SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Gi...

By _yesha_jain_

Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relations... More

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵
Chapter - 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

947 73 61
By _yesha_jain_

Sameer woke up with a jolt of pain in his forehead, and He felt his brain cells working slow for a while. He leisurely opened his heavy eyelids and flipped over the bed to cover his face from the cushion...The thick sunlight was directly scanning upon his disturbed visage, making him groan in annoyance. He sighed slowly, and soon his expressions softened when he saw his wife standing across the window, silently gazing at the chirping birds moving around the radiant sky...Sameer hesitantly rose himself from the bed, moving his feet towards her turned figure. Even after being forgiven by her last night, his heart was confused. Naina looked so thin and delicate with her arms folded over her feminine chest...He stood an inch away and stared at her in agitation.

"Naina." Sameer gathered up the courage and pronounced her beautiful name in a deep husky voice.

"Hmmm...uth gaye?" Naina replied to him, still looking out of the giant window.

"Haan...just abhi." He answered.

"Hangover hai?" She questioned, her tone sounding normal.

"Thoda sa." He replied awkwardly.

"I'll make lemon juice for you," Naina said simply and turned back to face him.

"No need, I am fine," Sameer uttered, in a hurry, and stared at her composed countenance in anxiety.

"Sure?" She reconfirmed, and He nodded.

"So...kab uthi tu?" He asked her in a soft voice.

"Half an hour pehle," Naina replied to him with a plain face.

"Did you cry?" Sameer sensed a fresh stain of valuable liquid on her cheeks.

"No. Why would I cry?" She asked him rather than answering, and the shakiness in her tone was enough to tell him that She was lying.

"Ab mujhse jhoot bolegi?" He looked at her calmly.

"Tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai main royi thi?" Naina questioned him in a weak tone.

"Just...I don't know." Sameer said cluelessly and nervously touched her glassy skin.

"Jab pata nahi toh fir bata kar kya faida?" She mocked and sighed disappointedly.

"We can sort it out. Right?" He suggested.

"Hmmm...we can, but what's the meaning of discussing everything?" Naina said with a small smile, and Sameer gently held her hands, his intense eyes intently scanning her moistened ones.

"Well, that's why we are husband and wife...Right? It's our responsibility to talk about our problems and sort them out together. So come on tell me, what made you cry?" Sameer asked her gentlemanly, and She silently looked down at their hands.

"Wait, did I misbehave with you last night?" He looked at her in horror, and Naina quickly shook her head.

"No, no." She answered him.

"Thank God." Sameer sighed in relief.

Naina raised her head at him and said thoughtfully - "The thing is...I was wondering how easy it is for husbands to say that whatever we did, it wasn't intentional, so don't overreact. They don't realize how uncomfortable we feel when the touch or kiss isn't being done with our consent...Jaise tumne us raat mujhe forcefully kiss kiya tha, aur mera haath pakda hua tha. However you kissed only on my cheek, but still, agar hum ladkiya apne husband ke saath unke hi room me safe feel na kar paye toh aise relationship ka kya matlab hua? I know, you genuinely didn't mean to hurt me...but you did. Right?"

Sameer opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again, finding no appropriate words for his shameful deed. He averted his gaze, and downcast his eyes, staring at her gleaming engagement ring. Naina was deeply hurt by his inconsiderate behavior, and the pain in her voice reflected through her words...He couldn't fathom how to just make her feel safe and secure with him? Nothing, literally nothing can give her the much-needed assurance that he wouldn't ever do such a disgusting thing with her, not even in the state of intoxication, and the guilt of not having enough ability to convince her was tormenting him limitlessly.

Sameer knew keeping silence won't solve this matter, He has to be a little expressive...he should tell her how rueful he was feeling right now. Sighing in determination, he looked at her in tranquility and started - "Mujhe nahi pata main kaise tujhe assure karu ki yeh firse kabhi nahi hoga...I know, ek ladki ko safe feel karwana hum ladko ki responsibility hoti hai, and unfortunately...maine woh responsibility sahi se nahi nibhayi, and I am extremely sorry for that meri jaan. Mujhe toh ache se yaad bhi nahi hai ki maine us raat kiya kya tha, but tujhe toh humesha yaad rahega because woh sab tere saath hua tha...mere saath thodi. Itne dino se wahi soch kar pareshan rehta hoon main, I also have two sisters, and I can totally understand how difficult it is for a girl to be touched forcefully by a man...whether She is acquainted with that person or not, a touch without her consent is forbidden. But kitne log yeh baat nahi samjhte, they think agar woh ladki humari girlfriend hai ya wife toh we can touch them...kiss them, and do whatever gives us pleasure, bhale woh ladki fir kitna bhi uncomfortable feel kare. It doesn't matter to them even a little...Sadly this society doesn't overlook such sensitive issues which are very important for girls' safety."

