Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?

2.5K 158 57
By Xythe_Phantasma

The 57th expedition started that morning... leaving Y/n in the headquarters alone with a lot of warnings being threatened to her face..

But of course. What's the purpose of coming here in this world, in this place and in this timeline if she will just sit pretty like a princess?

Nobody says no to a Saintess.

A small smile escaped her lips as she stood on top of wall Rose. She wore her old survey corps uniform, hood swaying onto her back with pride as she placed both hands on her waist.

Beside her, another blonde lady looked down on the titan infested land with a distant gaze. The same uniform was attached to her body which Y/n lent her.

"Is this your final answer dear? I really can't convince you?" Y/n asked.

"It won't change. I have to do it or they'll suspect me." Annie fixed her hood to hide her face.

"Alright. Remember the plan. Don't kill. Just use the hardening around your neck. If other are being too annoying just make their horses trip so they fall over. Don't hurt the horses too much, alright dear?" Y/n prepared a bag of extra clothes, food and all necessities.

Annie looked at her as if she was looking at an insane woman.

"Also, here, you might become thirsty along the way. I heard that titan shells are quite hot so it's better to take water--"

"There's no need to." Annie jumped off the wall, leaving Y/n looking like a mom who was about to give her daughter an ugly umbrella.

"Well... my dear ignored my concerned self... and left me all alone." Y/n sighed, dropped the bag and jumped down as well. "Be thankful that it's what makes you the cool type so I'll let it slide." She said.

A horse was already there when she landed on the ground. Annie found it for her as she was appreciative of the gesture.

"Ah, such a tsundere." Y/n grabbed the reigns and climbed on the horse with expertise. As soon as she climbed, she began to speed forward towards the direction the squads are heading.

She held tightly to the reign and moved at full speed. The wind carried her back to flow behind her as the sight of the old wall lay wrecked for years unattended. It was like a ghost town surrounded by some animals unattended. Bones and broken fields were noticeable as well as she run further.

A lot of things had changed in wall Maria in a span of five years being empty. She wondered if there are ghosts lurking? A lot of people died here so it's not impossible to let ghosts appear.

"I should probably try ghost hunting later." She mumbled.

The girl turned her head and already saw a titan in the mix. Standing up to balance on her horse, she prepared her swords and shot her maneuver gear to the ruins of houses, did a wide circle into the air and with both her arm stength and weight had cut through the titan's nape with expertise.

.

.

.

In the hospital room laid a girl with h/c haired female once again.

Her eyes had been closed for weeks and no one could figure out why she was once again in a coma. No one could understand until the day their mother brought a mysterious stranger.

Although their father arguably opposed the idea of this so called 'gifted' healer, they all didn't know what to do. One day, Y/n was just fine then later on she becomes like a lifeless doll.

What that man said had never left the older brother's head once.

"Her soul is not here. It's lost somewhere beyond human's understanding." The old man said. "It is unknown when she will find her way back. But whether she choose to stay there or here, it will solely depend on her. I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it anymore."

After that, he left.

He left with hundreds of questions unanswered.

Luke L/n (just your fictional older brother's name because it's easy to spell than B/n), since then, had been by her side after his daily job.

And whenever he did, he finds it odd that he was always drawn to rewatching Attack On Titan...

Probably because it was the last thing his sister watched before going into coma... for the second time now!

And whenever he did, he noticed how the plot around the saintess always changes. How everything was not being questioned by anyone in the fandom and how everything was progressing normal.

He even saw comments which supports the Y/evi/ or lev/n (otp name kinda like. Lol). But he didn't feel good about it. What the heck is this feeling of protectiveness towards the saintess and his sudden irritation to Levi.

When did that start again? Oh yeah, it's when Levi started dating the saintess.

He laughed to himself holding his forehead with a ridiculous smile. "What the heck. I'm probably so stressed out I'm beginning to think that you're the saintess or something." He said amused. "I mean, yeah you have the same name... and the same color scheme... and the same expression... and the same... attitude..." the boy paused.

He blinked twice. Looked at his sleeping sister, took out his phone and googled the saintess' sleeping images and then overlapped his sister's face in one of them.

