Lady Paulson one shots...pt.2

By sarahpaulsonislife

Sarah Paulson character one shots Smut, fluff literally whatever I feel like...not gonna lie it's mostly smut More

A/N
Me..? (Ally)
Coven (C.G)
Coven pt.2
Coven pt.3
Coven pt.4
Coven pt.5
Rainy night (Ally)
Mommy? (Allyson Mayfair)
Mommy? P.2
Mommy? Pt.3
Working late (Venable)
Working late (pt.2)
Working late? (Pt.3)
Forgive me (Cordelia goode) pt.1
Forgive me (pt.2)
Kitten (lana)
Second chance (Cordelia Goode)
Playing with Fire (Venable)
Purple (Venable)
Rainy night pt.2
Jealousy (Cordelia)
Jealousy pt.2
Jealousy pt.3
Jealousy pt.4
Pussycat (B.D.H)
Pussycat pt.2
Pussycat pt.3
Pussycat pt.4
Pussycat pt.5
Pussycat pt.6
In your dreams (Billie)
Action! (Sarah Paulson)
Action pt.2
Neck pain (Cordelia)
Neck pain pt.2
What if I show you (Alice)
Let me remind you (B.D.H)
What if i show you pt.2
I'd love to be her
I'd love to be her pt.2
I'd love to be her pt.3
I'd love to be her pt.4
I'd love to be her pt.5
A/N
Ride it cowgirl
Ride it cowgirl pt.2
What just happened (Linda)
Stay with me (B.D.H)
Stay with me pt.2
Stay with me pt.3
Stay with me pt.4
My dad could never (Xandra)
Photo dump
My dad could never pt.2
I know what you are (Cordelia)
I know what you are (pt.2)
I know what you are (pt.3)
I know what you are (pt.4)
Miss Sherman! (Diane)
Miss Sherman! Pt.2

Sandy hills (Whilemina)

2K 63 2
By sarahpaulsonislife

"Y/n! Let's go we're gonna be late!" My bsf yells from the door. I run down the stairs my bag falling off my shoulders "shut up. Let's go" I run by her and into the car. "Took you long enough" my friend Alex says. "Whatever here" I say as I pass my bag into the backseat with him. My bsf hops into the driver seat and we begin our way towards the beach.

Once we arrive we drive to a secluded spot towards the end. We get out of the car and set up our little spots. Behind us is hills upon hills of sand. Right in front of us is the waves crashing along the shore. The sun is setting casting a beautiful orange and red glow on the sea. My friends and I like to come out here to study sometimes. We enjoy the soft sounds of crashing waves and the warm breeze along our skin.

I pull out my laptop and begin my work. "Do you guys have the assignment for Mr. Cantu's class?" Alex raises his hand "I do and I'll give it to you only if you ask Madam Satan to raise my over all grade" I smile and shake my head "as much as I'd love to. You know I can't." Alex sigh and tosses me his packet. "What good is it having a best friend who is sleeping with the Dean, if she can't even get her to help me out." "Shut up." I laugh and begin my own packet. A few hours later the sun is almost gone and the moon is rising behind the hills. I close my laptop and decide to watch the water from the hills.

I stand and make my way towards the sandy dunes. I climb them and sit on top of the highest one. I pull my knees to my chest and just watch as the water slaps the shore. I'm broken from my peaceful state by the sound of an engine revving. I look behind me and see a lifted jeep doing donuts in the sand. The jeep comes closer until it stops a few feet away from me, tossing sand my way. I grunt and stand to shake it off.

The owner of the vehicle steps out "fuck" I whisper under my breath. "Y/N!" Adam yells. Clearly drunk. He takes a swig of beer before tossing the empty bottle to the side. With every step he takes forward I take two back. When he's about a foot away my foot reaches the edge of the steep hill. I gulp and look him in the eyes. "A-Adam" he laughs and wraps his arm around my waist "what are you doing out here?" He asks "just enjoying the peace and quiet." I reply. He hums and pulls me closer. I can smell the alcohol on his breath making me cringe.

