Long Lost Daughter

By thycelestia_

There lived a mother named Irene whose heart bore a deep and unending ache as many years ago, a devastating s... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Epilouge
Final Words
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter

Chapter 56

3.9K 114 42
By thycelestia_

And the sun rises, what a beautiful christmas it is especially for the Marcos Araneta clan.

Greggy was the first one who wake up and he was startled to see his wife and his daughter cuddling each other, he frowned.

"Ang daya.." He whispered to himself and smirked, he gently join on their cuddling moment, he wrap his arms to his mag-ina and it made him drowned to sleep again.

Irene woke up because she felt like she was squeezed and when she opened her eyes, Greggy was hugging her and their daughter. She gently take off Greggy's arm so she could stand up. When she successfully took it off, she stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After she freshen up, she get out of the bathroom and was surprised to see her husband and their daughter hugging each other so tight and that made her smile.

Afterwards, while Irene was reading a book, she heard Celestine groaned and she saw her daughter trying to stretch her arms but she wasn't able to because Greggy was hugging her. Celestine tried to push the one who's preventing her to stretch her arms, because she force to push and stretch, her dad falls from the bed.

Irene covered her mouth, preventing herself to laugh.

"Aray!" Greggy said, feeling the pain on his back.

Celestine was able to woke up because of the sound. She was startled to see her dad on the floor, her eyes widened and didn't able to react quickly.

Meanwhile, Irene stood up to help her husband, bitting her lower lip because anytime she'll really laugh so hard.

"Hon!" Irene called Greggy's attention.

"Oh my gosh!" Celestine exclaimed and jumped off to bed to help her mom.

When they already helped Greggy on standing up, Irene didn't resist herself to finally laugh.

"Ba't naman kasi nanunulak, anak?" Greggy asked her daughter, his back hurts.

"I'm sorry tito, oh my god!" Celestine said, nervously.

"Ang sakit nun ha.." Greggy uttered.

"S-sorry d-dad." Celestine said which made Greggy surprised.

"It's okay-wait what? Did you just call me dad?" Greggy asked her daughter, joyfully. Celestine nodded then Greggy immediately hug her daughter. He have been waiting for this day to come.

"Dapat pala matagal mo na akong hinulog sa kama, yun lang pala yung kailangan para tawagin mo kong daddy." Greggy said, jokingly. Irene laughed and also was happy to hear that her daughter called Greggy dad.

"But seriously, I'm sorry dad." Celestine apologized, sincerely.

"It's okay, anak! Come here, give daddy a hug." Greggy exclaimed as he opened her arms widely.

Celestine hug her dad, Greggy kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Can I join?" Irene asked as she pouted, Greggy pulled her wife to join their hug. Indeed, one of the best morning's they had.

The Araneta' proceed downstairs to eat breakfast, just in time because the other family members were already there. Celestine greeted her lola, tita's and tito, also her cousins and her niece.

"What do you want, anak?" Irene asked her daughter.

"A-ah I can manage mom, thanks!" Celestine replied which made everyone stop to eat.

"Did you just call tita Irene, mommy?" Borgy asked, looking at Celestine.

"A-ah yes." Celestine replied and awkwardly smiled.

"Finally!" Imee exclaimed.

"Uy, tita is blushing!" Sandro said, teasing her aunt. Celestine looked at her mom, smiling.

"Enough, kain na kayo." Irene said and glared at them.

"Relax mom, masyado kang high-blood." Celestine said, teasingly.

"Aba, marunong kana sa mga ganyan ha!" Irene affirmed.

"Learned from the expert!" Imee proudly said.

"Manang, kahit ano nalang tinuturo mo sa anak ko.." Irene said, dismayed.

"Huy gaga, hindi kaya!" Imee defended, Celestine finds it cute whenever her mom and her tita teasing each other.

"Anong hindi, marunong na akong pag-tripan oh." Irene exclaimed.

"Well, tita knows best. Diba tine?" Imee said, teasingly. Celestine nodded and laugh slightly.

"Manang, itigil mo yan, may alam ako tungkol sayo." Irene said, teasing her Manang.

"Irene, ate mo parin ako!" Imee exclaimed as she glared at Irene.

