To my Family - Tokyo Manji Re...

Autorstwa kazu_kazu

You were a child who received no love. You were someone raised but not loved. So, to make up for the empty ho... Więcej

KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
Previews (≧∇≦)ノ
0 - Mission
1 - Kashi
2 - Familiar Face
3 - (Y/N)
4 - Future
5 - Conflict
6 - Future knowledge
7 - A little rat
8 - August 3rd
9 - Draken
Little sister
9.5 - After 8/3
10 - Helping hand
11 - Warning
12 - Selections
13 - Visiting Takemitchy
14 - Valhalla's number 3
15 - On that day
16 - Who's side?
17 - The abandoned tiger
18 - Message to you
19 - 12 years
20 - Final Supper
21 - Reunite
21.5 - Twenty Seconds
22 - Meetups on a cold day
23 - Request from a friend
24 - Countdown
25 - Final preparations
26 - Battle
27 - Ghostly return
28 - Termination failed
29 - Treasures
30 - Toman's creator and Kashi's birth
A winter meeting
31 - Reveal
32 - Shopping!!
33 - Conclusion
Hitteki High!!
34 - Final request
35 - In the span of two years
36 - Got a secret. Can you keep it?
37 - Secret behind the screen
38 - Five
39 - November 10
40 - Pretty lady
41 - Birthday gifts
42 - Goodbye
43 -Black Dragons
44 - Bridge maker
45 - Vacation
46 - Christmas
47 - After Midnight
1 am brain riots with Kazu
48 - New year
49 - Done
50 - Bye, bye
51 - Purge
52 - Visions
53 - Wake up
54 - Welcome back, Kashi
55 - Emergency!!
57 - The visitor
58 - Wish granter
59 - Snooping around
60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"
61 - Saying farewell
62 - Kurokawa
63 - Arrival of the queen
64 - It's the same
65 - Homesick

56 - Visit

198 6 3
Autorstwa kazu_kazu

The meeting was held in the middle of the night where everyone gathered to share information. And by share I mean you had to explain after the investigation. Well, technically you saw all of it in your visions, but let's not talk about that. You still knew.

"Kashi." Draken called out to you before you could leave.

You hummed, giving him a closed eye smile and looking over your shoulder. "What is it?"

"Don't do anything." he answered, giving you a worried look hidden under suspicion. "Don't strain yourself. You know what the doctor said."

'They're still on about it...' You mentally groan, annoyed that your friends haven't dropped your so-called heart disease when you've told them multiple times that you didn't have it. "Don't worry about it! I'm not stupid enough to go against multiple opponents by myself!"

"..." Draken walked up to you, staring at you longer to find any holes in your smile. But no matter how hard he tries, he can and will never be able to truly figure you out as Kashi. "Don't even think of going against Tenjiku by yourself for revenge."

"Pft- you're funny." You laughed, placing your arms on your head. "I already told you, I'm not stupid enough to go after people stronger than me all by myself. Plus, the only reason I might go to Yokohama is for meat buns. I know a nice place there."

Draken couldn't do much since he couldn't figure out your real thoughts. But he and the others can tell that you really were going to do something district. You were acting childish and joking around.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Chifuyu, you're going on a date with me."

"WHAT!?" Chifuyu was glued to the wall, face burning up and legs basically shaking in fear as you stood in front of him, pinning him to the wall with an intimidating glare. "D-DATE!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"We're going to Yokohama." You replied, taking his hand and dragging him up the stairs to your room. "Of course, you're gonna need to change before that. Tenjiku members know about you, so we gotta be discreet."

Chifuyu was slowly dying inside as he let you drag him. He was called over to your house because you wanted to discuss the situation about Toman and Tenjiku, and about your visions and your plans for them.

He expected this to be a serious conversation, but before you could think about it, he was dragged inside, through the bar, and to the back doors where he was slammed against the wall and asked for a date.

"So, first of all, let's change your style."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Huh?"

"Hm?"

Draken and Mitsuya both arrived at the front of your house, the two of them not needing to question the other to know just what exactly they came here for. They went for the same reason, to see if you did anything drastic. And the missing motorcycle on the front made them run inside, ignored by the owner of the house and all.

