New World Academy (One Piece...

נכתב על ידי Galactoria

This fanfic is about a girl, who everyone that knew her, was called a freak. She had an unbelievable type of... עוד

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special! Chapter 10!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Part 1)
Chapter 12 (Part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Well. . .
OC Forum!
Chapter 18: The Carnival (1/5)
Chapter 19: The Carnival (2/5)
(A/N)
Chapter 20: The Carnival (3/5)
Chapter 21: The Carnival (4/5)
Another Tag
HALLOWEEN *Special*
(A/N) Sorry...
*A/N: Important!*

Chapter 14

458 23 8
נכתב על ידי Galactoria

Aether'sPOV

I woke up noticing that I was holding Law's hand and snuggling beside him. I was blushing as I realized he was holding me and his sleeping face, made me blush on how adorable he is. I noticed that Ace and Luffy were asleep on the floor as Kid was on the top bunk. I quietly and slowly got off the bunk as I tippy toed to the kitchen. I checked the clock only to see it was 5:30 am. I made breakfast as I packed my own Breakfast and Lunch.

I chose to wear normal clothes instead of a onesie... I decided to wear a small summer dress in my 10 year old self with a summer straw hat that has a blue ribbon bowtie tied on it. I wore small white bow shoes and carried teddy, which I turned off the illusion mode so I look like a kid. I got out of the dorm, eating a grilled cheese sandwich I as supposed to eat at lunch, but I don't care cause I'm still hungry. I was only 2 meters of the door until I was getting mauled by fangirls. It ain't pretty when you get grabbed, yelled by the ear, high powered squealing, suffocated, etc... I managed to teleport away running. I screamed, but it sounded like a little girl going "AHHhhh..." Pretty much.

I managed to hide in a low part of a desk that belonged to Mr. Shanks as the mob passed by. I sigh in relief as I got out. He then grabbed me and hugged me to death like I'm a Teddy bear. My face was getting blue by the minute until a hero saved me by teleporting me away from him. I was brought on a nice tan skin with a yellow hoodie. A familiar chuckle rang near my ears as he carried me gently. Fuck. Is all I thought. Law was smirking until it fell as he heard Luffy, Ace and Kid. I hopped off of him. Just as I did, Luffy's rubber hands grabbed me and put me in front of him up high. He then did something I hated the most, tickling me. He was going it so much I started crying in laughter. He then stopped as I lied there like a star, breathing heavily for awhile until Law picks me up again and 'walks' away from the group.

There I sat on his lap pouting as class began. He wouldn't let go of me, the mob won't stop squealing and Luffy won't stop bugging me by poking my cheeks. I pretty much pouted the whole day until I fell asleep on him, since I was bored. The guys were mad and the mob was squealing in adorableness. Yeah, one heck of a day as a child sized teen.

________________________________________________________

A little note that I might not update a week or more since I am busy. I will try to make it quicker and stuff so...

Bye!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
24K 549 82
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them