Necro Simulation(COMPLETED)

By theelonewolf

Arcania A Virtual reality online game which has millions of players world wide.Within this world,you can hunt... More

Necro Simulation
1
3
2
4
5
7
8
6
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 (Epilogue)

27

335 35 0
By theelonewolf

Eight's POV

Progress

Generals:
4/10

Undead Soldiers:
2,067/10,00

I clenched my enchanted right hand and i punched the solid ground.My punch caused a creater on the ground and i grabbed a handful of pebbles then i enchanted the pebbles through my enchant skill.

Just like what typically happens, the pebbles glew and emitted the same red aura i have.I held them tightly but carefully,i don't want to crush them especially with this overwhelming arm strength i have right now.

I held my breath and threw them at the undead soldiers.The overwhelming force obliterated them and the pebbles wiped them out starting from the frontline of the army to the back.

Spatial Awareness activated✓

I saw how the generals beside Essos sliced the pebbles easily.He's not really doing anything huh?I deactivated the spatial awareness skill and  unsheathed my longsword.

Whatever,i shouldn't provoke him too much.For now i have to follow my plan.

"Whoah that's amazing!!You got an instant canons."North exclaimed in happiness.

Sometimes i can't believe him,we're literally in a dire situation and he can still fool around.Should i just threw him at the undead soldiers and use him as a bait so i can just kill Essos?

No,i may not be a good guy but i'm not that heartless.

You have been enchanted.

Weapon stats will increased by 100%

"Eight something is happening."Crescia alerted me and i looked at the undead soldiers.Their eyes emitted green lights and they suddenly stopped rushing to the dome.

"The generals!Their running away!!"North exclaimed and he quickly stood up before equipping his shield and warhammer.

"You were right,their just his pawns.Now he's controlling the soldiers and pulling his generals back."Crescia totally agreed to my assumption.

The generals suddenly retreated but why?I think it's too early for Essos to be threatened by us.Is it to ensure his safety or to break our defense?

If the soldiers really stopped attacking then how long does Crescia have to hold her barrier?If let her undo the barrier,Essos can just make the soldiers attack us again.

"What are we going to do?Should we chase them??"North asked me.You can't do that idiot.Crescia's buff spell on him already lost its effect.

If i chase those Generals and kill them i would have to focus on myself without enchanting him.However,leaving him with Crescia alone will surely decrease our party's defense.

I held my staff tightly.Damn,i'm think too much again.Complicated bullshits really stops me from making right decisions.Ironic.

"The generals are getting too far away."Crescia reminded us."It's too dark too spot them now."She then added.

"Stay put because we don't have to."I answered and started twirling my enchanted longsword.
"I got this."I added and forcefully threw the longsword at the Generals.

Spatial awareness skill activated✓

The sword became a piercing force that obliterated the soldiers again and it perfectly hit two Generals on their backs.

They dropped dead on the ground and my longsword made its way to Essos' personal guards.They stepped up infront of Essos and shielded him with their bodies.They used the shields on their left arms and tried blocking my longsword.

The longsword just pierced through their shields and chests impaling them together like meat skewers.The longsword faded  into thin air and reappeared on my hand when i equipped it again.

I enchanted my sword again and twirled it as fast as i could to generate a man made whirlwind.I heard Crescia and North started bickering.I narrowed my eyes due to the harsh winds.

"H-hey how could you look at my thighs like that!?"

"W-what?No!I just got distracted by the wind."

"Then l-look away!"

"Yeah!I-i will!"

I shook my head and just threw my longsword at the two remaining generals.The whirlwind around the longsword made the soldiers flew harshly and it hits the generals who almost reached Essos.

Progress
Generals:
10/10✓

Undead Soldiers:
5,853/10,000

I saw Essos finally stood up from his seat and parried the longsword upwards using his staff.The whirlwind vanished and i equipped the longsword again back to my grasps.

"He's coming."I warned them and deactivated all the enchant spells i casted including the one on Crescia.I grabbed 3 mana potions and drank them all to replenish all the mana i've used so far.

"Undo the barrier."I commanded Crescia who looked a bit hesitant."Trust me."I added and she obliged.

The divine dome slowly vanished around us and Crescia sighed in relief."My body feels refreshed a bit from the weight of maintaining the spell's effect.Still,it's weird staring at these undead soldiers."She secretly hid behind North.

"Take some potions to recover your health and mana because right now we will fight Essos and his soldiers for real."I suggested and they both quickly grabbed some potions from the party storage.

North took 1 mana potion and 3 health potions then drank them.Crescia took 2 mana potion and consumed it too.

Party Storage
Level 1
41/100

Health potions 22x

Mana potions 19x

A green light shone directly on us and North quickly jumped in front of me with his silver shield.I quickly casted a temporary enchantment on his shield.

North has been enchanted✓

Defense stats will increased by 100% temporarily

A dark green beam were fired at us and North shielded us from it.The impact caused a loud explosion and i can hear Crescia coughing from the smoke that covered us.

"D-damn,even with your enchantment i can still feel the sheer power of that single spell."North stated in amusement and intimidation.It's probably one of Essos' attack spell.

The smoke faded and the soldiers are starting to deteriorate.My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and i looked at Crescia if she have an idea on what's going on.

"I-impossible."Crescia blurted out and looked at me."This is Soul Absorption!!A magical ability of Soul Warding Magic."Gulat at kinakabahang sagot niya sa amin ni North.

Quest Updated!!

-Defeat Essos the Lord of the Undead
-Purify the Archlich with Divine Power

-Defeat his Noble Knight

"AHHHHH!!!"

A loud monstrous scream echoed around the dark and empty plains.We heard several footsteps coming from the darkness and it was heading toward us.

I gripped on my longsword and staff tightly.

Is this where the real battle starts??

—To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 2K 48
reyvern Lopez is a simple guy.Nangangarap na magkaroon ng totoong kaibigan na magmamahal ng toto sa kanya ng walang hinihinginh kapalit.Mapait man an...
6.9K 909 42
"Blessing as they say. But for me, it was a curse." Kang Ryujin: An 18 Y/o teenager who has the ability to control time. No limitations. No rules. He...
27.7K 3.9K 82
Ren Bonifacio isang batang lalake na namatay sa isang hindi maipaliwanag na dahilan,ngunit muling nabuhay sa mindong kanyang hindi inaakalang totoong...
17K 424 56
All right reserve ® 2018