In Love With An Outlaw

By diorbabygee

"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole... More

• Copyright
• Words From the Author
• Chapter One
• Chapter Two
• Chapter Four
• Chapter Five
• Chapter Six
• Chapter Seven
• Chapter Eight
• Chapter Nine
• Trigger Warning
• Chapter Ten
• Chapter Eleven
• Chapter Twelve
• Chapter Thirteen
• Chapter Fourteen
• Chapter Fifteen
• Chapter Sixteen
• Chapter Seventeen
• Chapter Eighteen
• Chapter Nineteen
• OUTLAW: A Traplanta sequel
• Chapter Twenty

• Chapter Three

844 72 15
By diorbabygee

Chapter Three

"Forbidden fruit"

Kauner

A few hours later...

"I appreciate you.." Amir says, grabbing my hand as he helped me out of the car. "For spending the day wit' me, and paying for dinner. Even though it was supposed to be on me."

"I think you've done enough already." I retort, referring to the eighteen hundred dollar Fendi Viscose dress I was wearing. "It was the least I could do."

"Yeah well, next time leave your wallet at home and let me treat you." He bites his bottom lip, staring at me.

He was looking so good in his white Comme Des Garçons tee, light wash Gucci jeans that had rips at the knees and white Air Force Ones. Plus he was wearing that cologne that I smelled on him last night and that shit had me in a trance.

"Next time?" I ask him, tilting my head to the side. "Not you assuming that I'm going to let you take me out again."

"You will." He says confidently, flashing me a smile. "Matter of a fact, what you doing tomorrow?"

Oh this nigga applying pressure for real.

"I'm catching a flight back to Atlanta in the morning. Why?" I question.

"I gotta' fly to LA at eight tomorrow morning, check on some business. Why don't you come with me?"

"W-What?" I stumble over my word, trying to make sure I heard him correctly. "You can not be serious."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, because we just met?!" I say in a more than obvious sarcastic tone. "Nigga are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah I'm straight." He chuckles, sounding sexy as hell as comes closer to me. Grabbing my hand. "Real shit, I like spending time wit'chu and I'm not ready for it to be over. What difference do it make if it's here, LA or Atlanta?"

"I like spending time with you too.." I admit, against my better judgement. "But LA? I don't know Amir.. I already broke one of my rules by linking with you today."

"Break some more." He says, staring into my eyes with a big ass grin on his face. We were so close that I could smell the traces of spearmint gum on his breath.

What is this nigga doing to me? I ask myself, wanting to give into temptation and see what his lips would feel like against mine. I pride myself on being hard to get but something about him makes me forget to practice everything I preach. Shit, it's barely been twenty-four hours that we've known each other.

"Amir you are not ready for me." I warn him as I come to my senses, returning his stare. "Trust me."

"How you gon' tell me what I'm ready for?" He fires back. "I'm wit' whatever."

"Mmm. I bet you are."

"I'll give you til' the morning to make ya' mind up." He tells me, breaking the sexual tension between us and taking a step back. "But I get it if you ain't tryna' do allat' right now, I can't even fault you. Just know that if you do decide to come, I'm not expectin' nothin' from you. Like I told you before, Ion have no hidden agenda or no shit like that. I enjoy ya' company."

"Let me think about it.." I said, knowing good and damn well I wasn't about to fly across the country with this man. Am I? Nah, I can't be going out like that.

"Of course ma." He said, grabbing my hand again and caressing the backside with his perfectly manicured thumb. "Go inside so I know you're good before I dip."

"You must be used to always getting your way?" I roll my eyes, referring to his demanding ways.

"I guess we'll find out in the morning." Amir shrugs.

"Don't be cute." I scold him.

"Oh so you think I'm cute?" He chuckles softly, letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around my waist. Pulling our bodies up against each other.

"Nig— Bye Rashiyd." I ease out of his grip, being sure to call him by his middle name.

"That's how we doin' it now Miss Wright?" He questions me, rubbing his hands together as I back away. "Can I atleast have my hug now?"

"Please don't tell me you were that nigga in school."

"Nah, never that." He assured me. "Now c'mere."

Sucking my teeth, I walked into his arms and laid my head on his chest as he embraced me. The smell of his cologne mixed with his fabric softener smelled so damn good that it made my knees weak. I had to catch myself before I stumbled and looked like an idiot.

"A kiss too?"

"Get the fuck off of me." I laugh, pushing him away from me. "Go home sir."

