CHOSEN ONE || ᷝ ͤ ᷚ ⷶ ͨ ͥ ͤ...

By Annxmikaleson

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ" [Not edited] ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️ ... More

✿CHOSEN ONE✿
♡♤♡
❀𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒚❀
𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦!
✦CHAPTER 1✦
✦The Cast✦
✦CHAPTER 2✦
✦CHAPTER 3✦
✦CHAPTER 4✦
✦CHAPTER 5✦
✦CHAPTER 6✦
✦CHAPTER 7✦
✦CHAPTER 8✦
✦CHAPTER 9✦
✦CHAPTER 10✦
✦CHAPTER 11✦
✦CHAPTER 12✦
✦CHAPTER 13✦
✦CHAPTER 14✦
✦CHAPTER 15✦
✦CHAPTER 16✦
✦THE CAST 2.0✦
✦CHAPTER 17✦
✦CHAPTER 18✦
✦CHAPTER 19✦
✦CHAPTER 20✦
✦CHAPTER 21✦
✦CHAPTER 22✦
✦CHAPTER 23✦
✦CHAPTER 24✦
✦CHAPTER 25✦
✦CHAPTER 26✦
✦The CAST 3.O✦
✦CHAPTER 27✦
✦CHAPTER 28✦
✦CHAPTER 29✦
✦CHAPTER 30✦
✦CHAPTER 31✦
✦CHAPTER 32✦
✦CHAPTER 33✦
✦CHAPTER 34✦
✦CHAPTER 35✦
✦CHAPTER 36✦
✦CHAPTER 38✦
✦CHAPTER 39✦
✦CHAPTER 40✦
✦CHAPTER 41✦
✦CHAPTER 42✦
✦CHAPTER 43✦
✦CHAPTER 44✦
✦CHAPTER 45✦
ANNOUNCEMENT!
✦chapter 46✦

✦CHAPTER 37✦

2.6K 114 130
By Annxmikaleson

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Still with the dagger threats? Don't you get bored" Damon interrupted their conversation as he entered the compound along with his family.

"Damon!" Hope exclaimed happily to see her not blood related twin brother and hugged him.

"Happy New Year kido" He said before giving her a wrapped present.

"This was supposed to be given on the Christmas eve but thanks to my crazy sister, I couldn't" Damon continued while Hope took the present and thanked him.

"And where is she?" Hope asked while looking behind Damon to see a sheepishly smiling Faith, standing between the Gemini twins.

"Come here bestie" Hope said in a sweet Sarcastically voice which Faith knows that it is a red flag.

Faith offered a nervous chuckle and said "Don't kill me"

Hope rushed towards her and hugged Faith, startling her by Hope's sudden affection.

"You scared me, Fay" Hope said while squeezing Faith in the embrace.

"Don't worry.You are stuck with me" Faith said before breaking their hug. She gave Hope the Christmas present she bought for her.

"Where is mine?" Faith asked.

"It's in my room. I will give you after the dinner" Hope said before hugging her once more.

"I love you" Hope said, happy to be with her best friend again.

"I love you too" Faith answered with a smile.

"You missed christmas" Rebekah interrupted their conversation which made Faith turn her attention towards her.

"Iam sorry bex" Faith said before hugging her.

"We are seeing you after weeks. Your brothers didn't allowed us to see you when you were unconscious" Rebekah said while looking at Damon.

"We were mad at you, Bekah. What would you expect?" Damon commented smugly.

"Now you are not mad at us?" Rebekah asked with the same energy.

"I don't know, maybe"Damon said before walking towards her.

"Sorry Bekah. We are pretty harsh when it comes to my our little sister. You know how hard it is to lose your sibling not only once but twice? " Damon said which made Rebekah nod, understanding every word he said.

Rebekah hugged him before looking at him "where is my gift though?" She asked  which made Damon smile and give her the gift he bought for her.

"Agent A" Faith turned to see kol standing there with two open arm.

"Agent k" She called him back using their nickname as they are the "partner in crime"

"Won't I get a hug, too? " He said which made her jumb into his arms.

"Our mission was quite dumb, Agent A" He said regarding their plan to resurrect the late mikaelsons.

"But it worked" She said before breaking their hug.

"But we almost lost you" Kol said with a guilty tone "Your brothers were quite mad at me" He continued.

"Well don't worry. They are mere humans now. They are no match for you and top it all of, the risk was worth it. Wasn't it?" She said.

"Of course now you can fulfill all your fantasies" He said with a smirk which made Faith frown at him.

"Don't you wanna meet your nikky boy" He said which made Faith gulp in nervous.