"You know." He begins and looks over my shoulder towards my friends. "I could never understand why she would sleep with you. I mean look at me. I am the star quarterback of the football team. I am in all honors classes, I'm six foot five and extremely built" he says as he releases me from his grasp to flex. I scoff and quickly look for a way down without falling multiple meters to the ground. "But no! She chose you. You scrawny little gay girl." He grabs my arm with so much force it causes a tear to spring out the corner of my eye. "let go! your hurting me" He grabs my chin forcing me to look him in the eye. "You want a way down?" The mischievous grin on his face sends a shock of fear down my spine.

"Here let me help you" he says before shoving me off the edge of the hill. My body feels as though I'm floating. I close my eyes waiting for my back to meet the earth. The few moments it takes for my body to make contact my mind spins, flashes of my life right before my eyes. A loud thump and my shallow, strained breaths are all that are heard as I meet the hard sand. "Y/N!" I hear my friends scream. I see Adam standing over the edge a smirk plastered as he watches my body lay there meters away. His smug smile is the last thing I see before everything goes black.

I awake in my bed as I try to sit up everything hurts. I groan and lay back down. I skip the rest of school that week, simply in too much pain and fear.
My first day back at school is rough. All the quiet whispers and stares. It gets too much to handle and I feel myself mindlessly wandering towards her office. Before I know it I'm stood in front of her door. I raise my hand and knock "you may enter" I open the door and step in. "Y/n?" She asks "close the door" I do as instructed and stay there, standing. "What can I do for you?" I look at her. She's wearing her signature purple suit, hand resting on her raven headed cane. His words ring in my ears. I don't understand either.

"Ms, y/l/n?" I blink and meet her piercing gaze. "How can I help you?"
My heart stings. Tears prick my eyes.
Her phone rings and she annoyingly sighs "Ms. Venable." Her conversation lasts a few seconds before she hangs up and stands. "Ms. Y/l/n if there is anything you need help with please ask, otherwise I'm needed elsewhere" I just stand there, speechless. Does she not know what the fuck happened to me?
She sighs and begins walking towards me. I subconsciously run the bruises on my arm, hidden by my hoodie. She looks at me expectantly before shaking her head and brushing past my sore shoulder, out the door.

The clicking of her cane echoes down the corridor matching the silent tears streaming down my face. Once the sounds of her came diminishes I let the sobs I was holding in free. My body shaking as the pain I feel is no longer just physical. Once my sobs subside I collect myself as best I could before turning and walking down the corridor. My mind set on going home. As I'm exiting the administrative wing and into the empty main hall. I hear her cane coming closer and closer. I can see the exit but before I can reach it Whilemina appears from the neighboring wing, right in front of me.

I freeze and just stand there "y/n" her voice is soft she reaches for my cheek and wipes the tears I didn't know were there. "Honey-" she stops herself and retracts her hand as a student emerges from the hall. "Follow me to my office" she tells me, her strict and cold persona back once again. A sob escapes my dry lips. She begins to walk in the direction of her office. Overwhelmed I continue my mission to get the fuck out of here. The sound of the door opening causes her to look over her shoulder "y/n!" I hear her yell but the sound of the door shutting behind me cuts her off.

I walk to my car and go home.

The next day I show up at school. Eyes puffy, wearing the same hoodie and leggings. I skip all my classes hiding in my comfort teachers classroom, Ms. Winters, she has all my assignments sent there and during lunch I hide out in the bathroom. When the bell signaling the end of lunch rings I wait for the halls to clear out before exiting the bathroom. I creak the door open and take a peek seeing the coast was clear I step out and as I'm about to walk towards the classroom. Whilemina stops me "Ms. y/l/n" shit I slowly turn and look at her. "I've got to get to class" she lifts one of her perfectly shaped brows. "Oh you mean all the ones you missed? Or Ms. Winters class?"

