To my Family - Tokyo Manji Re...

By kazu_kazu

You were a child who received no love. You were someone raised but not loved. So, to make up for the empty ho... More

KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
Previews (≧∇≦)ノ
0 - Mission
1 - Kashi
2 - Familiar Face
3 - (Y/N)
4 - Future
5 - Conflict
6 - Future knowledge
7 - A little rat
8 - August 3rd
9 - Draken
Little sister
9.5 - After 8/3
10 - Helping hand
11 - Warning
12 - Selections
13 - Visiting Takemitchy
14 - Valhalla's number 3
15 - On that day
16 - Who's side?
17 - The abandoned tiger
18 - Message to you
19 - 12 years
20 - Final Supper
21 - Reunite
21.5 - Twenty Seconds
22 - Meetups on a cold day
23 - Request from a friend
24 - Countdown
25 - Final preparations
26 - Battle
27 - Ghostly return
28 - Termination failed
29 - Treasures
30 - Toman's creator and Kashi's birth
A winter meeting
31 - Reveal
32 - Shopping!!
33 - Conclusion
Hitteki High!!
34 - Final request
35 - In the span of two years
36 - Got a secret. Can you keep it?
37 - Secret behind the screen
38 - Five
39 - November 10
40 - Pretty lady
41 - Birthday gifts
42 - Goodbye
43 -Black Dragons
44 - Bridge maker
45 - Vacation
46 - Christmas
47 - After Midnight
1 am brain riots with Kazu
48 - New year
49 - Done
50 - Bye, bye
51 - Purge
52 - Visions
54 - Welcome back, Kashi
55 - Emergency!!
56 - Visit
57 - The visitor
58 - Wish granter
59 - Snooping around
60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"
61 - Saying farewell
62 - Kurokawa
63 - Arrival of the queen
64 - It's the same
65 - Homesick

53 - Wake up

182 5 0
By kazu_kazu

Takemichi and Chifuyu got out of the baths after discussing the future, about Mikey, about the Toman members, and about Kisaki's supposed influence on Mikey. There were a lot of things to unpack there, so naturally, Takemichi thought of going to the person who is the best at this type of thing.

"Chifuyu," Takemichi looked back at the boy, giving him a confident grin, "Let's go ask (Y/N)-chan for help."

"..." Chifuyu's eyes widened for a few moments before they fell, looking down on the ground with a frown, making Takemichi wonder what was wrong. "You just returned from the future... so you wouldn't know... But... (Y/N)'s at the hospital."

"Hospital?! What happened!?"

"I only heard this from Draken but..." Chifuyu glanced back at Takemich, preparing himself to tell the news. "A few days ago, she fainted and got into a cardiac arrest and was rushed to the hospital."

"Is she alright now?!"

"...It's been three days... and she hasn't woken up."

Takemichi's blood suddenly got cold, remembering the future. You were killed in the future, so there was no way that you would die right now... but.. With you in a coma, he wouldn't be able to ask for help.

"Want to go visit her?"

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Takemichi and Chifuyu made their way to the hospital, stopping by to buy some flowers as a small gift. Once they were there, they went to the reception and asked for the room number. This was also the first time that Chifuyu was going to visit since he had already given his apologies and best wishes to Draken and Mikey a few days ago when they had a rally.

And as they arrived at the designated room, to their surprise, there were two people here already, Hina and Emma.

"Oh, Takemichi-kun, and Chifuyu?" Hina asked, slightly surprised to see the two boys here in the hospital. She walked over to the table, placing the vase with the new flowers down. "Come in. I didn't know you would come, Takemichi-kun."

"A-ah... I just wanted to check up on (Y/N)-chan..." Takemichi answered awkwardly.

"Well, (Y/N) still hasn't woken up..." Emma replied with a tired voice, sitting to the side while clasping the sleeping girl's hand. She looked quite haggard, she hadn't slept well and she looked like she'd been crying for hours to no end. "...We brought her favorite snacks, and even brought her favorite flowers, but she still hasn't woken up. I'm getting worried..."

Emma sniffled as tears began to form in her eyes. She laid her head on the bed, sobbing quietly while Hina comforted her. Takemichi and Chifuyu stood on the other side of the bed, looking at (Y/N) with sad frowns.

By her bed, there were various flowers, letters, and even gifts. They guessed that might've been from your classmates in school. The stuffed bunny, the dorayaki, and the flowers though, they knew exactly where they came from.

'(Y/N)-chan...' Takemichi could only imagine what Mikey and the others are going through. They've been friends forever, what if she doesn't wake up ever again? What would happen then? 'Why am I thinking like this!? I know (Y/N)-chan isn't going to die!! But... but when will she wake up..? But... what exactly happened?' "Emma-chan... can I ask... how (Y/N)-chan... you know, got here?"