"If a woman fails to conceive, this judgemental society taunts her instead of feeling empathy for her. Zaruri thodi hai ki mistake sirf ladki me hogi? Ladke me bhi toh koi kami ho sakti hai na? Why can't they understand this simple thing? Aaj bhi har chizon me comments aur judgements pehle ladkiyon par kiye jate hai, fir chahe woh raat ko der se aana ho, kapde thode revealing pehne ho...ladko se zyada has kar baat kar liya ho, family ke against jake love marriage ki ho...apni rights ke liye aawaz uthai ho, dahej kam laya ho, pati se divorce liya ho for domestic violence or any reason, ya fir conceive na kiya ho. Galti sirf ladki ki hai...because is born to keep quiet, and be subservient, because She is a girl and she can't live her life the way she wants."

Naina was surprised beyond limits the moment He finished his speech on women's rights and the inevitable partiality this society was doing with them. She couldn't believe her husband had such progressive thoughts regarding this sensitive matter...for a while the pain vanished, and pride brimmed in her heart, brushing a soft smile on her lips. Her eyes shone with a wave of delightful liquid as Sameer acknowledged blatantly the hardships a woman faces her whole life to survive in this judgemental society. She gently squeezed his rough hand and blinked her twinkling eyes in response.

Sameer placed his hand over her chubby cheek and said with sincerity - "Bas yahi kehna chah raha tha bahut dino se...agar tujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ki maine jo kuch kiya hai woh unforgivable hai, then you can take your time. I will not force you...I will wait, you can stay here if you want...Ok?"

"No, it's fine...I trust you and your words. Sameer, I know, you won't repeat your mistake, if you do...you know its consequences." Naina replied to him with a gentle smile, and He hummed in understanding.

"I know that very well...and that's why I can promise you I will not ever touch you without your permission. Agreement banwa de, main sign karne ke liye bhi taiyar hoon." Sameer said with a soft smile, and the comfort in his words healed her wounds in an instant. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Koi zarurat nahi hai...tumhe realization hua wahi bahut badi baat hai warna ladke ego me aake apni mistake accept nahi karte hai," Naina said proudly and caressed his thick beard lovingly.

"Ego kya cheez hai mera tere pyaar ke saamne...woh quote suna hoga na tune? Ek ladke ko ya toh uski maa sudhar sakti hai ya fir uski biwi...aur meri maa ne toh mujhe rajkumar jaisa bada kiya hai, not scolding me even on my mistakes...toh mujhe sirf tune sudhara hai, and I am glad, I am changing myself for better. Thanks for improving my character, and being my best mentor. I Love You." Sameer spoke with a sweet smile, closing his eyes. He pecked her forehead politely.

"I am feeling better now, itne dino se yeh sab chal raha tha ki mind kaam hi nahi kar raha tha sahi se. Finally, everything seems to be coming on track." Naina said with a relieved smile and rested her head comfortably on his warm chest.

"So...should we start afresh?" He asked expectantly.

"Yes, we should." She drew back herself to look at him in amusement.

"Ok, thanks! Welcome back to my life Mrs.Rathod Ki Jaan." Sameer said with a wide smile, and the happiness on his face visible to understand.

"Aww! I am pleased." Naina uttered, in a soft voice, and immediately tiptoed to kiss his dry cheek.

"I have a question...kal raat drive kisne kiya tha?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Maine," Sameer answered her with a meek smile.

"What? Are you crazy? Law bhool gaye ho toh yaad dila doon ki Drink and Drive is strictly prohibited...and you could have injured yourself because of it...or else you could have gone to jail. Can you even imagine hum sabki kya halat hoti?" Naina scolded her stupid husband for breaking the law, and He just listened to her calmly and obediently. He knew he was at fault, and he shouldn't have been careless about himself.

"I Am Sorry...but aise toh bahut sare log drink kar ke drive karte hai. Only a few people follow this rule." Sameer said in a low voice.

"Toh sab khaai me jayege toh tumhe bhi jana hai kya unke saath? No please, tell me Mr.Rathod...don't you care even a bit about me?" She asked him in a stern voice, and her sharp eyes reminded him of their old days when She used to reprimand him just like this whenever he broke any law or made a mistake intentionally.

"I do care about you, meri jaan...it's just that I wasn't in my senses." He said in a calm voice.

"So will you risk your life?" Naina looked at him emotionally, and Sameer lowered his head out of mortification.

