Necro Simulation(COMPLETED)

By theelonewolf

Arcania A Virtual reality online game which has millions of players world wide.Within this world,you can hunt... More

Necro Simulation
1
3
2
4
5
7
8
6
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

45 (Epilogue)

636 42 23
By theelonewolf

Laurielle's POV

You have obtain a Passive Skill!

Fire Resistance Level 1(New)
-The immunity against fire type attacks with burning special effect.

After combining the Flame magic robe with my Ducal Warset i suddenly obtained a passive skill.It also increased my resistance and defense.It's a disiciple's robe so i guess that's cool for me.

I pulled the Merlin's Heart from my storage after making Ignus disappear.The Heart was still beating as if its alive,well technically it is alive.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You acquired one of Merlin's Lost Artifact.
Please choose a reward

-100,000 status points
-50,000 experience points
-40,000 mana points
-A Rank Random Box

This is good but i don't know what to choose.I have a lot of status points so i don't need it for now,should i go for experience points to level up again or the mana points?I'm in need for mana points but choosing the A rank random box can make Ignus instantly strong.What to choose,hmmm.

"Let's put myself first."Wika ko at pinili ang 40,000 mana points.I quickly went into my stats and upgraded all the recent skills i obtained.I'll just grind and clear some quests with Ignus later.He can have all the item drops and experience points he can gain.

Now,let's absorb the Heart.

"Combine."I chanted and the heart glew but the crimson aura instantly faded into thin air.Kumunot ang noo ko at muling sinubukan pero ayaw talaga nitong gumana.

Combine Skill Failed!

"How do i gain its powers then?"Tanong ko at ibinalik muna ito sa storage ko.Pumunta ako sa store system at naghanap ng mga pwede kong bilhin.

Mid-size Potion Bottle
Cost: 2,500 status points

Full flavor seasoning
Cost: 2,500 status points

Grilling pan set
Cost: 2,000 status points

Glacial Potion
Cost: 2,000 status points (x4)

Let's just eat.

Umupo ako sa isang malaking bato at pinatong ang grilling pan sa itaas ng maliliit na bato.Muli kong pinalabas si Ignus at pinasindihan ko siya ng apoy gamit ang mahika niya.I combined the Full flavor seasoning to the heart and it was a success.

I placed the Heart on the pan and it still beating.Ngumiwi nalang ako habang pinanood itong maluto at kahit na naluluto na ang kabuuan nito ay tumutibok parin ito.

I waited for a moment to let it fully cook.I searched for an empty elixir bottle from the store system and dumped it on the river of blood.

You have obtain the
Blood Elixir
Level????
Rank???
-????????

This will be useful in the future.

Bumalik na ako sa niluluto ko at inutusan ulit si Ignus para na patayin na ang apoy.I made him disappeared and held the beating heart on my hand.It still beating kahit na lutong luto na ito.

Matunog na lumunok ako at nagsimulang kainit na ito."It's good."Naglalaway na komplimento ko sa malinamnam na lasa ng puso.Lumunok ulit ako at mabilis na kumain ulit.

I can feel the surge of power within me and the magical core circuit is reacting to it.The more i consume a part of the heart my body becomes hotter and hotter.Pinagpapawisang pinunasan ko ang tagaktak na pawis sa noo ko.

The fire resistance is not helping including my resistance that's above 600 already.I smirked, then that's just mean Heart is strong.

Mana is increasing at a rapid rate!!

Health is increasing at rapid rate!!

"More."Wika ko.Muli akong nagpatuloy sa pagkagat at pagnguya ng puso tila ba gutom na hayop at hayok na hayok sa laman.

I can feel the fresh blood flowing down from my nose.I sniffed and grabbed the two Glacial Potions from my storage and consume them at the same time.The heat instantly subsided and i continued eating Merlin's Heart.

I bought an entire bottle of this potion earlier and i used it against Ignis' fire spell.It was effective and it's pretty expensive too.

