TROUVAILLE // H.Granger x Mal...

By JuanWriter

Draven Abraxas Malfoy, son of the vicious wizard, and Draco Malfoy's fraternal twin falls in love with the Br... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
AUTHOR's NOTE (VERY IMPORTANT!)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

25

1.8K 63 13
By JuanWriter

(A/N: TRIGGER WARNING! This chapter contains scenes about violence and abuse. Though I didn't truly put it to detail so that you won't get uncomfortable.)

"What's this?" Draven asked her when Hermione gave him a small box. "Salazar, love... You don't have to do this."

"But I want to. I want you to have the best birthday ever." Hermione said to him. "Come on love, open it."

Draven opened the small box and it revealed a handmade bracelet. It was made of leather and strings. Then there was something etched on the silver plate in front.

ᚷᚱᚨᚾᚷᛖᚱ'ᛋ

"Runic letters," Draven said and tried to decode the translation carved on it. "Granger's..."

Hermione lifted her wrist and it showed another pair of bracelets, with the same design with same silver plate on top of it with runic letters. "I also have one, love."

ᛗᚨᛚᚠᛟᚤ'ᛋ

Draven tried to read the translation again from what he'd learned from their classes. "Malfoy's..."

"We belong to each other, love. Do you mind if you're going to be stuck with me for life?" She asked waiting for the Slytherin boy's reply.

He smiled. "I wouldn't mind being stuck with you for the rest of my life, my Stella. As long as it is you... I wouldn't mind at all."

They both shared a smile as their lips met each other, the glowing light from the moon illuminates and as the stars continued to twinkle, the night sky being the witness of Draven and Hermione's epic love story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost the end of the term and Professor Slughorn gave invites to the members of his Slug Club for a year-end party. Draven and Hermione were both invited since they were members of the said club, and obviously, they would go together. Harry and Ginny were also going too.

The Slytherin boy was already preparing for the party that night. He'll fetch Hermione in front of their common room.

A simple navy-blue dress robe and a white polo as an undershirt with a pink tie go well for Draven since Hermione said that she will wear something pink for the party. He slicked his white-blonde hair back, looking sharp as he faced the mirror and dusted off his outfit. With some spray of his perfume, he's now good to go.

"I'm going now," Draven told his friend and brother.

"You enjoy my friend, and please if you can, bring us some food from the party." Theo joked and the Malfoy boy just rolled his eyes.

"I'll see you later, bro." Draco waved to his brother goodbye and Draven started to walk out of their room.

As soon as he arrived in front of the Fat Lady's painting, she saw him looking dashing and complimented him. "Mr. Malfoy, you do look very nice tonight. Party?"

"Yeah. Professor Slughorn invited us for a year-end party of his club members." Draven told the painting. She nodded and clapped.

"That's why I saw Mr. Potter and Ms. Weasley dressed up nicely tonight." She said then looked back at Draven. "You want to go in?"

"Well... I think I'll just wait for Hermione here." He said politely but the Fat Lady shook her head.

"Come on, you're my favorite Slytherin so I shall give you some perks." She winked at him and opened the door behind her. "Go on, Mr. Malfoy, before I change my mind."

"Thank you, Fat Lady." He said and went inside the Gryffindor common room to wait for his girlfriend.

Hermione was already done preparing. Ginny already left with Harry earlier because Professor Slughorn asked them to. As she walked down towards their common room, she saw Draven who was sitting down on one of their couches.

"Love?" Hermione called him and he turned around.

"Hey..." Draven was left breathless seeing his girlfriend looking so... elegant and gorgeous. Well, she was always gorgeous but he was always captivated by her beauty every day, and tonight, she was just breathtaking.

"Draven...?" She snapped her fingers in front of him and he shook his head.

"I'm pretty sure that you're a goddess that came down from heaven to enthrall me with your beauty," Draven said which made the Gryffindor girl blush and chuckle.

"And you too, are so handsome tonight." She said, smoothing his suit. "You look perfect."

"Well, I am always perfect." Draven joked and Hermione nudged him lightly. "Just kidding."

"How did you get inside, by the way?" She asked him.

"The Fat Lady gave me an exemption for tonight." He smiled and offered his arm to her. "Shall we, my Stella?"