"It won't happen again...and this isn't the first time. Pehle bhi ek baar maine aisa kiya tha when I was frustrated, thankfully I never got caught." Sameer said with a cute smile, and His wife looked at him in amazement. He was praising himself as if he did some noble work by going against the law.

"Tum jaisa careless insaan maine aaj tak nahi dekha hai Sameer. You know very well kitne sare accident hote hai har roz drink karne ke baad, many people fight for their life...some are on even ventilators...and you think it is ok? I can't believe it. Tum jaise logo ki wajah se na jane kitne parents apne bacho ko kho dete hai aise incidents me...kabhi racing ke peeche, kabhi drink and drive, kabhi car ya bike tezi se chalana...What the hell? Do you guys think life is a joke?" Naina yelled at him in annoyance, and Sameer stared at her in remorse.

"Ok, I am sorry. Please cool down...next time aisa nahi hoga because I promised you I will not drink, so don't worry. Forgive me one last time...and consider this as my final mistake." Sameer gently held her by shoulders and tried to pacify his upset wife with a sweet smile. She looked at him innocently and reluctantly hummed. The thought of something terrible happening to him was making her feel dreadful. What would have happened if Sameer might've injured himself due to his irresponsible behavior?

"Fine, you're safe that's all I want...but remember one thing, if any of your friends drive in a state of intoxication then don't you dare to support them, usi waqt unhe rok lena. Tum logo ki wajah se dusro bhi hurt ho sakte hai road par. Am I clear?" Naina warned him in a stringent voice, and He nodded his head in agreement.

"Yaar, don't be sad now. I am absolutely fine." Sameer said in a soft voice and held her chin under his index finger.

"Why do you do this? Why do you hurt me? Jante hona kitne important ho tum mere liye...agar kuch hogaya hota kal raat tumhe toh main khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar pati." Naina broke into layers of tears and embraced him tightly out of fear.

"Awww, I am sorry na baba. Please maan jaa...tu kahe toh main uthak baithak karne ke liye bhi taiyar hoon." Sameer said with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"Shut up, just be careful...aur car bhool se bhi tezi se mat chalana. Ok?" Naina looked at him with a threat in her tone, and He gulped fearfully after nodding his head in yes.

"Good for you." She uttered, in a firm voice.

"Ab toh naraz nahi haina tu?" He asked her in uncertainty.

"Nahi...bahut naraz reh liya ek dusre se, ab bari Ishq karne ki aayi hai," Naina replied to him with a lopsided smile, and Sameer pecked her cheek in enthusiasm.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The clash between the two families was solved now, and Sameer sincerely apologized to Harsh for his impolite behavior and also for hurting his darling sister. He also asked the entire family of Naina to forgive him for his mother's rude words...and they accepted his apology wholeheartedly. They could see remorse in his tone while asking for forgiveness, and the best thing they liked about him was his transparent nature. He wasn't egoistic, or a double-faced man. He admitted his grave mistake in front of everyone unembarrassedly, and Naina was glad that her husband showed sincerity. However, Anita wasn't pleased with seeing Samaina returning home, she had a wish to see them living separately. But God never listens to her. Sameer looked at his mother without any emotion, and told her in a civilized smile - "I don't know aapne kaunse iraade se mujhe divorce papers dikhaye the...but it worked magically for me. Thank You Very Much Mummy, aapki wajah se humara matter solve ho gaya, and now we're back together. I am sure aap bahut khush hogi. Right?"

Anita just put an artificial smile on her face and shot a glare at Naina for whirling her magic on her son. Sameer clasped his wife's hand gentlemanly and ushered her to come with him to their bedroom. Anita kept looking at them in astonishment as they seemed to be too excited to go inside, this separation did nothing but increase their love for each other. She sighed in disappointment and heard a chuckle from Reha. She came and stood beside her mother, giving her a piece of unsolicited advice - "Well, I have something to say...mere bhai aur bhabhi ko aap alag karne ki koshish na kare wahi acha hoga, because aap jitna bura sochegi aur karegi...utna Bhai aapse door hote jayege, and I think...aapko yeh baat pasand nahi aayegi, toh acha hoga if you try to be a little cooperative mother-in-law. Ok, darling?"

Reha patted her soft cheek with a sarcastic smile on her face and walked off the living room. Anita stared at her daughter in flabbergasted, and her words stabbed her heart like a sharp arrow...Reha was indeed right. If She would try to separate Sameer and Naina from each other, they'll end up getting more close to one another, and it will give her no benefit but might distance her beloved son from her grasp, and She wouldn't ever wish to see that day when her own would be a slave of his wife and ignore his mother.