"A'ight a'ight, I'll call you." He said, smiling from ear to ear. Watching me as he slowly backed away towards the car.

"And I might answer."

Turning on the six inch heel of my Rene Caovilla pumps, I shook my head from side to side and smiled to myself. Thinking about Amir's crazy ass. He's a cocky motherfucker, and normally that shit would turn me all the way off but it was different on him. It was actually cute. Not that I would ever tell him that.

"So that's the nigga that got you trippin' on me?"

As soon as I step into the lobby of my hotel, I see Sincere standing there. Waiting for me.

"What the fuck are you talki—wait, what the fuck are you doing here Sincere?" I chuckle in disbelief, looking at this nigga like he had grown two heads. "How did you even find out where I was staying?"

"That's not important, I need to talk to you Kauner." He says in a sense of urgency. I just stood there looking up at the ugly expression on his face.

"ABOUT FUCKING WHAT?!" I yell, catching the attention of some of the hotel staff. "What you need to do is stay the fuck away from me, we don't have shit to talk about and what I can't figure out is why you can't understand that."

"I fucked up! You don't think I know that? I fucking know that!" He whispers in a harsh tone, pulling a red Cartier ring box out of his pocket as he takes a few more steps towards me. "But what I'm hoping can happen is—"

"Not a motherfucking thing!" I slap the ring box out of his hand and across the lobby just as hotel security walks up. "Get the fuck outta' my face with this bullshit, before I really give you what you're asking for Sin!"

"What's the problem here?" The bald white man steps in between me and Sincere, using his arm to keep me further away.

"Look rent-a-cop, I'm just tryna talk to my girl." Sincere sucks his teeth, waving the man off. "Do you know who the fuck I am?"

"Your girl? Nigga please." I roll my eyes. "My name is Kauner Wright and I'm actually a guest here. I'm staying in the presidential suite."

"Are you a guest here sir?" He turns his attention towards Sincere.

"No he's not." I answer before he even gets a chance to. "He's stalking me with his weird ass! STUPID ASS BITCH! YOU GOT A WHOLE HOE AT HOME! STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME!"

Now, I was heated.

"Kauner you straight?" Amir asks, walking up from behind me.

"Y-Yeah. I thought you left?" I ask him, lowkey embarrassed about what was unfolding in front of him.

"I was 'bout to, but you forgot your phone." He extends his arm out to me, handing me my phone.

"Who the fuck is this clown ass nigga?" Sin snaps, attempting to walk around the security guard to get to me and Amir. "She always safe when she wit' me patna."

"Fuck you doing bro?" Amir chuckles, placing his hand on my lower back as he steps in front of me.

"Oh you tryna' do something?" Sincere asks him, damn near fighting the security guard as he tried to get to Amir.

Somehow Amir wasn't even phased, he just stood there watching Sincere make a complete ass out of his self. I could tell by the look on his face that he was ready for whatever though. Behind his calm eyes, the crazy was just begging to come out.

As the rest of the security guards came running into the lobby, they rushed to help the one who was holding Sincere back. They were all talking with each other before they literally picked his big 6 foot 3 ass up and carried him towards the door.

Although I'm standing here in real time, I'm still trying to process what the fuck just happened. Where did Sincere's slimy ass even come from, and with a proposal too? His ugly ass needs to stop snorting that shit.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize to Amir, using my free hand to massage my temple. "I came in here and he was waiting for me, I don't even kno—.."

"Don't." Amir cuts me off, turning towards me. "You don't have to apologize and you don't have to explain shit to me either. A'ight?"

"Thank you." I breathe a sigh of relief, running my fingers through my hair as one of the security guards comes rushing back in.

I let out a little chuckle when I realized he was looking for the ring box that I smacked out of Sincere's hand. I can't believe this psychotic motherfucker thought he could come here and propose to me and shit would be sweet. I wouldn't marry that nigga if my life depended on it.

"You need me to go up wit'chu? Or you straight?" Amir asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"You can come up.. with your slick ass." I mumble, folding my arms across my chest as I bump his arm.

"Nah it's not even like that."

"I'm just fucking with you. Come on." I nod my head towards the elevator, leading the way.

When we made it upstairs to the room, Kyran was in the living room of our two bedroom suite. Asleep with the TV playing reruns of The Real Housewives. I saw Milan's shoes, along with the same pair of black Balenciaga triple S sneakers that Shi wore earlier. They weren't here with Kyran so I'm assuming they were in her room. Alright bitch! I think to myself as I take off my shoes. Trent really was out of sight and out of mind. I'm here for it.

