occurrence 24

Hello everyone ♥️,

(A.n : sry makkaley I can't upload episode as I have gone to my school yesterday 🤧 and I had my  exam today so I prepared for it . please excuse me ❣️,thank u ).

Siv's pov :

🔷I was thinking what to answer. I wanted him to stop me. I wanted him to say that siv will come back with me but he wanted me to say no I guess.

🔷Every eye was on me waiting for my reply. I looked up in his eyes and parted my lips to say something.

Siv : "I'll think about it." I answered looking at him.

Sylvia : "As you wish beta. Now have breakfast and then get ready to go." Mama said and I nodded.

🔷Slowly I start having my breakfast with thinking what to do. Should I stay or not? I was so confused.

Zarnish : "Bhabhi get ready." As I finished my breakfast Zarnish said and I nodded.

🔷I saw all boys going out while all girls took me to my room. I was already ready in my red frock and bangles. I applied red colour lipstick on my lips as makeup. I took my clutch and mobile with me. Covered my head with my dupatta and spread myself around a maroon shawl. Slipping my feet into Khusa shoes I turned to girls who were looking at me with wide eyes .

Siv : "What?" I asked looking at all of them.

Sameera : "Bhabhi are you going to kill my brother with your this simple but heart taking look?" Sameera said and put her hand on her heart.

Zarnish : "God do beautiful in just simple lipstick." Zarnish said and hanged on sameera's shoulder.

🔷Both sighed having their eyes on me all the time. Banu giggled looking at them. I blushed the way they were looking at me.

Siv : "Stop you two." I said and turned to mirror.

Banu : "Bhai is going to faint." Banu  passed a comment.

Siv : "Girls enough." I said and turned to them.

🔷They were hiding their smiles looking down. I took steps out of the room and they followed me. As I step down from the stairs I saw sam was ready and waiting for me.

Sylvia : "Bless you both. Go and come soon." - she said and I smiled going closer to her.

🔷We hugged each other and she kissed my forehead.

Siv : "Allah Hafiz papa." I said to sam's  father.

🔷I don't know how the word papa slipped from my mouth but I liked it. Calling his parents mine.

Fayruz : "Allah Hafiz beta. Bless you." Papa said and I smiled with happiness.

"Mr sam are you ready?" Papa asked sam  and he nodded.

🔷His eyes fall on me and all words of sameera and Zarnish start ringing in my ear.

"Bhai will faint looking at you."-
Banu's  words rang in my ear and I looked again in his eyes which were fixed on me.

Sam : "Come." He said while stepping out.

Siv m.v : But he didn't fainted!!

I'm not looking beautiful.!?

🔷My all happiness faded. don't know why wanted see my charm in his eyes. wanted him to be impressed by me. want him to find me beautiful. I knew he thinks me as beautiful but still wanted to hear again and again calling me beautiful. For him and from him  I wanted to look and hear myself beautiful.

🔷The car started and drove out the house.i was looking outside from car he was busy in driving. None of us talked to other but i wanted him talk Anything but All way to my house we were silent I turned to see him who was busy in driving.i huffed and looked away.