Anita gulped down nervously, and mumbled in anger - "Humesha jo main sochti hoon uska ulta hi hota hai, ab main apna muh band rakhu wahi acha hoga...warna yeh ladki mere bete ko mujhse door karne me ek pal nahi lagayegi. Waah, Kya zamana aagaya hai...ab humein badal na padega ghar me sukh shanti rakh ne ke liye."

She cursed this generation of people for getting spoiled under the bad influence...and not giving enough respect and affection to the elderly people. She angrily glared at the closed door of Samaina's bedroom and pursed her lips.

• Sameer was drying his washed hair simultaneously opening the wardrobe to take out his night t-shirt. He was used to taking a shower before sleeping, be it the summer season, rainy season, or winter season. It never stopped him from doing his favorite job, because it gave him immense relaxation and better quality sleep. He hung the towel around his neck and screamed her name softly - "Naina...Jaan, mera woh blue wala t-shirt kyu nahi mil raha hai?"

"Yaha hai," Naina replied to him in a husky voice, and He looked back at her, she was holding his t-shirt lovingly, and her innocent eyes had a sparkle of mischievousness.

Sameer reached out his hand to take his t-shirt, but His wife had another plan. Instead of giving it to him, She started to advance his stunned figure...Naina calmly stared at his perplexed expressions and said - "Do din ho gaya humara patch up hoke bhi, but I feel...tum ab bhi us incident se bahar nahi aa paye ho."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai." He replied to her in a soft voice.

"Acha? Toh fir kyu sahi se baat nahi kar rahe ho mujhse? Jab bhi tumhe kiss karne jati hoon tum door chale jate ho bahana bana kar...Kyu?" She questioned him with sheer patience and tenderness in her voice and stroked his sharp beard lovingly.

"You're overthinking." He said simply.

"Ok, maybe I'm overthinking...but let me tell you one thing, us raat jo hua woh ek bad memory ban kar humesha rahegi humare saath, but tumne already bahut repent kar diya hai apni mistake ke liye...aur kitna karoge? Aisa toh nahi hai ki tumne mere saath badtameezi ki aur maine chup chap sehen kar liya ho? I slapped you, right? toh fir ab kya hai? kyu hum baar baar wohi chizein soch kar khud ko pareshan kar rahe hai? Let's start our relationship with a resolution that we won't hurt each other by any means, and even if we do...we will rectify our mistake right away. Promise me?" Naina looked at her unruffled husband with a ray of hope shining in her amber eyes, and Sameer willfully placed his hand over her babyish palm, promising to her solemnly that He wouldn't do or say anything which can make her feel offensive and disrespectful...He will be more considerate towards her comfort and convenience now.

She affectionately placed her hands on his prickly cheeks and said or rather warned him in a low voice - "You know na, I love you so much...so don't dare to ignore me again."

"I can never ignore you, it's just that I wasn't able to understand ki kaise shuruwat karu...like, I was feeling weird, samjh rahi haina tu main kya keh raha hoon?" Sameer looked at her with a helpless face, and Naina broke into an acknowledging smile and nodded her head in agreement.

"So, yeh kab tak chalega?" She asked him amusingly.

"You're teasing me, haina?" He asked her with a knowing smile, and Naina tried to pretend innocent.

"No, no...I am not teasing you." She said with a lopsided smile, and Sameer chuckled and patted her cheek.

"It's ok, tease me as much as you want...tera sab kuch mujhe pasand hai siwaye mujhse naraz hona." He said in a husky voice, and gradually their lips started to come closer.

"Mujhe bhi tumhara sab kuch pasand hai...siwaye mujhse door hona," Naina uttered, in a heavy voice, and soon their lips were moving gently against each other.

Sameer placed his hand on her lower back to pull her closer to him, and leisurely slid away the cigarette brown dupatta off her willowy shoulder...Naina was passionately drawn towards him, and the cold liquid falling from his head to her reddened cheeks created havoc inside her...He lovingly and gentlemanly sucked her lower lip, and the mild touch of his beard sent shivers to her nerves. Her arms encircled his neck, and drew him harder against her smooth skin...there was a silent promise in his soft kiss to evaporate her wounds, her inexpressible pain, her insecurities, her fear...and her yearning of days. Sameer showed patience and understanding while kissing his wife because he didn't want to make her feel even a bit uncomfortable. The addictive taste of her strawberry lip balm maddened him...and Naina felt the butterflies flying through their wings in her stomach as He nibbled on her delicately-delicious lips. The faint sound of surroundings seemed meaningless to them as they were wholly engrossed in smooching each other...her entrancing eyes were closed in bliss, and so were his. Sameer slowly pushed his calloused fingers against her mellow ones, and their mingled hands looked perfect together...She had such an inviting aura that he couldn't stop cherishing her inevitable beauty, and the heat rapidly raised amidst them, and they stimulatingly tangled their insatiable tongues.