Hermione smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips as she linked her arms to his as they started walking out of the common room.

The party is in full swing and Professor Slughorn greeted Draven and Hermione as they arrived.

"Ah. The couple of the hour. Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Granger." He greeted the lovely couple. "How are you both? I see that the relationship is getting stronger."

Draven smiled. "Yes, Professor. I just fall in love with her every day, and that's the best feeling I've ever felt in my life."

"I also do fall in love with him every day, Sir. The guy that makes me smile, makes me feel special and all of that." Hermione said as she looked at Draven who was smiling at her. "He's my Cielo, after all..."

"You're too adorable. Breaking the stigma of Gryffindor-Slytherin rivalry. I can say that you two are the power couple in Hogwarts." Slughorn said, admiring the two of them. "Best not to keep you. Enjoy the yearend party and I'll see you both later."

As the old professor left them, the couple walked towards Harry and Ginny who were both having fun at the table.

"Cormac was banned from the party and Professor Slughorn even removed him as his member," Ginny said to them. "He deserves it."

Draven remembered what he did as he curled his fist. Hermione noticed him and she just held his hand, saying that it was all okay. At that moment, the Slytherin boy quickly relaxed and calmed down. That's how powerful Hermione Granger's effect is to him. It's only her voice, her touch, and presence that makes him calm down and feel peace.

"Are you alright there, Draven?" Harry asked the Malfoy boy.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Totally." He smiled and look at Hermione, his eyes are grateful for what she did to her.

The whole party was fun. They all mingled with other guests that Professor Slughorn invited. Draven and Hermione even danced the night away, laughing and making fun of each other. It was a happy night, indeed.

"You're here," Hermione said as she went outside the balcony of Professor Slughorn's office, to find Draven gazing up at the sky.

"Yeah. That was fun, yet very exhausting." He chuckled and he hugged her. "You're the rest I wanted."

"You seem to... be bothered by something," Hermione said to him, caressing his back in their embrace. "You can always share anything with me, you know that."

"Yeah... I know that, love." Draven said, never breaking their lovely embrace. "Maybe someday soon... But for now, let's just enjoy this moment."

The bushy browned-haired girl respected his decision as they just hugged each other under the moonlight. No words spoken, just hugging each other like they don't want to let go.

Draven Malfoy knew what will happen once he stepped foot in their home. The vicious stares of his father, the hitting of his cane, the whippings, and the torture. But just like what he said, he wouldn't mind it at all. He would endure it all, for Hermione Granger who made him feel complete, for her who made him feel loved, for her who made him feel alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last day of the term. The students are all preparing to board the express as Draven and Hermione are both holding their hands walking inside the prefect's compartment.

"You'll write me once you arrive, alright?" Hermione said to her boyfriend.

"Yeah. I will." He said, smiling at her. "It'll be another 2 dreadful months."

"It'll pass quickly, my love. One day, you'll see me again. I hope you won't get tired of my face." Hermione joked and Draven just laughed.

"That face... is the only one I would want to see for the rest of my life." He told her as he cupped her face. "I love you, Hermione."

"I can't breathe..." She replied and the Slytherin boy kissed her sweetly. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more..." Draven murmured as he nuzzled his face onto her neck. "But, you gave me something so I'll just look at this every day."

He raised the bracelet she made.

"I just want to hug you..." Hermione said, clinging herself to Draven. "Hold me, my love."

Draven obliged as he hugged her throughout the journey back to the King's Cross. It struck to his mind that he was near his father's wrath. He knew he had an idea already about him and Hermione's relationship. But one thing's for sure. He won't break their relationship because of what his father wants. This is his life, and this is his choice.

Love is a feeling, but to continue is a choice, and Draven had already made his choice... To be with Hermione Granger even he knew the consequences of this. From the very start, the obvious choice for him is already Hermione.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione Granger felt someone tap her shoulder. "Love, we're already here."

She squinted her eyes and saw Draven Malfoy waking her up. The train already stopped and students started filling out of the train.

"Oh..." She yawned and stretched her arms. "We're here."

Draven saw a bit of sadness in his girlfriend's eyes. "I promised you, remember? I'll write to you every day, don't worry."

