TROUVAILLE // H.Granger x Mal...

Von JuanWriter

Draven Abraxas Malfoy, son of the vicious wizard, and Draco Malfoy's fraternal twin falls in love with the Br... Mehr

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
AUTHOR's NOTE (VERY IMPORTANT!)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

17

3K 119 32
Von JuanWriter

Hermione already knew from the moment she opened the sketchpad that Draven gave her but she wasn't so sure at that time. She looked at the Slytherin boy who was glancing at her like she was a precious diamond.

"I'm not good at these things... You know that?" Draven chuckled nervously to ease the tension. "B-But way back before when we were kids... When I was teasing you a lot, I didn't mean it like that."

Hermione didn't know what to say though her heart speaks the opposite. He is confessing right now in front of her. Tonight, in this balcony.

"I was... Trying to tease you, make fun of you. That's what you do right? When you have... Feelings for that person?" Draven felt his hands shaking a bit. He was undeniably nervous but he's already here.

"Yes, you heard it right. I like you... Like a lot, Granger. And I've hidden it for years." He then opened the sketchpad he gave her and pointed at a specific drawing. It's Hermione, who was sitting in the Great Hall in their 1st year, smiling at her friends.

"Do you remember asking me if I tried drawing someone? You're the only person I've drawn ever in my life." The bushy browned-haired girl couldn't speak. She just wanted to hug him, kiss him.

"You made my life worth living. You made me feel alive every day, Hermione." That was the first time she heard her name from Draven's lips. "You don't need to answer me right away, Hermione. It's fine. Just... Let me tell you what I am feeling. Then, you can forget that this happened if you don't feel the same way. I'll try to forget, don't worry."

But Hermione doesn't want to forget this night. She doesn't want to. Because she knows in her heart that... She feels the same way too...

Draven, seeing that the Gryffindor girl was still too stunned to speak after his sudden confession tonight, decided to offer to walk her back to their common room.

"It's already late. Come on, let me walk you back to your common room." Draven offered her. But Hermione seemed to not move, her eyes still fixated on the sketchpad she was holding...

"Have you ever done... something that you really want to and you just don't care what will happen next? Like impulsively doing something not caring what everyone will say?" Hermione asked Draven, her eyes looking at the boy's icy blue eyes.

'God his eyes are so ethereal.' She thought.

"Y-Yeah. Sometimes." Draven replied. "Like whenever I hold your hand in public. Though it's one of my ways to show you that I like you. You can count that one."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I do this..."

And with just that, Hermione grabbed Draven's nape and crashed her lips onto his.

Hermione Granger just kissed Draven Malfoy...

Draven's heart was thumping fast. He does know how to kiss, but heck, she's the one who kissed her first.

In the end, he gave in, charging the kiss Hermione initiated. It was sweet, but he knows she liked it. As they pulled away, Draven's heart was beating rapidly. Hermione was staring at him, then she smiled.

"I like you too, Draven Malfoy."

And it was also the first time, the Slytherin boy heard her mutter his name. He was smiling. He feels so happy hearing that the girl he adored for years... loves him too.

"So... What are we now?" Draven asked her, his hands cupping her face.

"Depends on what you think of it, Draven..." Hermione chuckled and held both of his hands. "We can be official, or do you want to date me for a while?"

"I've waited six long years for this to happen. I don't believe in courtships because I think it's only a waste of effort. But for you, I'll break my rules. Just love me now, and I'll court you for the rest of my life." He couldn't believe what is unveiling tonight. The girl he admired from afar... liked him too. Hermione blushed hearing those words from him. "Is this real? I feel like I want to kiss you again."

"Then do it..." She muttered and smiled at him.

He couldn't help himself and he sweetly kissed her again. Hermione was responding to the light kiss he gave and they both pulled out from each other, their foreheads pressed with each other. No words were heard between them, just their shallow breathing from the kiss they had. But they were both smiling under the starry night sky as the moonlight bathes them, making it a night to remember.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning, and it was the first time Draven Malfoy woke up with a big smile on his face. Today will be the departure of the students who will be out for the holidays. Draco and Theo were both packed up.

"Good morning lads!" Draven was walking, with a big smile inside the Great Hall.

The Slytherin boy made subtle eye contact with the girl of his life. Hermione just blushed and gave him a small wave. Harry noticed it and as for Ron, he's busy eating as usual.

"I knew it. Draco, hand me 10 galleons..." Theo said flashing his palm onto Draco.

"What 10 galleons?" Draven confusedly asked them as he sat in front of them. "Did you make a bet?"

"Just to make things interesting. Though I know that you and Granger went well." Draco sighed and gave Theo his galleons.

"So... Mind telling us what happened last night? Hm?" Theo excitedly asked, his face full of interest. "Come on, don't be shy... Spill the tea."

"She likes me," Draven whispered to the both of them. "She kissed me first."

"Wait? You're telling me that Granger... kissed you first?" Draco said, shifting at Hermione subtly. "She did?"

"Wow... So, what does that mean for the both of you?" Theo asked him. "Are you two now a thing? Dating? Since you've already snogged last night."

"Well, we're dating." Draven just smiled and looked at Hermione who was glancing at him and gave him a subtle nod then she stood up. "Alright. That's my cue to leave."