They pulled apart once they felt breathless, and Naina looked like a modest girl when her husband intensely gazed at her luscious lips. He melted her shyness by embracing her warmly, and saying in a deep voice - "I Love You...for everything."

"I Love You Too, Sameer." Naina promptly reciprocated the gentle hug in zest, and they both remained in each other's arms comfortably.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Month Later.

Heet was anxiously looking around at the romantic arrangements he made to propose to Prisha, and his friends encouraged him to not be nervous. Aashna diligently adjusted his luxurious black coat, and Naina was his hairstylist for tonight...she combed his ruffled hair with attentiveness, and patted his cheek softly. He smiled faintly and inhaled a sharp breath for confidence and courage...The moment he received a message from his crush that She had reached the nearby mall. He quickly rushed out to bring her here...Heet was enraptured by the grace Prisha had acquired in her characteristic...She looked divine in the metallic silver flare gown, and her smile made him forget his purpose of calling her to this place. He unconsciously twisted the sleeve of his classic white shirt, and Prisha somewhere knew why Heet was decked up and also asked her to wear something nice.

He held out his hand gentlemanly, and She willingly placed her palm, following him silently. Heet brought her to the beautifully decorated venue, where everything was garnished with rose petals. Prisha had a thin smile on her lips, and Heet looked at his friends with a nervous grin. They motivated him to express his feelings openly without any fear, and He nodded.

He knelt in front of her smiling visage and said - "Kaha se shuru karu samjh nahi aa raha...teri meri kahani kaafi interesting aur filmy rahi hai...college me saath padhte padhte pata hi nahi chala mujhe when I fell in love with you Prisha. Do you remember our first meeting? It wasn't good but dheere dheere we developed a friendship because of Naina, kyuki woh hum dono ki best friend thi...I am not expressive but tere se pyaar hone ke baad I started to express myself...isliye tujhe itni baar poocha, request ki to become my girlfriend. But you tested my patience and love for you...and I won."

"We confessed our love a while ago, but tonight...in front of everyone. I wanna ask you...Will You Marry Me Prisha?" Heet looked at her with high hopes in his eyes, and Prisha was silent for a moment.

"Hein? Yeh logo ne kab confess kiya apna pyaar?" Aashna asked Naina with a confused face.

"I too don't know...waise bhi inko dekh kar lag hi raha tha mujhe ki kuch chal raha hai," Naina replied to her with a lopsided smile, and Aashna seethed in anger for not knowing about this important thing.

"Well, I don't have any option other than saying Yes. So yeah, I will marry you Mr.Heet Shobhawat." Prisha replied to him with a cute smile, and He laughed at her funny response.

"Yayyyyyyyyy." The crowd hooted for the new couple, and Heet gently slid the diamond ring in her finger.

"Congratulations Buddy." Sameer hugged heet with a sweet smile and patted his back.

"Thank You, Bro." Heet replied to him with a wide smile.

Aashna captured the proposing scene on her phone, and uploaded it on her account - "Tom and Jerry are getting married...this day couldn't be better. Finally, It's happening #PriSeHaiHeetKiJeet."

"One more couple is added to our group," Bhavin announced happily.

"Tum log kab official karoge apna relationship?" Naina asked her brother-in-law with a teasing smile.

"Bhabhi." He said shyly and glanced at Aashna.

"What Bhabhi? I am waiting for my best friends to get married in the same mandap." Naina spoke enthusiastically, and Aashna immediately commented - "Prisha ke bache bhi ho jayege...and this good for nothing friend of mine will still wonder if we should get married or not."

"Arey yaar ab aisa bhi nahi hai," Bhavin said embarrassedly.

"Oh Please...pata nahi tum jiju ko dost kaise ho, bilkul tum me excitement naam ki cheez nahi hai." Aashna taunted him in frustration, and Samaina enjoyed their cute nokjhoks.

"Kaha fas gaya main." He murmured under his breath and earned a death glare from Aashna.

"Please jiju give him some tips, bahut boring aur unromantic hai aapka dost," Aashna complained to Sameer with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why are you talking about our private things?" Bhavin asked her in an infuriated tone.

"This isn't private at all...I just asked your friend to make you like him. 2 mahine hogaye hai humare friendship ko, but tum, ugh. Tum jitna bore mujhe kisi ne nahi kiya...I swear, agar tum mere crush na hote na toh I wouldn't have spared you." Aashna scolded him in a stern voice and stomped her feet on the red carpet.

"Relax, we will talk about this later," Bhavin said in a soft voice and gestured to her to keep quiet.