Picking up my heels, I led Amir down the hall to my bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable." I tell him, referring to the perfectly made king sized bed or one of the accent chairs over by the window. "I'm gonna change out of this dress."

"Bet." He said, taking in the scent of my Bal d'Afrique perfume lingering in the air before kicking off his shoes and getting on the bed.

After grabbing some clothes and heading into the en-suite bathroom to change, I let my mind wander to actually being in LA with him. Not you being weak in the knees for a nigga you barely even know. Girl I can't. My subconscious immediately started whooping my ass.

The sound of my phone vibrating on the counter snapped me back into reality. It was Milan.

Milly Mil 💕: Wya hoe? You good? 12:38 a.m.

I texted her back letting her know that I was in my room chilling with Amir. Nervously chewing my acrylics and pacing the floor as I waited for her to respond.

Milly Mil 💕: You let him come up?! Girl that nigga has your nose WIDE open. You need to let him fuck some of that attitude out of you with your mean ass! 12:39 a.m.

Me: LMFAOO stfu! It's not even like that, we're just kicking it. Besides, he almost beat Sin's ass downstairs in the lobby so I invited him up. The last thing I need is for my business to be on the shade room. 12:40 a.m.

Milly Mil 💕: WTF! Why the fuck are we seeing more of his ass than we did when y'all were actually together? It's giving weird, you should've let Amir curb stomp his leg so he can't play no more. 12:41 a.m.

Milly Mil 💕: Oh! Shi asked me to come to LA with him for a couple of days, you think it's a bad look if I do? 12:41 a.m.

Me: Nah, as long as it makes sense to you that's all that matters. Amir asked me too and I was lowkey wondering the same thing. 12:42 a.m.

Milly Mil 💕: LMFAOO. Fuck it, bitch we out in the AM. Ky coming? 12:42 a.m.

Me: idk. I'll ask him. 12:43 a.m.

Putting my phone down, I slipped out of the dress and into a plain white Christian Dior tee and a pair of black boyfriend boxer shorts from Skims. My hair got wet earlier but it was still in tact, only it wasn't straight anymore. It dried in its naturally wavy state.

Milan always laid my shit to perfection so if you didn't know any better you would assume that it was coming out of my scalp. I didn't have the time or energy to deal with it at the moment so I just brushed it back into a neat bun and decided to call it a day.

• • •

"When I told you to make yourself comfortable.. I didn't mean you could fall asleep in my bed." I tell Amir as I re-enter my bedroom, seeing Amir propped up on a small stack of two pillows. Watching A low down dirty shame on BET.

I noticed that he had taken off the black Palm Angels tracksuit jacket he was wearing and thrown it on the accent chair, his glock was on the nightstand too.

"You can sleep in my bed any time you want though, I promise you I won't complain." He says in a somewhat groggy voice, following my every move with his eyes as fondled with the end of the toothpick in his mouth.

"Is that what you think I'm doing? Complaining?" I question, feeling my heart rate pick up as I climb up on the bed. Taking a seat on the very edge.

"Ion' know. Are you?"

"No..Not at all." I shake my head, scooting myself closer to the center of the bed and rolling over on my stomach. Right next to Amir, who was laying on his back. "And before I forget, I wanted to thank you again for helping me out with that little situation earlier. It escalated so fast."

"I barely know you.." He starts, grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it. His lips were definitely as soft as they looked. "And I still would never let any harm come to you."

"Well I appreciate that." I retort, barely above a whisper as I grab his hand. Placing a kiss on the back of it.

Our eyes met, and for a few seconds we laid there. Both of us waiting for the other to make the next move. I guess Amir said fuck it because without hesitation he told me to "Come closer."

And I did just that.

He lifted my chin with his pointer finger as he kissed me, gentle at first. Like little pecks. A tiny moan escaped my lips as we deepen our kiss by exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. I could still taste the mint gum he had earlier.

Amir flipped us over so that he was on top of me, he pecked my lips a few more times before he moved down and began kissing my neck. Sucking on my skin like it was the most delicate thing in the world. If he didn't have me before, he damn sure had me now because my neck is most definitely one of my hotspots.

"Amir.." I moan into his ear, feeling my eyes roll back. His mouth felt so good on me.

"You wanna' keep going or you wanna' stop?" Amir asks, pulling away. "Baby tell me now so I can quit while I'm ahead. My dick is on brick."

"Come here." I said, pulling him back down by his shirt so I can kiss him some more. "Don't stop."

I couldn't believe this shit was happening. Not only did I link with this nigga on the first day but now I'm about to fuck him too. All the rules that I had in place for myself had gone out the window and in this moment I didn't give a fuck.

Pushing my shirt off above my head, Amir's eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store at the sight of my bare perky titties. He used his thumb to caress my hardened nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking it gently. His tongue traced my nipples up, down and side to side. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

He used his free hand to reach inside my shorts and massage my pussy lips through the thin fabric of my Fenty panties. He even made a comment about wet I was. I wasn't the least bit surprised though, this is the first time somebody other than me had shown my girl some love since I broke up with Sin.

Easing two of his fingers inside of me, Amir continued to suck on my titties while he slowly started to slide them in and out.

"Amir why are you do-doing this to me?" I moan out, arching my back off of the bed. Only for him to push me back down.

"This mu'fucka so wet ma." He says, picking up the pace. Fucking me with his two fingers and massaging my clit with his thumb. "I want you to cum on my fingers and lick it off. Every single drop, you understand me?"

Oh this nigga is on demon time.

"Mhm.." I nod my head, unable to think of any actual words. This shit I'm experiencing was taking all the oxygen out of my body.

"Mhm what? I can't hear you."

"Yes-ye-Yesssssss Amir!" I moan out load, feeling myself about to release on his fingers. "Baby- baby I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cu—ahhhhhhhh."

I fell back onto the bed, trying to recover from the experience I just had when Amir pulled his fingers out of me and put them up to my mouth, telling me to open my mouth without actually saying it.

Doing as I was instructed, I welcomed his wet fingers into my mouth.

"Close your mouth around my fingers and show me how you gon' suck my dick." He spat, grabbing me by my bun and pushing my head forward until my mouth was overflowing spit onto the base of his fingers. "Yeah baby, just like that. You want more?"

I shook my head yes as he pulled his fingers out of my mouth before tasting them his self. Oh my god. I think I just fell in love with this motherfucker.

"Then I guess you better have ya' ass on that plane in the morning." He mumbles, kissing my forehead before easing out of the bed.

"What?" I ask out of confusion. "What's happening right now?"

"I'm leaving." He says, sitting down in the accent chair to put on his shoes before grabbing his gun off of the nightstand. "I gotta' handle a couple of things before we go. I'll send Vic to pick you up."

• • •

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Milan says as I come walking out of the hotel, with the bellhop pushing my Louis Vuitton luggage on a dolley. "Coffee? Shades? I'd say somebody got too much dick and not enough sleep last night."

"Whenever you find out who it was, let me know." I answer sarcastically, still lowkey annoyed that Amir toyed with me.

"Miss Wright, Miss Johnson. Good morning." Vic, Amir's driver greets us as we approach the Escalade he was driving.

We both told him good morning before climbing inside. Unfortunately Kyran had shit to handle at one of his Atlanta store locations so he wasn't going to be able to join the festivities in LA. I'm not sure how long Amir and his crew planned on staying but I only plan on being out there for three or four days max, I have to get back to Atlanta and back to the bag.

We arrived on the tarmac with fifteen minutes to spare. It was going on 7:45 in the morning and Im assuming the boys were already here because Lamborghini's they had yesterday were parked a few feet away from the private jet we were supposed to be taking.

"Good morning beautiful." Amir says, smiling from ear to ear as he walked down the steps of the plane. "You glowin' this morning."

"Shutup." I chuckle, unable to keep my attitude with him. "I'm still mad at you."

"You won't be for long." He assures me, turning to look back at the plane. "I'ma make it up to you as soon as we touch down in Cali."

"Promise?"

Amir held his pinky finger up and for a minute I was lost, until I realized he making me a pinky promise. We locked in with a pinky promise before he escorted me on board the plane.

Not this man turning my girl all the way out. I think I'm here for it! Next chapter we go HOME, to the A. Don't forget to comment + vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 2.2K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
98 3 7
""what you don't now won't kill ya right???""He says with a face thatk suggests to mind my business.~~ " I didn't ask to be here I was brought here t...
157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...
8.9K 239 22
A story of hood life and love. Annette Brooks is an easygoing girl from the hood. She starts nothing she can't finish and never loses the fight. She...