"Mommy, did you know-

"Irene!" Imee shouted.

"What? I'm not doing anything!" Irene uphold.

Irene knows who's her Manang's suitor as of the moment. Imee would always tell Irene about Mark Chua, so Irene knows what will make her manang shut up. Lol.

"Stop you two sillies, continue to eat!" Imelda ordered her daughter's, Imee glared at Irene which made Celestine laugh.

"You two are cute, mom." Celestine whispered to her mom.

"She'll be the one to start on teasing pero siya dim yung mauunang mapikon." Irene whispered to her daughter, laughing.

"What about that, by the way?" Celestine asked.

"I'll tell you later, continue to eat. Mama Meldy might scold us." Irene said as they laugh, After they eat, they proceed to the living room because its karaoke time!

"Tine, kakanta ka ha!" Imee said to her niece.

Celestine hesitantly nodded.

"Later tita!" Celestine replied.

"Mommy too!" Celestine added.

"Oh sure, after you anak!" Irene respond.

"How about me anak? Aren't you going to ask me?" Greggy asked his daughter as he pouted.

Celestine grinned, "Daddy, hindi bagay!" She protested.

Irene laughed and tapped Greggy's shoulder.

"You look like winnie the pooh!" Celestine added.

"What? But she's a girl!?" Greggy exclaimed.

"Edi, Greggy the pooh!" Celestine said that made her mom laugh.

"You ha, you're teasing me ha!" Greggy asseverate.

"May kasalanan kapa sakin, remember?" Greggy added.

"I said sorry naman na." Celestine said and then she pouted.

"That looks cute, how can I ever resist you!" Greggy said as he planted a soft kiss on Celestine's forehead.

"You can't!" Celestine said, proudly.

Greggy just laughed, he's happy that his daughter is finally getting comfortable with them.

"Okay tine, kanta kana!" Simon said and handed her the microphone.

"Hey, I didn't choose my song yet!" Celestine said, raising her left eyebrows.

"Sungit, mana sayo.." Greggy whispered to his wife, Irene slapped Greggy's arm and glared at him.

"Oh, sayo na talaga 'tong kanta na 'to, tine." Michael exclaimed, handed her the microphone.

Celestine took the microphone from her kuya Michael's hand.

"Go tintin!" Borgy cheered, Celestine just rolled her eyes to him.

"Tita oh, ang sungit ng anak mo!" Borgy complained.

"Shut up kuya." Celestine mouthed.

"Kita mo, Mama Melds!" Borgy complained once more.

But seems like no one has noticed him because they're all focused on Celestine.

"Double kill." Matthew said, forcing himself not to laugh very hard, Celestine just smiled at him teasingly.

"Grabe na talaga 'tong pamilyang 'to!" Borgy said, jokingly.

Celestine started to sang You by Carpenters.

As she sang the first line, she looked at her mom with full of charm on her eyes.

You are the one that makes me happy
When everything else turns to grey
Yours is the voice that wakes me mornings
And sends me out into the days
You are the crowd that sits quiet
Listening to me
And all the mad sense I make

You are one of the few things worth remembering
And since its all true
How could anyone mean more to ke than you

Irene looked at her daughter and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Celestine smiled at her mom.

Sorry if sometimes I look past you
There's no one beyond your eyes
Inside my head the wheels are turning
Hey, sometimes I'm not so wise
You are my heart and my soul my inspiration
Just like the old love song goes

You are one of the few things worth remembering
And since it's all true
How could anyone mean more to me than you

The song says it all, she continued to sing and everybody was looking at her.

To be continue..
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.2K 54
Will she able to forgive him even though he gave her so much pain? Does he regret cheating on her? How strong their love could be? This story is just...
12.5K 202 15
After the encanto broke and the miracle died, Mirabel Madrigal ran away feeling guilty. Everyone was desperately looking for her, but nobody found he...
28.3K 1.3K 51
A neglected daughter that was deeply hurt by her own family... A woman who lost everything and put up walls in order to protect her bleeding heart...
27.7K 1.8K 40
CIRCA 2000s Two college sweethearts who fell apart owing to their personal career choices. One migrated, one stayed. 10 years later, an unexpected in...