"...We... we were just- Just about to go to school-" Emma began to explain through her sobs. She wanted to tell the story, the boy was just curious, but remembering it just breaks her heart. "Draken told us that before they arrived at our home... she was showing some symptoms of a kind of heart disease... so when they got Mikey and I... we were about to leave home when she suddenly fainted..."

Emma began to cry, burying her face on the bed again, still keeping hold of (Y/N)'s hand. Since the girl was crying too much to continue, Hina stepped up to explain the rest.

"The doctor said (Y/N)-chan didn't have any history with this type of disease, but she did have a lot of visits to the hospital when she was younger because she had a frail body and immune system. They say that it might be heart arrhythmia that has been left undiagnosed...."

Hina began to tear up as she recalled Mikey's explanation of (Y/N)'s undiagnosed disease. She could not handle hearing it the first time... but now, she must be the one to tell it.

"And... since it's already this far... (Y/N)-chan has to go through surgery or else her life will be in danger."

Takemichi felt tears slowly rise up as memories flashed in his mind. Just a few days ago, you were with them, taking a picture and smiling like nothing was wrong. And now... here you were laying down on a hospital bed with no way of knowing when you'll be waking up.

And even if you did, there's no chance to know whether you'll live.

"(Y/N)-chan..." Takemichi sobbed, wiping his tears away. Chifuyu patted his back, who himself was crying quietly. "Please... wake up soon."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Kazutora sat at the other side of the glass, head down as he cried. He could not face Draken, he didn't have the heart to. He had been wondering why you hadn't been replying to his letters, he thought that you might've been busy, but... instead, he got a visit from Draken, telling him about your current condition.

"We're going to be visiting today... Do you have a letter for her?" Draken gave the boy a smile, hoping to keep his hopes up.

"..Y-yeah.." Kazutora replied with a cry. "I have lots..."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Draken and Mitsuya met at the front of the hospital, the two of them here to visit their friend. They didn't waste any time and went to the elevator and to the room where you had been located. When they arrived, they were surprised to see four familiar faces, all of them in silence.

"...Yo, Takemitchy, good to see you visiting." Draken put on a grin, ruffling the boy's hair before he sat down on the other stool, right by his little sister's bed. "Clean up your face man, if she sees you crying, she'll be crying too."

"Yep. And the last thing you'll want is a crying (Y/N) in the morning." Mitsuya added with a laugh, placing a letter by the nightstand, it was from his sisters wishing for your recovery. "Trust me. Baji's biggest fear is having her cry in the morning."

The mood slightly lifted as the duo arrived, lifting a bit of the pressure they had. But still... it didn't get rid of the fact that what follows you is certain death, whether you wake up or not.

"Yeah... you're right." Takemichi forced a small chuckle, wiping off his tears, and placed his hand on the bed to take a few deep breaths. "...Everything... will be alright..."

The silence was engulfed in silence again, the only sounds coming from the beeping of the machine, and the oxygen's little sounds.

That is... until...

"....Heavy... hand... heavy..."

Almost everyone in the room snapped their head towards the source of the voice, faces brightening up as they saw your eyes slowly opening.

"....Heavy... hand..."

"HAND-!?" Takemichi gasped as he realized that he was not in fact, leaning on the bed, but your hand. He immediately pulled his hand back, but soon focused back on you, once again, feeling that familiar sensation of tears. "(Y/N)-chaaaan... YOU'RE AWAKE!!!"

"(Y/N)!!!" Emma cried, immediately launching herself to you, of course, being gentle as she hugged you, crying on your shoulder. "(YYY/NNN)!!! WAaaah!! We've been so worried!!"

There were only cries in the room, all of them happy to see you finally awake. But in truth... you yourself are still trying to comprehend the situation. And before you could even try to ask why they were there, they were ushered out of the room by the nurses.

"YES!!" Emma and the others cheered in delight, basically jumping up and down in their spots, trying to contain their excitement. They were just too happy to see you awake again.

While they were celebrating, Draken had moved on to a quieter area, pulling out his phone to contact someone.

"Hey.. Mikey... (Y/N)... she's..." Draken spoke up, his voice slightly shaky. There was a long pause as he tried to form coherent words. "...(Y/N)... (Y/N)'s awake." 

(Well that wasn't so bad, was it :D)

[K1 YOU LITTLE—]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 3K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...
79.9K 3.5K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."
158K 8.1K 26
ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∆ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ∆ -ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴘʀᴏғᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇs, sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ, ᴀɴɢsᴛ, ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ. - ɪ ᴅᴏɴ...