"Wait. Where are you going?" Draco called his brother but he seemed to be strutting out of the Great Hall already.

The Slytherin boy found Hermione waiting for him outside the hall. They both smiled and held each other's hand. Since they were always seen by a lot of students holding hands while walking, they already didn't mind them at all.

"So... you already packed up your things?" Draven asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah. All done." Hermione said, looking at him. "How about you? You told me that you're not staying at your manor."

"I'll be spending the holidays with Uncle Sirius." He said then kissed her hand. "Excited?"

"Yep. I miss them so much, though I've taught them to use the owl we bought to send me a message and they're still learning." She chuckled then stopped. "Before I forget, you can spend the holidays with us if you want."

Draven already thought about that idea, but he doesn't want to intrude on their family gathering.

"Uncle Sirius for sure would spend Christmas with the Potters at Godric's Hollow, so maybe I'll be there." The Malfoy boy said, which made Hermione nod a bit.

"But you'll write to me. Hm?" The bushy browned-haired girl pouted and Draven just pinched her cheeks. "Aww!"

"You're too cute to handle, you know that? Of course, I will write you." He said to his girlfriend who seemed to be a bit upset. "Hey? Why do you look a bit upset there?"

"Nothing... I just thought that we could've spent holidays together." She said, caressing the back of his hand.

"I don't want to intrude on your family reunion, stella." Draven kissed her hair, hugging her closely.

"Stella?" Hermione looked at him.

"It's the Italian word for star. You are my star, Hermione. My stella." The Slytherin boy said as they continued walking down the hall. They were going to the Gryffindor common room.

"How do you know so much of Italian words?" She asked him as they were walking up the stairs.

"We stayed in Italy when I was 4 years old, specifically in Milan. From there, I've learned to speak their language." Draven explained. "I can teach you if you want."

"You will have all the time in the world to teach me." Hermione beamed at him as they reached the Fat Lady's portrait.

"I see that you're..." The Fat Lady said, pointing at their hands. "It's very unusual to see a Gryffindor and a Slytherin together but you two are a sight to see."

The couple smiled as Hermione quickly kissed Draven on his cheek. "I'll be seeing you after the break."

The Slytherin boy nodded. "I love you."

It was the first time he uttered those words to her. It sounded like he was so sure. He didn't even hesitate to speak it out loud. For Draven, he would gladly shout to the world that he loves her. The bushy browned-haired girl smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too," Hermione replied, making Draven's heart flutter. As they parted the hug, she waved him a bit before entering inside their room.

Draven Malfoy couldn't still believe it as he walked back to their common room. He's not just dating the brightest witch of her age, he's, her boyfriend. He never expected that she would also reciprocate the feelings that he had for years. If he wasn't just a fool who makes fun of her in the past, maybe they would've been together. But what's more important is now. She loves him, and he loves her. That's what matters...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already time to leave Hogwarts. Hermione is with her friends Harry and Ginny while Ron was still staying with Seamus and Dean. She then saw Draven together with Draco and Theo inside the train. They both shared a knowing glance. 

"I'll be staying at the prefect compartment," Hermione informed the couple. "I'll be doing some rounds as well."

"Oh yeah. We'll see you later at the King's Cross then, Hermione." Harry said to her. 

Ginny, who seemed to know what is going on just gave the Gryffindor girl a wink. "You're going to tell me everything."

Hermione just laughed as the couple went inside the vacant compartment. As she was doing her prefect job, she felt someone walk behind her. 

"Are you already done doing your job, Mr. Malfoy?" Hermione said and turned at Draven with her arms crossed.

"I'm already done, Ms. Granger." Draven smiled. "But... I do believe I still have to do something."

"And what is that?" The girl asked, her eyebrow raised. 

The white blonde-haired boy seemed to check the surroundings, seeing that everyone was busy in their compartments, gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. "That's it, Ms. Gryffindor Prefect."

Hermione blushed and jokingly smacked his chest. "You're making me blush, Mr. Slytherin Prefect."

"That is my job, stella... To make you feel loved." Draven said and held her hand. "Come. To our compartment then?" 

"Lead the way, cielo," Hermione said that making him stop a bit and look at her. "Why?" 

"Cielo? You do know what that means?" Draven's eyes filled with joy. 

"Sky." She simply replied. "If I am your star, then you are my sky, Draven." 

Draven Malfoy is Hermione Granger's sky. The one who makes her feel safe. The one she would love for eternity, just like how the sky is endless above them. He was her escape whenever she feels lonely, like the sky that always welcomes her whenever she's alone. He was her breath of fresh air, the freedom she always wanted to have. Draven is her sky, and she will never get scared of soaring him, of knowing him more, of loving him more. Draven is her sky and she knows that he will never leave her, just like how the sky is always up. Always there to wrap her with the love she knows she deserves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Yay! We made it fam! They're together! Finally!)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

680K 15K 36
The Wizarding War is over. Voldemort is dead. The Wizarding World is now peaceful. Wizards and Witches are still reminiscing about the past. Hermion...
68.4K 2K 35
A Dramione Fanfiction. After failing to kill Dumbledore in his 6th year, Draco Malfoy's parents are killed by Voldemort. He seeks refuge with his lo...
22.7K 378 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...
723K 22.4K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...