They rushed inside your room, and as they suspected, you were gone from your room. And... from the small mess on your dresser, they guessed that you went out in a disguise, which means, no matter how hard they even try to look for you, they won't get a chance.

"Fuuuuck!" Draken crushed, sitting down on the edge of your bed as he ran his hand on his face, stress and worry piling up. Sure he likes to see you beat up other people, but that's when he can see you and watch over you! He had to get the rule-breaking sister of all people. "Dammit! I'm going to Yokohama!"

"Hey, calm down." Mitsuya picked up a paper on your study, the one that your cat had been pouncing on for the last few minutes. He went over to Draken, showing it to him. "Here's a little message from (Y/N)."

"Went on a date with Chifuyu. Don't disturb."

"...Chifuyu..?" Draken raised a brow, his worry now changed to anger. "The first division vice-captain?" He was close to popping a vein the more he thought of the blonde boy. "...No. Matsuno (Y/N) doesn't roll off the tongue. I'm gonna beat up that punk when I see him... I swear to god..."

'...Yeah. He's out.' Mitsuya smiled awkwardly as he ignored the boy, placing the paper back on your desk and taking your cat out of there before he made a mess. 'Still... (Y/N)? Going on a date? Romantically?'

Something about that felt off to Mitsuya. You weren't the one who developed romantic interest so easily. And when you would, you would show signs that you were interested in someone, like integrating them into your inner circle of friends by introducing the one you like to them. Not like you've done it before.

Something about this just... didn't sit right. You weren't on a date, and Mitsuya knew.

How? When he opened the drawer to your dresser, your mirror and your pocket knife were gone.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

The bustling port city of Yokohama is as busy as ever. There were people everywhere you look, there would be someone. Especially Yokohama's Chinatown, as busy and crowded as ever.

"Careful, it's hot."

Chifuyu opened his mouth shyly, taking the warm and freshly made bao that you offered to him with a smile. His heart was skipping beats like it was playing a game of jump rope, and his face was definitely blushing to the point that he might start bleeding. [Well, she did get meat buns..?]

"Do you like it?"

"..Mhmm..." He hummed in reply, completely forgetting about the food and just focusing on your smile. He felt his heart soar when you took his hand, dragging him down the stalls of food, pointing over to them with a smile. '...This is a fake date... but... Fuck... (Y/N)-chan's so cute..!!'

This was the first time, ever, that Chifuyu has ever spent time with you. Alone. As (Y/N). Not as Kashi. And on a date. His brain just couldn't seem to handle the information that this cute and loving girl in front of him was the very same Kashi that he witnessed many times mentally torture and traumatize his opponents.

So... this is what it felt like to be in your closest circle, to be treated just like Mikey and the others. This is the first time he's ever felt like this... Just like the manga he loves to read.

"Yuno!" Chifuyu snapped out of his thoughts at your voice, calling him by his fake name. He blinked, turning to you in confusion. "Geez. You kept dozing off. You're going to bump into the wrong person if you keep doing that."

"S-sorry... (Y- Sayumi..." Chifuyu replied with a shy smile, pushing his black hair back to keep his face from being covered. The small pout you had made you look like a squirrel and the urge to make fun of you was growing. Must be Baji possessing him from the afterlife. "A-anyways. Did you see everything you wanted?"

"Yep!" you replied with a happy grin, wrapping your arms around his neck, lips close to his ears to whisper. "A total of 150-180 members just in this area alone. I'm guessing that their leader or one of the heavenly kings is here."

The reason you took Chifuyu with you is to pose as your 'boyfriend' and as your agent to spy on Tenjiku and gather information. He wasn't officially one, but you are planning on making him one. You've only had one since being in Toman, so it'll be nice to have another one. Plus, he could use this to help him out in the future.

Since you promised Draken that the only reason you'll be going to Yokohama is for meat buns, you did. With Chifuyu. And also squeezed in the plan for gathering information. A win-win! Maybe you'll get your brother something to eat too.

"If one of them is here... and they happen to 'run into us'..." You narrowed your eyes, resting your head on Chifuyu's neck, unknowingly making him blush. "...Especially if it's the Haitani brothers... I'm gonna get my revenge."

"...Sayumi. You promised not to get into conflict." Chifuyu reminded you, separating you from him before he eventually melts down. "This is just information gathering. That's the deal."

