TROUVAILLE // H.Granger x Mal...

By JuanWriter

Draven Abraxas Malfoy, son of the vicious wizard, and Draco Malfoy's fraternal twin falls in love with the Br... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
AUTHOR's NOTE (VERY IMPORTANT!)
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

30

1.6K 54 6
By JuanWriter

Draven couldn't sleep. Well, scratch that. He doesn't want to sleep. Whenever he closes his eyes, those vivid nightmares appear. He wanted to forget for a while, wanted to forget it.

He was walking at night; with the canvas, he's been working on. It'll be Hermione's birthday in a few days, and he needed to finish this surprise for her. He planned to give her a surprise party and he'll ask Professor McGonagall if he can use the old abandoned classroom to set up the surprise. Also, he wanted to cast a charm that makes falling stars. For sure, Hermione would love it. It would be the 18th birthday to remember.

He will also ask Harry how do Muggles celebrate a girl's 18th birthday since he just knows that they have a traditional way for it to celebrate.

Once he arrived at the Astronomy Tower, he started to finish the painting of his girlfriend. With the right mix of colors and correct brush strokes, his artistic side is exceptional.

It was a painting of Hermione, with the silhouette of the night sky on her body, with stars on it and she was looking up, smiling the brightest. She is deemed to be the brightest witch of her age, but for Draven, she is his brightest star, his light on his dark world.

It was a 2-hour work for Draven to finally finish the perfect artwork. As he was done painting the canvas, he admired it.

"Perfect..." He whispered then looked at the night sky. It's ironic how the night sky calms him, yet his life is full of darkness in it. He's a great actor, putting up on a very convincing façade so that people won't pry into his secrets, but the truth is... he's fighting demons inside of him. Draco was the only one who knew this but respecting his privacy, he never spoke to others about it.

The childhood trauma that Draven experienced tainted him until now. Loving Hermione Granger was the only reason why he is still fighting. Love will make you do things you never thought you could and he was thankful that Hermione came into the darkest time of his life. He was 11 when he first experienced Lucius' merciless ways. The first torture curse he suffered, the whips that scarred his back, and the hits of his cane that tormented him for life.

He also put up the image of being his rebellious son, always telling that he doesn't care if he hurt him, but the truth is... He's used to it. He's used to his rage and furiousness. He's used to the sound of the whips cracking his back, the hit of his cane on his body, and his voice whenever he casts the torture curse on him. The blood flowing from his body is not new to him anymore. He's not scared of him as a person, but he's scared of him because of what he did, and the things he will be doing.

But the thing is, Draven has someone worth fighting for. He has someone worth loving for. And the scars, bruises, and even curses are worth it for Hermione Granger. He would never sacrifice his only happiness, and the love of his life, just because he is scared of Lucius' ferocity. He will fight his inner demons on his own, and prove to Hermione that she is worth fighting for...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry!" Draven quickly called Harry as soon as he saw him walking with Ginny towards the pitch. They were having their first Quidditch practice this year, and tomorrow, it'll be Slytherin's.

"Hey, Draven." Harry greeted him back.

"Hi, Draven." Ginny also said back to him. "If you're looking for your lovely girlfriend, she's at the library as usual. And oh, she'll be waiting for you there. On your typical spot."

Draven gave them a small smile and a wave. "Yeah. I was going there. I just wanted to talk something."

He then stated his birthday plan for Hermione's 18th birthday. Ginny was clapping her hands in excitement while Harry is smiling, approving of the plan. The Potter boy also told him what he knows about the Muggles' way of celebrating 18th birthdays. It was called debuts and there are dances, food, and drinks too.

"Brilliant! Thanks, guys. And if ever I needed help, would you... You know help me plan those things?" Draven asked them.

"Don't worry Draven. We'll help." Ginny said and looked at his boyfriend. "Right, babe?"

"Yeah. And regards to the abandoned classroom, I'll ask Professor McGonagall about it so that you won't have a lot on your plate." Harry told him which made Draven smile at him thankfully.

"Thanks a lot, guys." He smiled and waved goodbye at them. "Good luck with your practice."

Draven started walking towards the library. Once he arrived, he saw Hermione reading but she was talking to someone academic-related and he recognized Jasper's voice.

"Hey, guys." Draven greeted them. Jasper was standing beside Hermione who seemed to be asking something about an assignment. Jasper gave the Slytherin boy a greeting smile.

"Hi, love! Jasper was just asking me about our Transfiguration homework." Hermione said, giving Draven a quick peck on his cheeks.

"Yeah. I wasn't able to catch her instructions. Luckily, Hermione's here." Jasper said, picking up his book. "I'll leave you now guys and see you around."

As soon as Jasper left, Draven followed him with a gaze. "He's just asking, isn't he?"

"Yes. Just asking. Why?" Hermione asked her boyfriend.

"Nothing." The Malfoy boy quickly smiled at her and sat down. "I missed you."

"We're together in all of our classes this day, love. We just ate lunch together too, a while ago." She chuckled and noticed how he just looked at him, full of adoration. "I missed you too, my Cielo..."

"I can't imagine my life without you, my Stella, you know that? It'll kill me, for sure." He kissed her hand. "Let's make a promise."

"What promise?" She asked, fixing her seat to fully see him straightly.

"I promise that we'll always be together, until the world caves in." Draven gazed at Hermione's chocolate brown eyes; his words are piercing through her soul.