"Look at them, abhi shadi ke liye Haan kaha...and they started to fight again. Uff," Naina commented while looking at Heet and Prisha quarreling with each other.

"They're seriously the new generation wale Tom and Jerry," Sameer said with an amusing smile.

"True." Aashna agreed and stared at them fighting with each other like husband and wife.

"God knows when I'll get this chance." She whispered and looked at Bhavin exasperatedly.

"Soon." He replied to her in a husky voice.

"I hope that SOON comes before I get married to someone else, and you come to my wedding to eat food," Aashna said with a sarcastic smile, and Bhavin looked at his angry bird helplessly.

"Come on, let's have dinner. I am feeling hungry." Bhavin changed the topic to lighten his girl's mood, and Everyone agreed.

• Naina was observing keenly how Sameer was gelling with a new girl, probably Heet's cousin's sister. He was laughing, giggling, smiling, and doing all those things which are reserved only for her. She wanted to drag him out of the venue, fearing the public might call her a possessive wife. She controlled her jealousy and ate spicy food to lessen her anger. Sameer once glanced at her, and She looked at him with an expression of - "Badi hasi aa rahi hai na tumhe chudailo ki tarah." He was confused as to why she was glaring at him instead of giving him a flying kiss? He shrugged off and continued chit-chatting with the young girl. Naina carelessly ate Tikha Pani Puri while staring at her husband and that witch in frustration...She even had redness in her soft eyes, and she wasn't able to understand why for the first time in her life She felt so envious of a girl. It never happened when She was with Vivaan. He used to talk and laugh with many girls, but she never felt jealous...Does that mean She never loved Vivaan? Maybe yes. Naina helplessly stood at the food counter, hoping that now Sameer would come to her, and pacify her, leaving that girl alone. But no, tonight he was more interested in laughing hysterically with a new companion than noticing the rage on his wife's visage.

Once the celebration was over. Sameer and Naina left the venue and sat inside the car. He simply buckled the seat belt and started to drive slowly...Naina was restlessly tapping her feet on the hard surface, but her husband didn't notice it. He was smiling dreamily while rotating the steering wheel...She almost cried when He said zestfully - "You know that girl I was talking with? She said...I look like Salman Khan, aur maze ki baat toh sun. Salman Khan uska pehla aur aakhri crush hai itne saalon se. How amazing na?"

"Toh ab kya irada hai uska?" Naina asked him in a stern voice.

"Kya hoga? Agar meri shadi nahi hoti toh shayad kuch hota par ab kuch nahi." Sameer answered his wife with a sweet smile and started to hum a Bollywood song, but that wasn't an issue. The thing which irritated her was He was singing Salman Khan's old song. Naina clenched her jaw in extreme fury, and said rudely - "Muje yeh gaana nahi pasand, dusra gao."

"Why? Kitna toh acha gaana hai yeh." He spoke with a puppy face.

"Nahi pasand mujhe, kuch aur gao." She ordered him in a firm voice.

"Ok, fine." He agreed reluctantly and sang another song in a husky voice - "Kitna pyaar tumhe karte hai...Aaj humein maloom hua."

"Bada pyaar nahi aa raha hai tumhe aaj Salman Khan pe?" Naina asked him sarcastically.

"Umm yeah, actually I never noticed that I look like him...so thoda celebrity type feel kar raha hoon ab," Sameer replied to her with a shy smile and continued singing the romantic song in enthusiasm.

"Mann kar raha hai isko car se bahar fek doon...aaya bada Celebrity type feel kar raha hoon. Main bhi heroine jaisi dikhti hoon, toh kya? isme kaunsi badi baat hai." Naina thought with an enraged face and twisted the knot of her dress.

"What happened?" Sameer asked her in a soft voice.

"Nothing...bahut bura gaate ho tum, radio hi on kar deti hoon." She said with an annoyed face and switched on the radio mode, but much to her disappointment the song was played of Salman Khan, from the movie - Love. Naina cursed her fate for increasing her anger, and Sameer secretly let out a hearty chuckle.

"Seems like someone is getting jealous." Sameer said with an innocent face, his eyes focused in front of the road.

"Who?" Naina asked him with an oblivious look.

"I don't know...maybe that girl who is sitting next to me." He uttered, with a sheepish smile, and She instantly blessed him with a sharp glare.

"What? I was just guessing." He said in a cute voice.

"Dikh raha hai," Naina replied annoyingly.

"Great, so...had dinner properly? Mujhe toh bahut bhuk lagi hai yaar." Sameer said with an innocent smile

"Oho, tumhe yaad aaya? I thought tumhara pet toh us ladki se baat kar ke hi bhar gaya hoga." Naina asked him with sarcasm dancing in her voice.

"Arey...pet toh mera tujhse romance kar ke bhi nahi bharta hai meri jaan." He replied to her with a cheeky smile and blew a kiss to her.

"Mujhse nahi bhare toh samjha, I am your wife, par is waqt main dusro ki baat kar rahi hoon." She said in a curt tone, and jealousy was explicitly coming through her looks and glares.

"Dusra kaun jaan? Meri life me toh bas tu hi hai." Sameer asked her dramatically, very well aware of her upcoming reply.

"Rehni bhi sirf main hi chahiye hoon, warna main tumhara muh tod dungi," Naina said with an exasperated face and turned her head towards the closed glassy window.

"Calm down." He looked at her with a scared face.

"Calm down hoon isliye tum sahi salamat ho abhi tak." She thought with twisted lips and gritted her pearl white teeth at no one in particular.

They reached their home, and Naina was first to storm inside their bedroom in rage. Sameer watched her fuming face with a mirthful smile...and whistled loudly while taking off his blazer. Naina was frantically moving her clothes in the wardrobe and murmuring incoherently under her ragged breath. He unbuttoned the sleeves and wrapped them around his arms...His wife slammed the door and was about to enter the bathroom, when a rough hand pulled her back in a swift movement, making her stumble on her feet. She looked at her husband with utmost anger and disappointment, and Sameer smiled, and lovingly pecked her forehead - "Why is my Jaan acting like an angry granny?"

"Leave me." She demanded.

"I will, but first tell me...kya hua hai? kyu itna bura sa chehra bana kar rakha hai meri jaan ne?" He asked her in a soft voice, his arms around her lower back.

"Koi fikar hai tumhe apni jaan ki?" She looked at him with rage in her eyes.

"Bahut hai...isliye toh pooch raha hoon kab se," Sameer replied to her with a sweet smile.

"Jab us ladki se baat kar rahe the tab toh nahi lag raha tha ki tumhe meri fikar hai." Naina said in a babyish tone, and his face cracked into a beautiful smile as She slapped him lightly on his cheek.

"Jaan, teri fikar toh jab soya hua rehta hoon tab bhi rehti hai...Tu sab kuch hai meri...aur chahe tu kitni bhi naraz ho jaye. I know teri is narazgi me bhi mere liye pyaar hai...warna Mrs.Naina Rathod ko jealous feel karwana is a very very very very very big thing. You know that right?" Sameer spoke huskily with the combination of the cutest smile on his boyish lips and rubbed his nose playfully on her sleek skin.

"Yes, you're right...mujhe jalan nahi hoti hai kisi bhi baat pe, but first time mujhe itni jealousy hui hai tumhe kisi aur ladki se baat karte dekh. I don't know how to express my feelings. It was so new and difficult to handle...it never happened to me before today." Naina finally softened her tone and told her feelings with a solemn expression.

Sameer sincerely looked into her gloomy eyes and said - "See, this is what I always tried to make you understand...Healthy jealousy is fine, it's a key to secure your relationship. Tujhe bhi jab main dusro se baat karte hue dekhta hoon, mere khud ke friends agar tere saath zyada friendly behave karte hai toh I feel possessive, but my possessiveness knows its limit, I won't ever stop you from living your life the way you want, I won't snatch your freedom, because I trust you, Meri Jaan...aur jahan trust hota haina wahan pabandiya lagane ki zarurat nahi hoti."

"You're right." She agreed.

"Thank You...and I wholeheartedly enjoyed your jealousy side." He said in a husky voice and winked at her with a lopsided smile.

"Jaan bujh karte hona mujhe tang? Pata hai aakhir tumse door nahi reh sakti main, toh maan hi jaugi." Naina looked at him with a babyish expression, and her palm softly smack him.

"Tang bhi hum usi ko karte hai jinka humein pata hai ki chahe kitne bhi naraz ho jaye...woh humse door nahi reh sakte, aur mujhe pata hai meri jaan mujhse bahut bahut bahut bahut bahut pyaar karti hai," Sameer said in a deep voice, and slowly brushed his lips on her delicate ones. Naina felt sparkles of elation bursting in her soul...and the familiar roughness of his cheek reddened her porcelain skin. He grabbed her by the butt and carried her to the bed...Their lips moved softly with the musical instruments playing in their hearts, and She knotted her fists in his imperial blue shirt...The sky formed the hot-white clouds who gathered together to make a beautiful night, and the soulful kiss had expressed untold poems.

Sameer gently rested her head on the comfortable pillow and intensely stared at her silvery shimmering blouse. Before he could go ahead, he remembered one important thing to show his wife and so He walked to the adjoined drawer and pulled out a white envelope with a delightful smile. He leaned almost over her slender figure, and said - "I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise?" Naina looked at him with a beaming smile, and Sameer nodded his head in yes.

