Long Lost Daughter

By thycelestia_

There lived a mother named Irene whose heart bore a deep and unending ache as many years ago, a devastating s... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Epilouge
Final Words
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter

Chapter 18

2.3K 82 5
By thycelestia_

Irene

When we arrived at the location, we entered inside and everyone greeted me, I was holding Isabelle's hands because I know she's nervous and shy.

I told her to go with me in front so I could introduce her, introduced her and everyone greeted her with a warm welcome.

The crews are assisting the students to go on their respective instruments to be played so we can start, and there was this problem, we can't start because the pianist didn't arrive yet which somehow made me frown, pero agad itong napawi ng may marinig akong nagpresenta, when I glance at who was it, it was Isabelle in surprise.

Marami pa ba akong hindi nalalaman?

Lumapit siya saakin at nagtanong kung ano ba ang tutugtugin niya sa piano, hindi na ako nagdalawang isip na turuam siya. I just taught her for five minutes and she already got it, it seemed like it was just easy for her.

I gestured them to start and they didn't disappoint me, they did so good, much better than I expected. I was stunned on how the way Isabelle played the piano, I was looking at her with so much adoration in my eyes, she's so focused na halos wala itong pakialam sa paligid.

I'm excited to hear her sing..

After they played, I complimented all of them as I told thwm to have their break muna. I was about to go to Isabelle but I saw her talking with two girls and they seemed to be having fun with each other's company kaya hindi ko na muna pupuntahan tsaka ko lang siya pinuntahan nung nakita ko itong mag-isa nalang at nagbabasa ng libro.

"What are you reading?" I asked her, she was surprised by my presence but she smiled at me eventually.

"Tita.." she replied, I laughed at her reaction as I sat down beside her, she closed her book and put it inside her bag.

"You did very well kanina ha, you didn't tell me that you're good in playing piano." I complimented because up until now, I'm still stunned.

"Thank you tita, I'm not that expert naman po." she replied as she softly chuckled.

"You're not an expert? I doubt." I said, she was like a professional pianist, lumapit ako sakanya.

"You just save the day, thank you sweetheart." I said softly, I smiled at hee genuinely, she really did save the day.

"No worries tita, besides, I missed playing piano na rin." she replied, niyakap ko siya at niyakap niya rin ako pabalik.

Pagkatapos nung binigay kong oras para sa water break nila, I told them to begin the practice again at dumating na 'yung taga-piano, he apologized for not making it on time, natraffic daw sila.

Lumapit naman si Isabelle saakin, tinitignan ko lang ito habang papalapit siya saakin.

"Oh hi, do you need something?" tanong ko sakanya, ngumiti naman ito saakin.

"Tita, what will I'm going to do now?" she asked, looking at me innocently.

"Do you want to sing with them?" I asked her, while I caressed her hair.

"Uh yeah, sure."

Ngumiti naman ako bago tumango sakanya, hinawakan ko ang kamay niya at lumapit kami dun sa mga kumakanta.

"Okay, since the pianist is already here. Isabelle will occupy this space okay?" I told them as they all nodded.

"Okay Ms. Irene." they replied respectfully.

"Okay, you stay here na." I told her and tapped the chair where she was going to sit, she followed me right away.

"Okay Ms. Irene." she replied and chuckled, ba't niya naman ako tinawag ng Ms. unexpectedly? Pero hindi ko na pinansin ito masyado dahil magsisimula na din sila.

They began to sing and that was so angelic and so divine, angels sent from heaven.

"Okay, what's happening here?" I asked them, wonder-stricken, they were around Isabelle, pleading her to sing.

"Ms. Irene, Isabelle's voice is so good po, we're asking her if she can sing for us." one of my students praised, I glanced at her as I smiled.

"Hm'kay, then it's up to Isabelle." tumingin sila sakanya.

"U-uh okay." she said stuttering, I know she's hesitant and nervous kaya nilapitan ko ito.

"You can do it.." I comforted.

"Thanks Ms. Irene!" she giggled.

"What do you want me to sing ba?" Isabelle asked them, they're getting along so much.

"Hallelujah!" they shouted.

"What?" Isabelle said in so much surprise, it will suit her voice.

"Go on, kaya mo 'yan!" The two ladies who were talking to her from earlier cheered, the pianist started to play the piano and then the violinist followed.

Now I've heard there was a secret chord

That David played and pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do you?

It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth

The minor falls, the major lift

The baffled kind composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

When she started singing, napatingala nalang ako sa ganda ng boses niya, she's hitting the right notes and my students couldn't stop clapping their hands, I immediately searched for my phone so I can take a video of her.

Your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew her

She tied you to a kitchen chair

She broke your throne and she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Her voice is so soft and celestial, the same as her face.

Well, maybe there's a God above

As for me all I've ever learned from love

Is how to shoot somebody who outdrew you

But it's not a crime that you're here tonight

It's not some pilgrim who claims to have seen the light

No, it's not a cold and it's a very broken
Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

She finished a few lines at pagtapos niyang kumanta, we all stood and clapped for a very outstanding performance, shown by her.

"Wow Belle, that was so awesome!" I heard them say, they went near to Belle and hugged her.

It was already 11:30 o'clock in the morning kaya sinabihan ko na ang mga staff na sabihan ang lahat na mag-lunch break muna.

"Your voice was so angelic and divine, sweetie!" I complimented, looking at her proudly.

"Oh Ms. Irene, I should be humbling myself, thank you po. Na on-the-spot po ako dun ha.." she replied as she softly laugh and took her tumbler out from her bag.

"Why are you still calling me Ms. Irene, may iba bang tao dito?" I asked and raised my eyebrows, siguro nga tinatawag niya akong ganon kasi nahihiya ito sa iba.

"Opo, Ms. Irene."

"Sus, you're teasing me ha." sabi ko, I started to tickle her, she begged for me to stop pero naaaliw ako sa tawa neto

"Ms. Irene, stop it.."

"You'll stop calling me Ms. Irene or I'll tickle you pa?" I asked her jokingly, umayaw din naman ito agad.

"Okay okay okay." she said, "Stop na, tita Irene, nakakapagod." she pleaded kaya I stopped na.

"But tita, I'll call you Ms. Irene if we're here at school because you're my teacher at nakakahiya po." she explained.

"Hmp, sige na nga. But now, wala namang tao, please call me tita. I prefer you calling me tita than miss." I replied, I caressed her arms and smile genuinely.

"Okay po." she said and giggled.

"Come, let's eat na. There's a restaurant downstairs." I invited her, she smiled and nodded.

"Okay, Ms. Tita Irene." She replied, I just laughed at what she has called me.

Bumababa kami para makakain, while eating, nag-uusap lang kami nang kung ano-anong bagay pero agad din namang bumalik sa gym pagkatapos.

To be continue..
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 2.4K 28
Irene and Louise are inseparable. What will happen if their relationship suddenly changed? What will happen when she gets tired of loving and underst...
28.3K 1.3K 51
A neglected daughter that was deeply hurt by her own family... A woman who lost everything and put up walls in order to protect her bleeding heart...
30.5K 726 15
Have you ever had those moments? When you are sitting under the tree, when you are sipping your morning coffee or you are driving your car and sud...
37.6K 2.5K 30
A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wants and all she needs are provided. A co...