Long Lost Daughter

By thycelestia_

There lived a mother named Irene whose heart bore a deep and unending ache as many years ago, a devastating s... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Epilouge
Final Words
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter

Chapter 69

2.5K 101 18
By thycelestia_

When the class ended, Celestine went directly to their house, when she arrived, her parents were not home yet so she just went to her room to change and rest, she was able to take a nap because she was so tired from school.

Meanwhile, Irene and Greggy have just arrived to their house.

"Manang, si Celestine?" Irene asked their maid.

"Ah nasa kwarto niya hija, nagpapahinga ata." she replied, Irene nodded as her husband and her went to their room right away. When Irene finished changing and freshen up, she went to the kitchen to see what's for dinner, their maids already prepared food for dinner so Irene decided to went to her daughter's room.

She knocked, "Anak?" she uttered, no one responded so she twisted the doorknob and gladly it was open so she entered her daughter's room.

As soon as she entered the room, she carefully walked towards her daughter and saw her peacefully sleeping, she gently caressed her hair as she smiled genuinely.

Irene can tell that she doesn't want anything anymore, she has more than enough and couldn't ask for more. Just to be with her husband and her daughter means everything to her, she kissed Celestine's cheeks that made Celestine woke up.

She groaned, "Hmm, oh you're here already mommy?" Celestine spoke.

"hm, you fell asleep, tired?" Irene softly asked as she planted a kiss on her daughter's forehead.

"Yeah, ang dami naming activities na ginawa kanina.." Celestine said as she pouted.

"Aw my love, don't pressure yourself too much. Get up na, we'll eat dinner. Your dad is waiting for us." Irene told her daughter, Celestine nodded as she get up. Irene hold her hand as they get out of the room and proceed to the dining area.

"Hi princess!" Greggy exclaimed as soon as he saw her daughter approaching, Celestine smiled at give Greggy a kiss on his cheeks and sat down.

"So who won, love?" Irene asked her daughter.

Celestine, "U-um.." she uttered, acting sad.

"H-hey it's okay if you didn't get the position, there is still next time." Irene consoled her daughter, Greggy squeeze Celestine's hand for comfort.

Celestine is trying not to laugh but when she can't resist it already, she chuckled which made her parents wonder.

"I won!" Celestine exclaimed and smiled widely.

"I knew it!" Greggy said as he stood up to hug her daughter.

"Congratulations my princess." Greggy remarked and kissed Celestine's forehead.

Irene also stood up, "Congratulations my love, you really deserve it!" Irene uttered as she kissed her daughter's cheeks.

They get back to their seat as they continue to eat. After they eat, the maids clean-up the table and the Araneta's proceed to their designated rooms, Irene accompany her daughter to her bedroom.

"Rest kana din mommy, I know you're also tired, don't work too much and have time for yourself naman." Celestine said while her hands are in her mom's arms.

"The tiredness would always disappears whenever I saw you. Don't worry about mommy, I'm okay. And you also don't pressure yourself and don't be stress too much, 'kay?" Irene told her daughter as she caress her face.

"Tss, can't promise, I have new responsibility, remember?" Celestine sighed as she smiled lightly to her mom.

"Hmm, well maybe but still, as you said have time for yourself also." Irene uttered looking at her daughter.

"Okay okay." Celestine said as she laugh softly.

"Go na, rest kana po.." Celestine added as she satdown to her bed.

"Hay naku, ang baby ko!" Irene exclaimed as she hug her daughter tightly.

"I'm not baby anymore.." Celestine murmured.

"What? You're not a baby na?" Irene asked jokingly.

"Obviously mom.." Celestine replied.

"Well in daddy and I's eyes, you will always be a five years old girl." Irene muttered and planted a soft kiss on her daughter's forehead.

"Sleep na nga, you'll go early to school pa tomorrow Miss President." Irene said as she chuckled.

"Goodnight mommy.." Celestine said as she hug her mom and kissed her cheeks.

"Goodnight my love, Mommy loves you dearly." Irene whispered softly as she kissed her daughter's forehead again.

"I love you too and daddy." Celestine convey and smiled genuinely, Irene was about to go when Celestine called her attention.

"Mom!" Celestine said loudly, Irene looked at her daughter with a face asking her what.

"Incase you want to know if I want an ading, the answer is Yes!" Celestine said, teasingly.

Irene's eyes widened, "What? Are you joking anak?" She asked.

"No, I'm not!" Celestine replied.

"You know what go to sleep, inaantok ka lang.." Irene told her daughter.

"It's true mama, you know para naman may mabantayan ako diba?" Celestine affirmed.

"Pano na makakabantay, eh you have school and few years from now you'll going to enter college na.." Irene contend.

"Oo nga ano? But I still have ways!" Celestine defended.

"Go to sleep na, you naughty lady!" Irene said seriously.

"But mom-

"Samantha Celestine!" Irene said loudly.

"Joke lang, I'll go to sleep na nga, goodnight again and I love you!" Celestine mouthed, Irene pinched her daughter's nose as she chuckled. She left Celestine's room so she could sleep already, Celestine was able to drown herself to sleep quickly, Irene went to their room and saw Greggy sitting on their bed, laptop on his lap.

"What are you doing?" Irene asked, heading to their bed.

"Oh you're back, I'm just checking my emails. Tulog na?" Greggy asked without looking.

"Yes ngayon lang, we talked for awhile." Irene replied, Irene leaned her head to Greggy's arms watching him opening his emails.

Greggy nodded, "Let's go to sleep?" He asked.

"You're still working." Irene replied, Greggy closed his laptop and put it in the side table and immediately hug his wife.

"You know I can give up anything for you.." He said as he cupped her face and kissed his wife on her lips.

Irene responded to his kisses, "Naughty old man!" She said as she pinched his nose.

"I'm not old Celestina, look at this face, is this old to you?" Greggy asked proudly.

"Hmm, well I admit you still looks so gwapo.." Irene said as she caress her husband's face.

"Diba? I told you and you looks so ethereal as well. You didn't age, hon.." Greggy exclaimed.

Irene chuckled, "Bola!" She said.

"I'm not ha, you're so beautiful and I'm not lying.." Greggy remarked.

"Sus naman.." Irene said raising her eyebrow.

"I'm telling the truth, honey!" Greggy exclaimed.

"Well okay, thank you Mister!" Irene said as she give her husband a kiss on his lips.

"Goodnight, I love you" Irene said as she hug her husband and close her eyes.

"Goodnight hon, I love you more!" Greggy replied as he kissed his wife's forehead.

They both drown their selves to sleep because tomorrow is another day.

To be continue.
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.8K 40
CIRCA 2000s Two college sweethearts who fell apart owing to their personal career choices. One migrated, one stayed. 10 years later, an unexpected in...
118K 4.7K 51
Cecilia was never meant to be...but she came. Her parents can't stand her; mentally and physically abusing her. Her father a drunk, can't ever hold a...
28.4K 1.3K 51
A neglected daughter that was deeply hurt by her own family... A woman who lost everything and put up walls in order to protect her bleeding heart...
68.4K 2.4K 28
Irene and Louise are inseparable. What will happen if their relationship suddenly changed? What will happen when she gets tired of loving and underst...