occurrence 16

Hello everyone ♥️,

I don't know whether I deserve this love or not thank u makkaley for ur love and support 💞 and got 5k readers

I don't know whether I deserve this love or not thank u makkaley for ur love and support 💞 and got 5k readers .I doesn't have enough words to convey my thanks . Luv u all ❣️.

**********************************************
(Ps : I don't want to drag the marriage episodes so thought to give 2 long episodes).

🔷There was all mess in fayruz mansion . Everyone was busy in preparation . fayruz mansion was fully decorated with flowers and lights . The best wedding planners were hired for all the decorations and all the preparations of wedding . It was the wedding of India's most eligible bachelor sam fayruz ahmad who never lay an eye on any girl.  Media was so eager to know about the girl. The main gates were closed and guards were around the house . All the media was out of the house to know about the preparations and about the groom and bride . The news of Sam fayruz ahmad the CEO of fs companies is getting marrying surprised everyone and his all business associates and partners were eager to see his bride.

🔷Everyone not only his family but his business associates, friends, neighbours, employees everyone was excited for his marriage and he himself was not here . Only a day was left for his marriage and he is not here and was still in singapore.this news was also making people surprise that the groom himself was not present in his marriage which was making Sylvia more angry.

Sylvia : fayruz I'm asking for the last time when ur stupid son is coming - she asked almost in warning which scares fayruz.

Fayruz : Sylvia calm down . He'll .. he'll be here. -he tried to calm her.

Sylvia : yeah really when he'll be here because tommorow is mehandi . His marriage is going to start and he is still there in Singapore . - she said angrily and took a glass of water to drink.

🔷Fayruz didn't say anything but keep looking at his beloved wife who was looking so angry.fayruz turned on the voice and saw shams standing.

Shams : what happened ?he whispered looking at fayruz.

🔷Fayruz tiptoed to him and look at Sylvia who was throwing things in anger here and there .

Fayruz : weather is not good - fayruz said pointing towards Sylvia's mood making shams chuckle.