"..." You clenched your jaw, but still kept on smiling. You were angry, but Chifuyu was right. "Well, let's go to our next location!"

"Okay." Chifuyu was the one to take your hand this time, leading you through the streets with a smile, like a normal date. Well, that is... if he didn't feel a pair of eyes burning a hole through his skull. '...Should... I tell her about it?'

Ever since arriving in Yokohama, Chifuyu felt a bit uneasy. It felt like something was watching him, something was cursing him from behind, killing him in their minds. It brought shivers down his spine to the point that at one time, his legs almost gave in.

So... it was a surprise that you didn't feel anything of the sort.

'After confirming the numbers... I'll come back tomorrow.' A small happy smile ran across your face as you imagined your revenge playing on your mind. A punch for Shion, a kick to Mocchi's face and maybe smacking the brother's head together. That sounds fun. "Yuno! Look, look! Do you want one of those! Let's get one, to match!"

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You got the total members of Yokohama. All of their members, you got their information. From names, addresses, phone numbers, zodiacs, birthdays. Any information is good information. Oh, also their whole criminal record.

You didn't see any of the heavenly kings, the highest title a Tenjiku member can get other than the leader. It was a shame, you wanted to, at the very least, pull on Ran's hair.

"Hehe, we filled the whole notebook." You laughed, showing Chifuyu the small notepad where you wrote all of Tenjiku's members. He looked amazed yet scared of the book. "This is nothing. You should see the notebook I have of Toman. It had everyone's information on it!"

"Isn't that... dangerous?" He asked nervously, curious as to what might be in that notebook.

"Don't worry about it. Whenever I get the information I want and finish a notebook like this, I burn it immediately." Your answer seemed to have satisfied the boy when he sighed in relief. "Plus, I just keep them to show to Mikey just in case he wants evidence. Without proof, you can never win in a battle of information. That's what I always go by."

"(Y/N)-san... are you planning on being a spy or going to special services?"

"No. of course not." You picked one of the paper bags on the train floor, taking out the keychains you brought for your friends, picking one and giving it to Chifuyu, a black cat. "If I become a spy, I won't have time to be with my friends."

"Then... what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"Hmm..." A small fond smile painted your face as you recalled the distant past, this very same question asked to you by Shinichiro. And no matter how many years pass, you still cannot change your answer. "I... wanna watch my friends grow up and reach their dreams under one roof. I... wanna have a front row seat to their life..."

Chifuyu's admiration for you grew. You were such a selfless and thoughtful person it softened his heart. Anyone would be more than happy to be your friend. It was hard to even try to hate you.

Such a kind heart... He can understand why Baji liked you.

"Hm? Chifuyu, is this yours?"

"What is?" Chifuyu turned his focus to you as you showed him a pair of earrings. Earrings that he has never seen before in his life. "No? Didn't you buy it?"

"No... I don't remember buying it." You hummed, trying to remember when you brought this earring and for who. This type of earring isn't one that you typically wore. Nor was it your style.

It was a hanafuda playing card, the Hakari of December, the Chinese phoenix. It was a really beautiful earring, it was lightweight and it looked like it was embroidered, it takes a lot of skill to embroid this in a small frame. The style of the embroidery looked like one of China's embroidery styles. These types of accessories cost a lot. And you do not have the money for something this expensive.

"..We didn't even go to any accessory store..." You whispered, the train stopping at its next stop while you stared at the earrings inside the packaging. And since you weren't stupid, you turned it around. "...Huh?"

"To my fairy." It was written on the back.

The sound of the warning of the doors resonated in your ears. But your focus was on the one person who left the train... A familiar person...

"...Was I... imagining things..." You whispered, clasping the earrings gently. "...I'm pretty sure... I saw someone..."

"Someone?"

"No... nevermind." You shook your head, sitting back straight as the train moved once again. "...This earring... I've seen it before."

"But I thought you didn't-"

"...No way." As the sudden realization hit you, fear began to crawl up your spine. "...I had these... in the future... It was... It was given to me... by that man."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

605K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
122K 5.9K 17
𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...
77.8K 2.4K 36
♡‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿♡ ★𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘟 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳★ ミ★ 𝑌/𝑁 𝐿/𝑁 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 12 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ...