Necro Simulation(COMPLETED)

By theelonewolf

Arcania A Virtual reality online game which has millions of players world wide.Within this world,you can hunt... More

Necro Simulation
1
3
2
4
5
7
8
6
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 (Epilogue)

38

285 29 0
By theelonewolf

Vator's POV

"Someone cleared the Trap Quests."The scouts reported to me."According to the recruits,there where three players they fought before they got dispatch."They added.

"So you're telling me the 25 recruits were defeated by a mere 3 players?"Tanong ko sa kanila na sabay sabay yumuko sa takot.

"All of them said the same thing Boss."Sabay sabay na dahilan nila at pinaalis ko nalang sila sa kwarto ko.

"So those three players gained experience points from killing the recruits and that's how they cleared the Trap Quest?"Tanong ko sa sarili ko at tinungga ang isang baso ng whiskey.

"It doesn't make sense,should i go and recruit them?Or should i avenge the new recruits and reap their experience points for myself??"Tanong ko sa sarili ko at ngumisi.

The Commission Tournament is near and that's the perfect time to confront them.The tournament is held as a graduating ceremony for beginners to show off their skills and abilities in front of representatives from different guilds.

The tournament can be considered as a test for beginners to measure their powers and capabilities.Then the representives from different guilds recruits them for the benefit of the guilds themselves.

Notification!

You have received a message.

Robin:
Vator,we are assigned to a new mission.

Vator:
What mission?

Robin:
The Commission Tournament,we were tasked to ambush all the representatives and the new players.We will reap their experience points to strengthened ourselves and the guild.

Vator:
Only you and me?

Robin:
Me,you and the entire attack force of the Ironlaw Guild.

Napasinghal ako sa tuwa at hindi ko mapigilan ang ngumisi.Great,this is fucking cool.I can't imagine what type of expression they'll make when they witness the true strength of the Ironlaw Guild.

Oh man i can't wait.

Vator:
The Vice Captain will join us?

Robin:
Yes,he's the one who will lead us.

Vator:
Good,let's show those bastards the true strength of the Ironlaw Guild.

Robin:
Of course,so for now let's all lay low.

Laurielle's POV

Mukhang interesado sina Crescia at North sa pagsali sa Commission Tournament.I know what the tournament is,it's basically a recruitment area for players who wants to join a guild by showing off.

That doesn't interest me since i don't plan on joining any guilld.I don't like getting bossed around by someone and i also don't want to expose my strength yet.

North wouldn't shut up about the Tournament on the ArcWeb.His posts are all over my timeline.He also cleared some quests with Crescia,they seem to be getting along well.

Tumayo ako sa kama para mag-almusal at makaligo na.Matapos kong magbihis ng pang-alis na damit ay nagtimpla muna ako ng kape.Habang nagkakape ng tahimik sa living room ay biglang nagvibrate ang cellphone ko.

Sender: #***********

Laurielle,this is King.I'm waiting at your workplace.We have something important to discuss about.You better come or else something unfortunate will happen to you.

Recipient:

Piss off,we have nothing to talk about.

Nagiinit ang ulo kong mabilis na nisend sa kaniya ang reply ko.My phone beeped as he responded to my message quickly.

Sender:

This involves your mother and i'm helping you out.Ungreatful brother.

Recipient:

I'm not your brother fucker.

Sender:

Just come,i'll wait for you.You know me,i'm not a good person but i'm no liar.
I'm just seriously helping you.

"Tsk!!"Naiinis na binulsa ko na ang cellphone ko at mabilis na lumabas na ng apartment ko.Sirang sira na ang araw ko habang bumabyahe ako papuntang trabaho.

I opened the backdoor and went straight to the locker room.I changed into my uniform at mabilis na kinuha ang tray na may table number sa counter.

Seryoso at tahimik lang akong dumeretso sa table number ng order at doon ko na nakakita ang isang pamilyar na mukha.Bumuntong hininga ako nang tumingin siya sa akin at pilit kong ipinakalma ang sarili ko.

King is one of my step brothers and mind you he's the oldest among those devils.Obviously we're not close,i don't like him and he doesn't like me but he's right what he said earlier.

He's a bossy and a strict person but he's no liar.

He's wearing a business attire with his hair styled in a professional manner.I frowned when i spot two men in black suit  behind him.

"Make it quick,i'm busy."Bungad ko at nilapag ang hot coffee na inorder niya.Umupo ako sa harap niya at seryosong nagtitigan lang muna ako.

The fuck this asshole staring at me?

"You look horrible."

"Just cause you're wearing something nice doesn't mean you can ridicule me with my looks."Walang takot na sagot ko at pinagkrus ang mga braso ko.

"I'll cut to the chase,i came here to legally give you access to your mother's money she kept under your name."He directly stated and slided a piece of paper.

"Read what it says before you sign."Wika niya at kinuha ko ang papel mula sa table.I grabbed my pen from my pocket and signed the paper after reading it.

There's no conditions or such in the contents just some formalities in claiming someone's property that's supposes to be mine.

"Here."King slided a card after i gave him the signed paper."You never used the card i gave you."Dagdag niya at sinamaan ko lang siya ng tingin.

"You can have it back now."Wika ko at kinuha ito mula sa wallet ko.I slided his black card to him."I figured you'd ask for that."I added and put the new card he slided earlier back to my wallet.

"Are you sure you don't want it?"

"I don't."Mabilis na sagot ko."If there's nothing more ,i will go now."Wika ko at may isang papel na naman siyang pinatong sa lamesa.

I suspiciously looked at the paper and him."Now what is this??"Seryosong tanong ko sa kaniya.

"Your surname,you can now change it back."Wika niya.Napasinghal ako sa tuwa.

I see,now that i have my own money he wants to get rid of me completely from his family.Not that i don't like the idea,i'm better off using my mother's surname.

"Okay."I casually signed the paper after reading its contents."Laurielle Cyrus Kaiser ,it's definitely not the best surname out there isn't it?"Tanong ko pa at ibinigay na sa kaniya ang papel.

Seryosong inilingan lang niya ako at tumayo na sa kinauupuan niya."Father is dying and he asks all of us to come in his house."Wika niya sa akin at  tahimik lang na ininom ko ang kape na inorder niya.

I'm not coming even if you beg in front of me.

"I'm not saying you should come.I'm just saying that if you change your mind,you can contact me and i'll let my men fetch you."Wika niya at tumalikod na para umalis.

Tumayo ako sa upuan ako."King."Tawag ko sa kaniya na nilingon ako bago lumabas ng café.

"Thank you."I sincerely stated.

"Hmm."He smiled a bit and nodded at me."Goodbye then,Laurielle Cyrus Buenaventura ."He waved his hand and finally left the café with his men behind him.

—To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 160K 54
[RFYL book 2] When the enemy is close behind, you need to run as fast as you can. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN Written by: SHINICHILAAAABS Genre: Science F...
24.1K 3.7K 82
Ren Bonifacio isang batang lalake na namatay sa isang hindi maipaliwanag na dahilan,ngunit muling nabuhay sa mindong kanyang hindi inaakalang totoong...
11.9K 2K 48
reyvern Lopez is a simple guy.Nangangarap na magkaroon ng totoong kaibigan na magmamahal ng toto sa kanya ng walang hinihinginh kapalit.Mapait man an...
5.2M 268K 73
Online Game# 1: DANI X RAYDIN