Finally,i finished eating the whole heart and all of the glacial potions i bought earlier.My body won't stop releasing energy and my left eye won't stop throbbing.Seems like its still digesting the massive amount of energy it absorbed from the Heart.

"System,i want to see my mana and health status ."I commanded.

Eight
Mana: 1,610
Health: 40,000/40,000

My mana and health instantly doubled.Good,with this amount of Health and Mana i can withstand a fight against A rank players.I stood up from seating and put the grill on my storage.

I went to the store system and bought a teleportation scroll back to Archarious.I saw North's missed call and messages.I can't ignore what he told me about Crescia.

If she really can sense a great danger ahead of time then she must a have a precognition or claievoyance ability.Crescia's instincts may become her stepping stone in joining the Phoenix Guild.

Should i let the guild have her?Or should i claim her just for myself??

Umiling ako.That's not for me to decide.Crescia is a rational and a skeptical woman,she can decide on her own.

I used the teleportation scroll and transports back to Archarious.Lumakad na ako papasok sa bayan at papunta sa Meat shop ni Frezco.Doon bumungad sina Crescia at North na naguusap habang kumakain.

"North."I stated and they quickly turned to me."One ice tea."Nilingon ko si Frezco na tumango naman sa order ko.

"Eight!!"Sabay na tawag nila sa akin at umupo na ako sa tabi ni North."Where have you been?We've been waiting for ages."He exageratedly asked.

"I have some work to do."Simpleng sagot ko at nilingon si Crescia."I heard about your assumption from North."I opened up the topic.

"Yes,it's about the Commision Tournament.I can sense something dangerous coming."Seryoso na wika ni Crescia sa akin.

"And you trust that instinct?"Tanong ko sa kaniya na mabagal na tumango."Then just like what North said to me,you two work hard and get strong.So you can prepare for it."Dagdag na wika ko at sumimsim sa ice tea na nilapag ni Frezco sa table namin.

"What about you?"Tanong ni North.

"I'll be in my own."Sagot ko

"Ehh?!Why??"Tanong ni North.

"You should hone the synergry between you and Crescia,that's how you'll get better in the upcoming Duo Match."I simply explained."You said you wanted to join the Phoenix Guild right??"Tanong ko.

"Yes."Sabay na sagot nila sa akin at tipid na ngumiti ako sa kanila.

"Then you do that but as for me,i need to go alone from now on."

Now that i have unlocked my Main Class,there's no stopping now.I will level up while claiming all the Lost Artifacts,i will become stronger as a kill stronger monster and make them my summons and i will hoard everything.Monsters and enemy players...i will juice them all out and stripped them off pf their powers then make theirs mine.

I will leave nothing on sight.

This is just the the first main step of my Necro Simulation.

-End of Necro Simulation

System:

Thank you for reaching this far,player.
This is the end of Necro Simulation but don't worry the story of Laurielle/Eight won't just end here.
There are a lot of things to unpack yet.
What did really happened on Laurielle's past?
What is the true motive of Phoenix and Ironlaw guild?
Is it really just a pure conflict and rivalry?
Or is there an another reason why these guilds are against with each other.
What does the Noble Knight mean about the
Real Enemy?

And lastly,why is North so obsessed in eating grilled meats?

All questions will be answered as the story continue to an another book called,

NECRO RETRIBUTION

Coming soon!

Logging out in 3....

2.....

1.....

Logged out succesfully✓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 424 56
All right reserve ® 2018
2025 By boss ni wawie

Science Fiction

611K 39K 55
⚠️TW: Violence, Depression She's Yuan Ignacio and she cares. A 20-year-old thrill seeking girl risks everything, even her own life, just to fulfill t...
285K 21.3K 58
A new academy opens for the ability-users and a dark twist puts the students in a game of critical thinking and mind manipulation. Serena who becomes...
11.9K 2K 48
reyvern Lopez is a simple guy.Nangangarap na magkaroon ng totoong kaibigan na magmamahal ng toto sa kanya ng walang hinihinginh kapalit.Mapait man an...