"Dikhau?" He asked her excitedly.

"Of course, Yes." She said with a wide smile.

Sameer opened the envelope and drew out two thin papers, giving it to his wife. Naina beamed with joy when She acknowledged what her husband had gifted her...She looked at him in the utmost astonishment, and asked him in a breathless voice - "This was your surprise?"

"Yes...pasand aaya?" He looked at her mirthful countenance calmly, and the answer was expressed through her exuberant expressions.

"Omg, I can't believe it. Is it true that we're going to Europe?" Naina asked him with an unbelievable expression, and Sameer hummed, saying - "Yes...for you, and your dream."

"O god...suddenly yeh plan kaise banaya?" She questioned, and gazed at her dream destination ticket with uncontrollable excitement.

"Bas ban gaya, socha...savings toh puri zindagi karni hi hai, yeh pal humare hai...humein ise utilize karna chahiye hai ek dusre ko khush rakhne me, so I thought of fulfilling your dream. Papa se baat kar li hai maine, and He said he'll convince mom...so no worries." Sameer explained to her with a sweet smile and left a kiss of gentleness on the top of her head.

"Why are you so good?" She asked him with tears in her jovial eyes and fondly caressed his trimmed beard.

"Because you're good...aur real gentleman wahi hota hai jo apni wife ki khushi dekhe, uski wishes puri kare...use jo chahiye hai woh lake de ya bana ke de. That's how a husband should treat his beloved wife, because a woman isn't less than a queen...and to keep your queen with you, you have to handle her Nakhre and Kharche." Sameer said with a lopsided smile, and She couldn't stop giggling at his funny but honest comment.

"Aww! Thank You so much for all the things you do for me, to make me realize that I made the best decision of my life by saying Yes to you." Naina uttered, in a seductive tone, and placed a soft kiss on his parted lips.

"I will do that forever." He said lovingly.

"Only for me...Ok?" She reminded him in a possessive tone, and He chuckled.

"Of course Jaan, tere siwaye hai hi kaun mera," Sameer said in a hoarse voice, and She hummed softly.

"Itne handsome bhi na lago ki mujhe jalan ho fir," Naina commented with a puppy face.

"Ab beautiful ladki se pyar kiya hai toh handsome dikhna hi padega na." He replied to her with a sweet smile.

"Aisa zaruri nahi hai...khubsurati insaan ke dil me honi chahiye hai, kyuki chehra toh deceptive ho sakta hai par acha dil nahi," Naina said with a thoughtful smile, and Sameer nodded his head in understanding.

"You're right...and I have both acha dil aur khubsurti," Sameer replied to her with a mischievous smile, and She laughed at his answer.

"Yes, I know...that's why I love you very much." Naina embraced him warmly and lovingly and nuzzled her nose against his tender earlobe.

"I Love You Too Mr.Rathod Ki Jaan," Sameer said in a hoarse tone and held her tightly as a way to show how much her presence brings happiness and peace in his life.

And this is how they spent the rest of their life, understanding the importance of SINDOOR, and keeping it intact on her forehead.

|• The End • |

How was the story?

Any favorite scene or dialogue?

Thank you so much everyone for your unstoppable love and excitement for this book. It has been a wonderful journey...and I couldn't believe I completed another season of Sindoor which got plenty of ardent readers and lovers! It's wondrous...Marriage has its own pros and cons but it's beautiful if it's carried out delicately with understanding and cooperation. It's not necessary to be right all the time, as a human everyone makes mistakes and repent for it sooner or later...that's how we all grow up and improve ourselves. The same goes for Sameer and Naina, they both were tied by the ego issue but eventually understood that both of them were wrong at their respective place and should apologize to each other. No relationship could be maintain with arrogance and discourteous behavior, there should be love, respect, care, and affection for the person we want in our life...so don't be egoistic and accept if it's your fault.

Thanks for reading my note! Lots of love - Yesha ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1.6K 23
A gunshot is heard. A lady fall down on the ground. Samaina : maaaa And all others went numb. Lady : bacho bhago yaha se nahi tho..... (and she died)...
8.4K 976 10
Sameer Maheshwari - A well known cricketer, he is always aggressive on the ground. His eyes had different kinds of pain while hitting any ball, which...
31.3K 8.8K 37
Ever imagined if Sameer was a Muslim and Naina, a Hindu? How would the Love Story be like? Based on the Strength and Struggles of True Love, here I p...
27.3K 4.1K 26
When love spreads its glitter, there remains no darkness. Sameer entered Naina's life to wipe away all gloom of her yesterdays and cover her tomorro...