Lay Down In My Arms - Niall H...

נכתב על ידי annaleaftw

Katrina Lilian Walker. A name known by many all around the world, loved by most, and cherished by a select fe... עוד

Lay Down In My Arms (Niall Horan Fanfic)[Book 3]
Chapter 1 - Fourteen?
Chapter 2 - A Talk With Hazza
Chapter 3 - The Award Banquet
Chapter 4 - Baby Names
Chapter 5 - Wedding & Writing
Chapter 6 - Crazy
Chapter 7 - Daisy
Chapter 8 - Helping People
Chapter 9 - She Hates Me
Chapter 10 - Good Old Lou
Chapter 11 - A Little Romance
Chapter 13 - Belly Ring
Chapter 15 - Departure
Chapter 16 - Company
Chapter 17 - The Wedding
Chapter 18 - The Honeymoon
Chapter 19: Six Years Later
Chapter 20: Family & Old Times
Chapter 22: Memories (Part II)
Chapter 23: Memories (Part III)
Chapter 24: Memories (Part IV)
Chapter 25: Nathan
Chapter 26: Memories (Part V)
Chapter 27: Memories (Part VI)

Chapter 21: Memories

145 7 0
נכתב על ידי annaleaftw

I smile, cuddled up to Nathan. His features glowing in the moonlight, pouring through the open window. He always climbed through it, every night.

"You know that you can talk to me, right, babe?" I question.

He nodded, "I know, babe. Just, my mom isn't... admirable like yours was. Talking ain't gonna fix it," he sighed.

"I wish my dad liked you, so that we could spend more time together," I chuckle, closing my eyes briefly. I nuzzle my cheek into the warm fabric that that clothed his strong chest. His leather jacket lay on the foot of my double bed. It was a bit of a tight squeeze but we both fit.

I press my hand to the members of BVB's faces, the image printed on his black shirt.

Nathan smirked slyly, "What do you think he'd do if he found you in bed with me, like this?" Something dark in his tone. I chuckle at the image that slips into my mind.

"He'd probably shoot you down," I giggle. I lean up on my elbow, looking down at the handsome devil in my arms. He watched me, lcking his lips. I watch the smooth muscle slip over his lip ring.

"Eh. Wouldn't be the first time I've been shot," he spoke cockily.

I laugh softly, controlling my volume in order not to wake my father from his slumber.

I lean down, brushing my lips to his in a kiss that somehow, was both chaste and sensual at the same time. His hand slipped low to squeeze my thigh playfully.

"Stop!" I giggle.

"'M just kidding, you giant virgin," he laughed. His laughter was smooth and deep, just right to accommodate his strong voice.

"I am not a giant virgin!"

"But you really are though," he smirked.

"I can be bad," I state firmly, glowering at him.

"Nah. The baddest thing on you is that potty mouth of yours."

"Fuck you!"

"There it is!"

I blush, "Shut up," I mutter, laying down once more. My head on his chest again.

"Go to sleep, babe. You got school tomorrow."

"We."

"Why are you so persistent on me staying in school?" he questioned, quirking a brow.

"School is very important. I don't like school but I don't want to end up on the other side of the McDonald's drive-thru window," I spoke softly. He chuckled.

"Just go to sleep, babe. And don't toss and turn too much, you kicked me in the shin last night," he mumbles bitterly at the memory. I let out a giggle and nod before cuddling up to the older boy again.

***

I yawn as I wake, wrapped in the bed sheets. I open my eyes to find myself alone. I look to the window, finding it open again. Wind breezing in. I sigh, smiling to myself.

Oh, Nathan. What am I going to do with him?

Getting up and doing my daily routine: stop alarm clock, brush hair and teeth, take shower, get dressed, do makeup, go downstairs for breakfast.

My father smiled, showing off his laugh lines when I entered the kitchen. "Good morning, baby."

I smile back, leaning in for a hug. My face nuzzling his torso. My dad was so tall, how the hell did I come out so short?

"Is that french toast I smell?" I ask, smirking knowingly. He nodded, looking down at his work.

I slide into a seat at the counter isle.

"What are we doing today when I get home from school?" I ask. Thursday was always the day we went somewhere, he didn't have to work that day.

"Well, I was thinking of Times Square, they're having a parade today," he spoke, smiling. His hands baring a plate. He placed it in front of me. I smile, beginning to eat.

"Yas, I love Times Square," I laugh.

He smiled at me, his brown eyes glinting with an emotion I couldn't place. "You look so much like your mother, you know that?"

I blush and look down. "No. You can't tell me that I'm that beautiful and expect me to believe it," I joke. He laughs along, shaking his head.

"Well, you are."

We ate our breakfast like usually, before I found it was time to go.

"Do you need a ride today?" he asked softly.

"No, I'm meeting up with Melanie on the walk to school," I lie smoothly, right through my teeth. He nodded, unaware of it.

I sling my bag over my shoulder, making my way out the frontdoor.

I jog down the street sidewalk in my dark skinny jeans, Pac-Man tshirt, and black beenie. It wasn't until I was at the end of the block that Nathan's black mustang came into view. Peering inside, I found him taping his fingertips along the steering wheel. I open the door, catching his attention. He smirked soon.

I roll my eyes, hearing the music that was playing. A knowing smirk on my lips. My Chemical Romance.

Welcome to the Black Parade soon ended and Victory Call by Black Veil Brides came on. I chuckle, slinging my bag into the floorboard of the front seat. I step in, smashing my lips to his in a kiss.

I hear a wolf whistle and look to see Donny and his girl in the back. "Hi," I smile, before looking back to Nathan, nipping his cheek. He let out a laugh at this.

"Sit your sexy little ass down. We gotta get going," he muttered cheekily. I slip around, sitting in my seat, a smile on my face. I close the door and slip on my seatbelt. My hand found his free one as the engine roared.

Nathan softly singing along to the radio. "This is one last victory call. Time waits for those who want it all. Watch their weapons fall!"

I laugh.

Sometimes I believe Nathan would turn gay for Andy Biersack if he wasn't already. But hey, who can blame him? Have you seen the guy?

Andy's hot!

***

"Bye, babe," he spoke, stopping the car. I smile, kissing his cheek. "If anyone gives you any trouble, remember who they are. I want the bastards names."

"Nathan," I sigh.

"What?" he squawks. "You don't deserve any of that bullcrap. I'll beat there asses if they don't give you the respect you deserve."

I smile, my cheeks tinting red as I stare at the backpack in my lap. Donny chuckles.

"And you know he'll do it, too," he rubbed in. I smile at the boy who had piercings littering his face and ears and collarbones.

I lean over to give a smooth kiss to Nathan who smiled into it.

"I'll see you at lunch, babe," he stated.

I nod, exiting the car.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

439K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...