occurence 33

Hello everyone ♥️,

Wish u a happy Ugadi shubhakanshalu ,may u and ur family have prosperity and happiness for ever✨❤️

Third persons pov : (villian)

"No Dad no. This can't happened. Samad fayruz Ahmad again won." He said and threw the glass of wine on floor.

"Calm down son. We'll figure this out." His father said coming in front of him.

"No dad. I can't wait.sf companies has to destroy. CEO of Sf Companions has to destroy." He yelled and moved back to the counter and took again a glass and filled it with alcohol

"Son you have to calm your anger for now." His father tried to calm him.

"You know he took all the tenders which I also coded. The last hope was Khan's deal and here again he defeated me. Sam got all contracts of Khan's today" He yelled with anger and gulped that dirty things down his throat.

"He's best you know. His thinking is different from us. I know we hate him but we also know that we can't defeat him. He's extraordinary. He's the one who build this,sf companies." His father said and his eyes lighten up.

"You are right dad. Sam is the one who is taking sf companies on success and what if sam dies." He said and laughed evilly.

"What are you talking about? I won't let you do any mistake or stupidity. Today is his sister's engagement. Don't do anything." His father tried to stop him.

"Let's go to celebrate his sister's engagement." He said and laughed.

Sam's pov :

I was outside in lawn. Guest start coming. My whole family was there receiving guests but my siv was not here. She didn't arrive yet.

Sylvia : "Sam where is siv ?" Mom asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

Sylvia : "Go and bring her with you." Mom ordered and I obeyed.

Sam : "Okay mom." I said and walked towards room.

My heart start beating fast as I start imagining her in that red frock. I was getting so impatient to see her in that frock. As I opened the door and stepped in I froze. I forgot to blink my eyes. The beauty was in front of me. She was looking so beautiful in that red frock with matching light golden high heels, that diamond ring which I brought for her in her finger and those pair of anklets in her feet. Her hair were tied in a French tail while some hair strands were hanging on her temple and neck. With light make up she was taking my breath away.

I closed the door and she turned on the voice. I was so mesmerized by her beauty. She was captivating me in her glamour. Slowly I start taking steps toward her. I saw her getting nervous as the frill of her lashes lay down and I was just going closer to her in a trance. I saw her taking her dupatta and she spread it on her shoulders.