to leave .

" Hey big bro " they both hugged him together and he startled.

"Congratulations".they yelled in happiness .

Sam : I'm not getting married now idiots- he pushed them back and straighten his jacket.

Ameen :but u will na.bhai In this ocassion of happiness I want u to gift me my favourite racing bike . I won't mind accepting it. -He said innocently.

Anwar : and bhai I want a racing car . That will be fun . Anwar said and gave high five with ameen .

Both turned to Sam who was glaring at them .

Anwar : what ? I know bhai that how much u love us and u want to fullfill our demand . I love you bh.. before he could complete he got a playful punch on his stomach.

Anwar : these starts he said while  blinking his eyes again and again and kept his hand in stomach.

Ameen : hahaha that was bhai's punch . U know bhai loves me more. He'll buy me my bi...- before he could complete he also a punch from sam making him fall on the ground (acting ).

Ameen : these starts ... He mumbled while all laugh looking at them .

Sam pulled them by their shirts and make them to stand in front of him.  They blink their eyes and look at their  brother who was smiling.

Sam : u know u both are the smile of this house - he said and hugged his crazy brothers.

They both hugged him too with love and respect .

" Love u bhai " both said in unison.

" Love u too stupids and I will get u what u want " he said and they smiled.

All went toward their rooms while sam went to get ready for his business dinner . But his all thinking were fixed on the girl to whom his parents were going to meet . He was feeling himself eager to see her.

He took his dress out and went to take a shower .after taking shower he changed into his suit of brown colour . He comb his hair and put his coat on .

She's a shy type of a girl as bhai want - sameera's word ringing in his ear and a huge grin form In his face .

"Sivakshi " he slowly whispered her name.

He smiled and shook his head . He took his wallet and mobile. He went out and saw her mom standing on the hall.

Sylvia :so going ..! She asked and he hugged his mother .

Sam : I'll be home soon mom . He said and look at his mother who was looking tense.

What happened ?ur looking tense !he said and his mom looked up.

Mom tell me - he asked again.

Sylvia - u think that this girl one u dream about . I mean I don't know how would I decide that if she's made for u or not . She said and whick make sam smile.

Sam : "when u will meet her just remember one thing . If u see yourself in her then she's the girl we are looking for"- sam said which lighten Sylvia's stress.

Okay now.u should not think about it.im getting late. I will be home soon .he said and kissed his mother's forehead and marched out in porch where his car was waiting for him.

Syliva smiled as her son lighten her stress and now she can be relax herself and she know now that what she have to so.

(Here is my Instagram id for our chellakutties @sam_siv_2825 do follow there and give ur support 💞.)

To be continued..

Thanks for reading ❤️
Keep smiling always 😊..

Please excuse my flaws and mistakes.