"I know you would." She said, kissing him lightly again. She didn't want to break the kiss, but she knew she should. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." He uttered to her.

As soon as she walked down of the express, she locked eyes again with Draven who was about to walk in the opposite direction, where Draco was waiting. She couldn't help herself but run towards him and hugged him again. Draven also did the same.

"Let me hold you one last time," Hermione murmured in their hugs.

"This won't be the last time, my love," Draven replied in between their hugs.

"Take care of yourself, alright?" She said, holding him closely. Hermione doesn't want to break the hug. If she could only bring him beside her every hour of the day, she already did it.

"I will always take care of myself for you." He kissed his hair. "I can't breathe."

"I love you too, my Malfoy." She said as they finally broke the hug and shared a sweet smile.

As soon as Hermione walked away from him, she couldn't help but worry about him. He knew how his father loathed her kind, and if he knew that his son is in a relationship with her, the consequences may be grave. Even if Draven never mentioned it to her, she knew that it is about his father. She just needed him to open up to her completely, to break down those walls he made so that she could finally understand him, she could finally help him. And she'll wait for him, no matter how long.

But Hermione Granger also knew that this is not the time for her to be a coward. If Draven Malfoy is ready to fight for her, then she will too. She is also ready to fight for him, to love him until the very end. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucius Malfoy was waiting for his wife and sons in the manor. He knew something was up, especially to his son Draven. He has eyes and ears inside Hogwarts, and from their stories, he's not liking what he is telling him.

"Lucius, your sons are already here," Narcissa spoke as the door in the manor revealed Draven and Draco walking with their trunks on hand.

"Very well... I'm sure they're starving from the travel going here. Why don't we have dinner first." Lucius said, looking at his sons. "Draven, Draco... Please, help yourselves."

Draven felt something familiar from Lucius' stares. He knew something will happen after this simple dinner.

"So... How's school?" Lucius asked them. "I've heard that Slytherin won the Quidditch cup. Well done, Draven."

He just gave his father a small nod and continued eating.

"And you, Draco. How's the relationship with Ms. Parkinson going?" He asked the younger Malfoy. "Good?"

"Yes, Father. Pansy and I are always together. And... we both love each other." Draco told him and Lucius just nodded.

"Good to hear..." He said as his gaze turned to Draven who was silently eating. "How about you, Draven? Someone already caught your eye yet?"

"N-nothing, Father." The older Malfoy said, trying to not let him get into his mind. "I'm focused on Quidditch and studies."

"Oh... That's bad. I've heard you flunked Potions. Did someone help you to get back on track again?" He asked and Draven just clenched his jaw. "A certain Gryffindor, I heard."

Draven already knew where this is going so, he quickly stood up. "I'm done eating. I'll just go to my room."

"Yes. You may, my son. Because we're going to have a lovely chat too..." Lucius' eyes are filled with wrath as he looked at his son walking away from him.

That night... Draven felt his body numb. His voice couldn't even reach his throat. All he can see is red, blood flowing from his head from the beating of his cane. The bracelet Hermione gave was destroyed as his father furiously removed it from his wrist. His back is hurting from the whippings and his body couldn't even move because of countless torture curses Lucius gave him. He slowly crawled onto the broken bracelet and picked up his wand onto his bag.

"R-reparo..." He conjured as the bracelet fixed itself and brought back to its original figure.

As soon as he felt he has the strength to pick up a small parchment and a quill, he didn't waste any moment. He thought of writing to Hermione first, but he wanted to escape his father. He wanted to run away from him. He then thought of his Uncle Sirius... 

"Uncle Sirius..." He muttered softly as he wrote him a letter in the parchment. After that, he whistled even though he couldn't do it loudly and his owl flew towards him and it picked up his letter and flew away to Sirius' place. 

His body is bleeding heavily... He couldn't cry for help. He couldn't speak as well. He just felt so tired, so hurt and so drained... But he stumbled upon Hermione's image onto his head. Her smile, her laugh, her kisses, and touch... And then it dawned on him, he'll never give up. He will endure every beating, every torture from his father. That's his choice and Hermione is his choice. All for her.

All for Hermione Granger...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I'll make this note quick since the next one will be a long author's note that you need to read my dears! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 16.4K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
14K 285 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
341K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
722K 22.4K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...