TROUVAILLE // H.Granger x Mal...

By JuanWriter

Draven Abraxas Malfoy, son of the vicious wizard, and Draco Malfoy's fraternal twin falls in love with the Br... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
AUTHOR's NOTE (VERY IMPORTANT!)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

11

2.7K 104 7
By JuanWriter

Hermione was not in the mood throughout the trip towards Hogsmeade. Harry and Ron couldn't even cheer her up. Ginny knew the reason, though she doesn't want the 2 boys to have an idea, about Draven.

"I'm going out for a walk." Hermione suddenly stood up from their table.

"I'll come with you." Ron offered as he also stood beside her but the bushy browned-haired girl shook her head.

"It's fine." She said as she picked up her bag. "I'll be back soon."

"You sure, Hermione?" asked Ron, who was still eager to come with her. "I can keep your company."

"Ron, I already said no," Hermione exclaimed and looked at Harry and Ginny. "I'll just have a walk outside. I'm fine."

In the end, the 3 Gryffindors didn't have any choice but to let her go. Hermione walked outside of the pub, hugging her arms closely due to this wintery season.

"So? Where's Malfoy?"

Hermione turned and saw Cormac McLaggen walking towards her. His stares are daunting, and a bit malicious making her uncomfortable.

"He's just somewhere. Honeydukes, I believe." Hermione straight out lied to McLaggen just to leave her alone, but she was wrong. "Could you please, leave me alone. I'm not interested in you."

"I just went there, and no sign of that blondie," Cormac smirked as he tried to slide his arm around her but Hermione was swift to dodge his advances. "Granger, don't play hard to get."

Hermione was about to answer back but she saw a familiar figure walking towards them.

"Get away from her, McLaggen."

Draven's voice is chilling. His gaze never left Cormac, and it was so intimidating. Even Hermione was shocked to see his reaction like this.

"Draven! We were just about to leave. Right, Granger?" Cormac glanced at Hermione, who seemed uncomfortable right now.

"She's with me." Draven quickly pulled Hermione towards him. "We were going somewhere. I told her to wait for me here."

McLaggen couldn't do anything, but he just gave a knowing smirk at Draven as he closely whispered in his ear. "Alright, you go have her. But I'm going to jump in a sack with her. Remember that."

Draven couldn't help but pulled McLaggen's shirt. His gaze is unnerving that made Hermione squeal a bit in shock. He would have punched him right now from what he said. Hell, he would have, if not only for this woman behind him. 

"Malfoy!" Hermione said trying to calm Draven down.

"Don't you dare speak to her like that, McLaggen. Or else. My fist will kiss your face." Draven's words are like daggers, and his gaze is like bullets. It is scary.

McLaggen walked away from them as Draven sighed and faced Hermione. "You alright?"

Hermione nodded, but she remembered what he did and then rolled her eyes as she walked away from him.

"Granger! Wait!" Draven called her, but Hermione seemed to not hear her. "Hey!"

"Why don't you go with your dear ex, Malfoy!" Hermione said, sounding so bitter. "You and Daphne look better together anyway!"

"Granger!? What the hell are you saying!?" Draven chased her through the falling snow, and the white trail as well. "Hey!"

Hermione seemed not to hear any of Draven's cries to him as she continued to walk towards the sighting line of the Shrieking Shack.

"Granger! Wait for me!" Draven was able to catch her up. "Hey, don't you walk away from me like that again."

"Why are you here? I thought you were with Daphne." Hermione said, her gaze falling unto the haunted shack.

"I told you last time that I will be going to Hogsmeade with you," Draven spoke as he stared at the bushy browned-haired girl, who seemed to soften her gaze to him. "And please, Daphne's with Theo. I'm playing matchmaker here, can't you see?"

Hermione seemed to be quiet, but she can't help but be internally celebrating with joy now that she's with the Slytherin boy. 

They both gaze at the picturesque village, realizing that they have already gone through the different places in it. 

"Where are we going anyway?" Hermione tried to open up the conversation. "We've already visited every place here in Hogsmeade."

But Hermione was wrong. There is a place. A place Draven found, and it's not known to all of the students. It's just him.

"Not all of them, Granger." Draven winked at her and pulled her arm. "I'll show you something."

"I swear Malfoy if this is like the ice-skating incident again, I would report you to Professor McGonagall!" Hermione said to him but Draven seemed to not bother. "Where are you taking me?"

"I'm also a prefect, Granger. Don't be scared, I won't harm you." Draven assured her. "It's a surprise. And promise, it'll be worth it."

The Gryffindor girl had no choice but to let him drag her to Godric knows where. She does believe him, and she knows Draven Malfoy won't harm her.

It took some time to finally arrive at the place Draven discovered. It was a plateau top, wherein they can see trees and even the white snowy sky. It was serene and beautiful. The sun was being hidden behind the soft clouds, and the chilly wind adds more romantics to it. 

That is when Hermione realized that they were both alone. She appreciated the fact that Draven brought her here and felt guilty for walking away from him a while ago. 

"How did you find this place?" Hermione amazedly asked Draven, who is still admiring the view in front of him.

"I knew about this since 3rd year, when we first visited Hogsmeade. I was always here whenever we will have these trips." Draven told her. "No one knows about this place, it's only you and me, Granger."

Hermione gazed back at the horizon stumbling upon her very eyes. Snow falls onto them, and it was so beautiful that almost made her mesmerized. She was lucky to share this moment, with someone like Draven.

"I want this to be our personal space."

Draven couldn't believe what he heard from Hermione. Is she... making this place called their own?

"Granger..." Draven couldn't speak out the right words. He was shocked, yet he could feel his heart beating rapidly.

"You said that it's only us who knows this place. Then promise me that no one will know about this, rather than the two of us." Hermione told him, her eyes looking at the Malfoy boy. Her bitterness about the idea of Draven and Daphne together a while ago suddenly faded seeing that she is with him now. She is now in the right mind. 

"I promise, Granger," Draven said, looking back at her. "We'll come back here."

Draven Malfoy remembered how he fell in love with those chocolate brown eyes, her perfectly shaped nose, and soft lips that he always wanted to kiss. He was indeed whipped about her. He knows that she would possibly push her away if she knew the truth about his feelings, but knowing Draven Malfoy, he doesn't care anymore. He would do anything to make Hermione Granger feel how much he likes her. Those hidden feelings ever since 1st year, should not be concealed anymore, instead, he should gradually show her... And maybe she would get the message that he is indeed smitten for her, ever since.

Hermione Granger took all the time in the world to gaze at Draven Malfoy's face. His white-blonde hair that surely fits him, his icy blue eyes that whenever it looks at her, she feels butterflies in her stomach, his sharply pointed nose that suits him perfectly, and those luscious lips, that she once wanted to taste. At first, she never knew that she likes him. She's only the know-it-all, the geek, the bookworm who never notices these kinds of things, but now... maybe she already knew. Not maybe... Surely, she already knew.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Hi, I'm still here. :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
6.9K 163 21
A Dramione Fanfiction that takes place in 6th year. Hermione must learn to fly if she wants to get on with a career. Harry and Ron are too busy, and...
775K 16.5K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
14.6K 293 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...