"What the fuck. She really does looks like you!" He exclaimed in shock. But then his face came back to normal. "Meh, as if. I'm just tired, that's all." He shrugged it off and tossed his phone aside.

He checked his sister one last time before making himself comfortable on the sofa and fell asleep.

.

.

.

Y/n finally caught up in the giant woods which made her mood sour because of the sudden appearances of titans wherever turn she appears to. It was probably lucky that she brought extra gas today or else, she'll be a titan feast for the rest of her lonesome life.

Y/n sped through the giant woods from the blindspot which the other scout members were unable to see. When she got in successfully, she tied her horse to a nearby tree and started to used her odm gears to continue with her rendezvous.

The thickening woods also indicated that she was closer and while she did, she checked for any dead people. As she followed the trail, Y/n was quite surprised to see not a drop of blood.

Annie really listened to her.

So in order to fulfil her part of the deal, Y/n doubled her speed until she can now hear noises. It wasn't much but it was filled with chatters. Y/n continued on until she landed on the highest branch and looked at the current event.

Annie was caught in her titan for. Levi was standing in her eyes while threatening her.

Alright. Still good. Y/n sighed in relief and jumped closer, looked for a cool spot to lean her shoulder and crossed her arms. "Please Levi, don't make me laugh with such a threat." She spoke seriously.

Which took everyone's attention, by the way.

Y/n was glad she made a cool passive pose.

"The saintess is here." One gasped surprised.

Levi glared at the persistent lover of his, almost too angry in his heart that he wanted to tie her up somewhere she won't be getting out of.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?!" Isabel zipped herself towards Y/n who stood by the tree followed by Farlan who looked just as concerned.

"Saving lives." Y/n replied casually as she zipped herself towards Levi's direction straight to Annie's head.

Just as she landed, Levi had already grabbed her arm. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked, his tone filled with an urge to hurt and irritation.

"I'm saving lives." Y/n repeated with enough nonchalance.

"Which lives? Tell me and fucking go back." He demanded.

"Well, your squad." She replied plainly. "And her." Then to the titan under them.

Since Levi and Erwin were the only ones close by, the others didn't know what unbelievable thing this girl had actually said.

Even Levi and Erwin didn't know how to react to that. They didn't understand why Y/n would want to save an enemy.

"Listen, This child isn't the real enemy." Y/n cleared, looking back at Levi with clear eyes. "I wouldn't risk my life just because. I know my limit too but I can't let this child be."

"Is this a part of the future you foresaw?" Erwin asked.

Y/n shook her head. "The moment I came here, everything already changed--"

"Ack! *cough*!" Y/n stopped speaking when Annie's titan mouth opened and appeared another person. Even the titan appeared surprise by that person that came out of her mouth.

Y/n, including everyone prepared their weapons as the man filled with saliva coughed. His body hung on the mouth. "What the hell..." Y/n heard the voice, and it felt quite familiar.

The man groaned as he climbed out Annie's mouth, almost slipping.

"This is why I shouldn't sleep on sofa..." He grunted seemingly half asleep, scratching the back of his head only to feel the icky sensation. "What the fuck is this? Where the hell am I, where's Y/n?!"

He looked around and found no sign of his comatose sister nor the hospital room he was supposedly sleeping in. As he fully woke up from his sleepiness, he came and saw that he was in the middle of a forest with giant trees.

"Luke..." Y/n said the name. Levi looked at the girl who's eyes somehow widened from shock. It was the first time that Y/n had that expression.

Hearing his name, the older brother turned around and saw a familiar h/c hair and e/c eyes. "Y/n... that Y/n Callenreese?" He pointed.

Y/n blinked twice. She wanted to throw her shoes at him seeing as he can't even recognize his younger sister. "Luke L/n, you dense shit." She sighed.

"Huh?" The older still remained clueless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 874 19
Following the loss of so many important people, Levi refuses to get in a relationship. He's afraid he will have to relive all of his suffering again...
26.6K 890 44
-----------------------------------------------WARNING SMUT & RAPE---------------------------------------------------- ...
38.6K 1.1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
746K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...