I open my mouth to speak but just decide to not. "My office, now" I hang my head and reluctantly make my way to her office. Once inside she closes the door behind her. She takes a seat in her chair and laces her fingers together. Once her eyes meet my sullen ones her character seems to shift. She clears her throat and fixes a stack of papers on her desk. "Ms. Y/l/n" my heart is pierced for the hundredth time. "Please. Just y/n." Whilemina bites her lip and corrects herself. "Y/n are you okay?" I bite my lip feeling the tears threatening to spill.

"Now you ask." She seems a little taken aback.
"Well-" I cut her off "you didn't seem to care two days ago when I came actually wanting you to ask. When I wanted your affection. When I just needed you to hug me and tell me everything is alright. For fucks sake Whilemina I got pushed off a 20 foot hill onto hard sand! I'm lucky I have no serious injuries! I know you heard about it and the audacity to see me and not even ask if I'm okay or who hurt me." The tears are falling freely at this point.

Whilemina stands and tries to wrap her arms around me but I push them away "No! I don't want anything from you." Whilemina just stands there simply not knowing what to do. I sniffle and laugh "why me? Why did you pick me? Did you even care about me? I mean I got shoved off a fucking cliff because of you and you didn't even care to ask who tried to kill me?"
Whilemina looks hurt and I immediately feel bad.
Her phone begins ringing causing her to jump a bit. She breaks our eye contact and clears her throat before reaching for the phone.

As she answers I simply walk out the office and leave the building. That night I feel so hollow inside. I lay in bed crying, my body shaking. I skip the next two days telling my mother I just can't return just yet. Ms. Winters delivers my assignments to keep me updated. Finally I just can't take it. I walk into campus and straight to her office. I don't even bother knocking and just walk in. She's typing on her laptop and looks extremely irritated that someone barged in.

"Y/n?" Her eyes widen. I look at her pleadingly "I need a hug" Whilemina scoots her office chair back and allows me to sit on her lap. I lay my head in the crook of her neck and allow the sobs to escape. Whilemina shushes me gently stroking my hair and rubbing my back. Once I've calmed down a little she runs her fingers through my hair and says "I'm so sorry" I dig my face a little deeper into her neck. Her warm hand rests on the back of my hips. "I chose you because I saw something in you. You're different. in the good way." She chuckles "You're kind, joyful, beautiful extremely intelligent. My little ray of sunshine." She lifts my head and strokes my cheek.

"I do know who did this to you and believe me Adam did not like his expulsion and the revocation of his football scholarship." My eyes widen and my mouth drops a bit. Whilemina smiles and brushes a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry I shut you out. I just felt extremely guilty. I knew Adam was strange around me but I always brushed it aside. I'm so sorry y/n." I shake my head "Im sorry too, Mina. I didn't mean what I said I was just upset and wanted to hurt you too" Mina giggles "I love you" I raise my eyebrows and stare right in her eyes "excuse me?" Mina smiles softly and in the sweetest voice ever says "I. Love. You, y/n" I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her passionately. I break away to say "I love you too!"

——-

Yes I'm back. Sorry this story is a little bland. This one was kinda based off a dream I had a few weeks back about my teacher and I.I didn't plan on going MIA for so long but I started college and have a job now so Im gonna try and update these for you guys. Anyways, I'm back and just want to let you guys know that during my little hiatus I was writing a few stories that I plan on publishing soon.

-NIKKI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...
96.6K 2.5K 36
📌 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒...
215K 3.5K 63
Abby Anderson One-Shots x Female Reader ! COMPLETED ! *Currently being edited* *HATE WILL BE BLOCKED* One-Shots including angst, fluff, smut, etc.
24.6K 322 10
One shots of my favorite girl. English isn't my first language. These one shots will be including a lot of smut so be warned. Fluff, violence, angs...