"I promise that we'll always be together, until the world caves in." She also said back, also gazing at the Slytherin boy's icy blue eyes.

They continued gazing at each other's eyes, not breaking the eye contact they established. If they will be given time to look at the most precious thing in the world, they would choose each other's eyes to look at.

"I think it should be sealed with something," Hermione said to him.

"Sealed with what? We can't do the unbreakable vow, of course." Draven replied which made the bushy browned-haired girl giggle.

"No, not that." She uttered. "I think the seal should only be..."

Hermione then leaned forward and gave Draven a sweet, swift kiss because they are inside the library.

"Oh. A kiss? Why didn't you tell me, love? I should've given you a lot of seals if you just asked." Draven joked and the Gryffindor girl lightly smacked his face. "Just kidding, love."

"You are full of jokes." Hermione went back on studying. "Why don't we just study? Hm?"

"For sure, Ms. Granger." The Malfoy boy said and they started to do their study buddy session. Hermione would teach Draven and the white blonde-haired boy would do the same as well. Yes, even the brightest witch of her age also asks questions to the second brightest wizard in school.

But not far away from their table, there is someone who looks at their way and can't help but feel a bit bitter about their contented relationship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Slytherin's Quidditch practice today, and it's also Draven's first time to manage the team. Luckily, Crabbe and Goyle were both out of the team for having a lot of failing grades last term. They will be holding Quidditch tryouts soon for new beaters.

Draven was wearing his Quidditch jersey, together with his fellow teammates. Blaise was still part of the team and even Archibald Vaisey who goes by his nickname, Archie. Miles Bletchley, their seeker was still part of the team. Since they still have some reserve players, they could be able to practice.

Hermione was on the sidelines, together with her book to finish reading for class. She's wearing Draven's Slytherin scarf and his maroon jacket. She loved wearing Draven's clothes because she can smell his scent from there and it's also very comfortable.

"Hi. I'm Draven Malfoy. As you all know, I was appointed by Professor Snape to be the team's Quidditch captain." He introduced himself to the team. "And, please. I'm not that strict like the previous captains but I would still like to demand respect from you."

His teammates nodded, as they started to fly using their brooms.

Celeste was there, watching her house's practice. Knowing that Draven is the Quidditch captain made her come as well at the pitch. She was about to sit at the Slytherin's bleachers but she noticed someone sitting there. It was Hermione, Draven's girlfriend.

She subtly walked in the bleachers and sat down, distancing herself to the busy browned-haired girl who was reading something.

Hermione noticed that she was not alone in the bleachers, and saw that the new girl that comes by the name of Celeste Dumont is sitting there too. She couldn't help but overthink why she was there. Yes, she feels something towards her, but she can't be judgmental or let her woman instincts kick in because it would result in a much bigger issue. And she doesn't want that to happen. As long as Draven assures her that she's not doing anything to him, it's already enough. She trusts Draven more than anyone. She will only listen to him and him alone.

"Malfoy! Look out!" Vaisey called him as the bludger went towards the Slytherin boy's way. The reserve beaters tried to catch it but since it was zooming fast, Draven couldn't think straight and did a dangerous stunt to save himself. He rolled himself on his broom, doing a 360-degree spin while riding his broom.

"We need to find some new beaters for the team," Draven said to Blaise after he fixed his sitting on the broom.

"I think your girlfriend's not amazed by what you pulled off." Blaise steered his gaze towards the Slytherin's bleachers and saw Hermione who looks worried and a bit mad at Draven. The Malfoy boy also looked at his way.

"Oh, man..." Draven sighed. "Damn, she doesn't like it whenever I pull off stunts like that."

"Yeah, it's obvious." The fellow chaser chuckled.

Draven ended their practice with an announcement that he'll be administering beaters tryouts for the Slytherin students who want to be part of the team. He then ran towards Hermione and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hi." Hermione greeted him. "I saw what you did a while ago. Godric, that was dangerous you know that, Draven? What if you fall out of your broom? Break your neck or something?" 

"Love, chill. I'm fine. You see?" Draven cupped her face. "I'm fine, okay? And I'm sorry I reacted that way."

"Fine." Hermione sighed. "How's your first day as Quidditch captain?"

"It was tiring. Salazar, I'm not used in the coaching scene and even commanding my team but I think I'll manage." Draven said to her. "Oh, I'll just take a quick bath. I smell awful."

Hermione jokingly sniffed him. "No, you don't. You smell like a baby."

"You're making jokes now, love?" Draven chuckled and picked up his broom. "Wait for me here, alright. I'll just shower quickly so that you won't miss me that much."

"Okay, love." The bushy browned-haired girl said to him as the Malfoy boy started to walk down.

"Hi, Draven." Cel greeted Draven as soon as he went her way.

"Hey." He greeted and continued walking down towards the bathrooms.

It was like getting a high grade for Celeste whenever Draven notices her in those little ways. She knows that she shouldn't have a crush on this natural charmer but she couldn't help it. Though as much as possible, she'll try to suppress those unrequited feelings. 

Hopefully...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Hi! Still up there? This week's our summative week but just like what I said, update over everything... Just kidding, don't do that. But yeah, we got a glimpse of Draven's dark past and do expect in the coming chapters that it would gradually come out. So yeah, wooh!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
3.3K 177 21
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...
81.6K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...
775K 16.5K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...