"Shut up, kol" She said with an awkward smile.

Faith looked around to her family having their own conversations with the mikaelsons which made her grab kol to a room and say "kol, I swear if you tease me infront of Nik, I will rip you apart"

"wow. You sound like Nik" He said and laughed.

Faith squinted at him in anger, making the green plants placed on the room get lit. Kol widened his eyes to see the plants getting fire which made him shake Faith to get her out of the trance.

"Okay.okay!Momma nature.Dont barbecue us" He said which made her come back to her sense. She looked at him to see him struggling to put out the fire.

She raised her and closed her palm, making the fire put out before walking away from the room.

She sighed and walked towards the hall, her eyes on the ground as she was contemplating about how she could face klaus after Clearly embarrassing herself the other night.

She raised her head to see the very person she has been planning to dodge the entire evening walking towards the table to have a drink.

They stopped and made eye contact, much to faith's dismay. Klaus slowly smiled at her, showing his dimples which made Faith curse "shoot"

She offered an awkward smile before walking away to another direction as she got nervous and wasn't ready to face him.

"Running away?" Faith bumped into a make figure to see a man well dressed in suite smiling at her.

He offered a glass of champagne to her which she accepted gladly. She chugged the entire glass before looking at him.

"You are Elijah.Right?" She asked him while she tried to calm her raising heart.

"Iam.And you must be Faith Ann Salvatore" He said.

"Please.Call me Fay" She said while offering a smile.

"Elijah likes to call people by their full name. Isn't it right, brother?" Klaus chimmed in as he stood abreast his brother.

"It's quite right, Niklaus" Elijah said while noticing Faith being restless and strain in his brother's presence.

"Oh.Okay" Faith said again with an awkward smile.

"Are you okay, Faith? You seem quite strained like Niklaus was before" Elijah said before looking at Klaus "But you look fine now, brother" Elijah said which made Klaus shrug with a smug smile.

"I need another drink" Faith said and tried to excuse herself from the conversation but klaus interrupted her.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that love" Klaus commented, his voice laced with mischief.

Elijah looked at him, squinting his eyes as waited for Klaus to continue.

"You are indeed a bad drunk" Klaus said, trying so hard not to laugh as faith closed her eyes expecting the worse.

"Iam told by Hope" Klaus said not revealing about their conversation which made faith look at him with a thankful smile.

"Ah! You are here" Hope walked towards her and locked her arms with her.

"So, this is our Fay. The chosen one, Mother nature and my best friend. I hope you two got to know her a little" Hope while grinning.

"Splendidly" Klaus said with his famous smirk.

"Great.Now let me introduce you to my mom. Come on Fay" Hope dragged Faith to the hall where Hayley and others where sitting.

"Mom!" Hope called out which made Hayley divert her attention towards her daughter.

"Meet Fay. My best friend" She said as they walked towards Hayley.

Hayley offered a sweet smile and said "Hi.Iam Hayley" She extended her hands towards Faith which she accepted.

"Hi.Iam faith" She said with a smile.

"I know. Hope talks about you always" She said which brought a smug smile on Faith's face as she looked at her best friend.

"You are not supposed to say that, mom! Now I will never get to hear the end of her bragging" Hope joked which made Faith look at her in offence.

"I don't brag" She said.

"Oh.you do" Damon commented from the couch.

"Shut up!" Faith exclaimed before looking at Rebekah "Iam hungry. Can we have the dinner, please?" She asked while pouting at her.

"I was gonna ask the same. So shall we have the dinner?" She asked while looking at everyone who has present in the hall, with a grin.

"Judging by your grin, I take that its gonna be a splendid dinner" Caroline commented.

"Absolutely" Klaus answered while walking into the scene.

The old scooby Doo gang stood up from the couch as Klaus walked towards them.

"Hello, love" He said to Caroline, offering his crooked smile to her.

"Easy boy. She is married to my brother" Damon commented which made Klaus to look at him.

"Damon! Glad to see you again" He said with a sarcasm filled tone.

"I wish I could say the same" Damon retorted.

"Still snarky and impulsive. Let's not forget that you are a human now, pal" Klaus said before diverting his attention towards elena.

"I see that you finally got the girl" Klaus commented as he looked towards Damon.

"Surprise" Damon said sarcastically.

"How are you elena?" Elijah came to the scene to ease the obvious uncomfortable air spreading.

"Iam good, Elijah" She said with a smile.

"Iam glad" He said with a nod before looking towards the toddler who jumbed into Elena's arms from Stefan's.

"Is she?" Elijah asked as he walked towards her.

"Our daughter,Stefanie" Damon said as he smiled affectionately at his kid.

"Hello there" He said as he smiled at the kid.

"Hello" Stefanie said with a smile.

"She is adorable" Elijah said as he smiled at the kid.

He then invited everyone to have a seat on the dining table and have the grand dinner organised by Rebekah.

"I can't believe Bonnie ditched my party and went to date with her boyfriend" Rebekah said.

"I know, right. Now she barely spent time with me. She is always with enzo now" Faith complained like a five year old.

"She said that they would try to come but I really don't think so because enzo has prepared something really special for her tonight" Caroline said and winked at Rebekah to make her understand what was she talking about.

"Oh! Enzo is gonna rock her world. How romantic" Rebekah commented.

"Rock her what?" Faith asked them as she didn't understand what she said.

"You don't need to know that" Stefan said which made Faith groan.

"You guys don't share anything with me!" She said before angrily stuffing her mouth with chicken.

"Don't worry, Fay. I will explain everything to you" Hope said with a chuckle.

"Please don't, sweetheart. She will use those things when she gets drunk and embarrass herself" Damon said which made the twins and Klaus chuckle as they are the only people who knows about what happened at that night.

"What's that laugh for?" Rebekah asked looking at the twins.

Damon understood what that chuckle meant so he turned towards Klaus who was trying hard to stay still, fighting off the chuckles.

"Klaus" He called out for him.

Klaus closed his lips tightly and hummed, answering him.

"What exactly happened at that night when you found my dear sister drunk in a college party?" He asked.

Faith closed her eyes, readying herself to get embarrassed when Klaus share all the rambling she did at that night.

Klaus noticed Faith so he chuckled slowly and answered Damon

"nothing"

Nothing?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" He said and continue to have his dinner, acting like nothing happened.

"Then why Fay was trying to dodge this dinner so desperately?" Damon asked while looking at his sister.

"She tried to dodge? Why?" Rebekah gasped dramatically and asked Faith in disbelief.

"You were the one who planned this" Hope said, looking at her best friend.

Hearing the conversation kol poked Lizzie and asked her, whispering in her ear "I know something happened and I know you know that. So I will agree to buy you that expensive bag you asked me to buy for you but you should tell me exactly what happened between Fay and my brother"

Kol smirked at her which made Lizzie smile at him and whisper back "Tempting offer, but no"

Kol pouted at her before sitting straightly in disappointment as his offer rudely got rejected by a teen.

Klaus looked at Faith to see the teen looking so gloomy and uncomfortable with all the questions asked by his and her siblings so he decided to speak up "Iam telling the truth. Ann was drunk and tired so she got passed out the minute she entered my car. And the only thing she said during the whole journey was how Damon make decisions for her and make her feel like she is stupid so maybe you should stop ask these questions and continue have this exquisite dinner organised by my dear sister" He said which got not only faith but also others around the table stunned by how Klaus referred Fay with her middle name.

"Ann? Already?" Kol said while looking at both Klaus and Faith.

"Yeah she likes to be called by her middle name but no one does that" Klaus added, his attention not changing from his plate.

After hearing what Klaus said Damon and stefan felt guilty about how they made their sister feel little of herself and didn't give her a say about the decisions they made for her even though their intentions were pure.

Faith looked at Klaus who was not sparing a glance at her and having his dinner like he doesn't gave any attention to each and everything she said while she was annoyingly ranting and drunk and called her by her middle name like she always wanted to be called.

Her heart was racing and an unfamiliar feeling or pain was rising in her chest. It wasn't a bad pain but a good pain she couldn't possibly explain it out.

"Someone is feeling butterflies" Kol whispered to her ear.

Faith blushed as what he said was right. She could feel a thousand butterflies around her belly which is not helping as everyone was staring at her.

"Shut up" She whispered back to kol, trying her best not to blush and give any hint to her brothers. But as long she know about Klaus Mikaelson, it's hard not to do it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
More yet to come... Buckle up lovelies...

And do comment and vote.. Show me some love 😞

And also thank you to everyone who constantly support me by commenting and voting on my book... U have my whole heart 💕

Thank you for choosing this book to read and hope you all enjoyed!

©-klefamille0tps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 10K 31
(𝕂𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟) ═ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘsɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ғɪɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏᴛ...
2M 48.8K 181
(currently editing) "Before he met her he was nothing but a cold heart" [BOOK ONE OF ARIA CONNOR SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 1 - 8] STARTED...
238K 10.2K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
20.4K 722 17
"You know that she's a vampire now? So, she remembers who you are? It's been over a year, Klaus. She doesn't love you. You can't actually think that...