Protective Love

By Nicky-Vivi

The story of a young girl trying to find her way through life, with a rare past, suffering a rare disease, an... More

Ch. 1 Me!
Chapter 1. Start of our Vacation!
Chapter 2. First Punishment
Chapter 3. Emergency Room
Chapter 5. Special Surprise
Chapter 6. The Airport
Appology
Chapter 7. Trouble in the Plane
Chapter 8. The Hotel
Chapter 9. Some Fun under the Sun
Chapter 10. The Ruins
Chapter 11 - Morning Sickness
Not an Update
Ch. 12 - Grand Canyon
Ch. 13 - Big Mistake
Ch. 14 - Fun before School
Ch. 15 - Doctor's Appointment
Ch. 16 - Small prank
Ch. 17 -- The Circus
Ch. 18 -- First Day of School
Ch. 20 -- Big News
Ch. 21 -- Road Trip
Ch. 22 -- Hospital Part 1
Ch. 23 -- First Therapy Session
Ch. 24 -- Murder Case
Ch. 25 -- Case Closed
Ch. 25 -- Uncle Bobby
Ch. 26 -- Aquarium
Ch. 27 -- The Ship
Ch. 28 - The Road Trip
Ch. 29 -- Figuring ME out
Ch. 30 -- Lost
Ch. 31 -- Weird Car Ride
Ch. 32
Ch. 33 - The Big Family Secret Part 1
Ch. 34 - Big Family Secret Part 2
Ch. 35 -- Zeus
Ch. 36 -- Back Home
Ch. 37 -- New Neighbors
Ch. 38 -- Sick Part 1
Ch. 39 -- Sick (Part 2)
Ch. 40 -- Unexpected Turn
Ch. 41 -- Family Time
Ch. 42
Ch. 42 -- Coma
Ch. 43
Ch. 44 -- Mara Salvatrucha Gang
Book #2 Defensive Amor

Chapter 4. Boyfriend at Eight

2.9K 34 6
By Nicky-Vivi

Five days later, I am much stronger. Running every morning with my twin, eating everything William prepares me, even beating Damon at his own game Guitar Hero 4. Finally, today is the day I get my phone back! "Here you go baby, your phone. You've been very good so I think you deserve it." William hands me my phone, and I yelp with joy. Hugging him and giving him a quick kiss, I leap off of Damon's lap and run to my room. Jumping on my bed I quickly call my BFF Vanessa to tell her the wonderful news! Ring, ring, ring.

V: "Vivi!! OMG!! YOU HAVE YOUR PHONE!"

me: "I KNOW!! Oh I have so much to tell you!"

V: "Oh girl me too! Chris is so talking about you! He refuses the other girls and will only talk to me about you! You have to give him an answer!"

me: "You know that I need my space. I need to think about how this will affect me, you know what happened and I don't know if this will like.. you know.. provoke my trauma? Also, I'm eight years old! Don't you think we are too young for boyfriends? I thought that was high school stuff!"

V: "Yeah, I get you, but actually there's other girls and boys dating! Steven and Samantha for example, they parade around the playground holding hands. Anyways, what's been going on?"

I told Vanessa everything that has happened the past week then we started gossiping and chatting about random girly stuff.

Fast forwarding time, Dean enters my room. "OFF!! Now."

Wow, I haven't seen Dean with that look since I snuck out of my room for a party, I don't remember doing anything bad? "Hey, Vanessa, got to go. Busted for something." I roll my eyes and hang up.

I sit up from my laying down position and Dean goes straight to the point by showing me the time on my clock. "8 o'clock. You have been on that phone for four hours Viviana!!"

"Uhmm, so? It's not like I have anything better to do around here! I'm bored Dean! Come on! No friends to hang out with, I can't leave the house alone, I can't do anything!! This is like the most boring vacation EVER!!" My response is dripping with sarcasm and attitude.

Maybe I went too far? Next thing I know, Dean has a strong grip on my upper arm and drags me downstairs to the dining room. Everyone has been patiently waiting for me to come down to dinner.

"Viviana, sit. Eat everything off that plate. Not one. Tiny. Crumb. Left. Got it?!" William's voice is so calm, like the calm weather before a bad hurricane as he emphasizes each word.

I quickly sit on the seat William is pointing at and we all start praying. After the prayer, I just couldn't eat. I kept thinking about Chris and how he won't talk to any other girl about dating until I give him an answer. I mean, I told him we were young and to hang out with whoever he wants! Live life like normal, to not wait for me and that means to also not wait for an answer from me. UGG!! I have to call him, I have to help him snap out of this, this thing he has for me! I don't think he will understand, let alone want to date a broken, lost girl like me. I push my food around my plate as I am deep in thought about this situation I have found myself in. On top of everything, my brothers would KILL ME! (not literally)

I feel a nudge to my arm and I quickly snap out of my thoughts, turning to Cody to glare at him. "Hey! Eat! William is giving you the death glare!" He whispers to me.

I turn to my food and slowly stuff it all down, every single bite. When I was done eating, the only person who was waiting for me was William. Cody and Damon were washing the dishes, and Dean dragged Sam to his room to finish their 'talk'. William stands up from his seat, grabs his plate along with mine and walks toward the kitchen to give it to Damon. 'That wasn't weird at all, nope. I really need to clear my head!' I think to myself. I walk upstairs to ask Dean for my phone back. He confiscated it before dinner, the 'No phones at the table' rule clear in mind. I hear him and Sam yelling at each other. Well, I wouldn't interrupt but I really need my phone! Chris is more important than a fight between my brothers.
I knocked on the door, but it seemed as though they didn't hear me, so I yelled, "Dean? Dean!" Finally, everything went quiet and the door flew open. "What?! Don't you see I'm a little busy!"

"Uhmm.. Can..I have my phone?" I squeaked out.

He dug my phone out of his pocket and practically threw it at me. "Wow. Thanks." I replied with a shit load of attitude.

"Hey!" Dean slowly turned around from the doorway, he was about to go back inside the room. "Watch it, little girl! Or you will have a sore ass in the morning!" I rolled my eyes and ran outside.

I decided I would take a walk while I called Chris, just so my family wouldn't over hear anything, you know? RING, RING, RING, "Viviana! Hey! Long time no talk?" V: VIVIANA C:CHRIS

V: hey, Chris. uhmm.. listen we need to talk

C:Finally! When are you coming home?

V: I don't know. But listen I talked to Vanessa today..and she told me everything.

C: Crap. Listen Vivi, I don't know what she told you but I'm clean okay! No drugs! ahahahahha

V: hahaha, shut up idiot! NOO! I mean about you living your life. I told you to LIVE IT! Hang out with whoever you want to hang out with, even if it is a girl and do not wait for me. You know I just can't deal with relationships right now, plus aren't we too young for that stuff? Please don't make this any harder for me.

C: Listen to me Viviana. I will wait for you because I really care for you okay? I don't want to forget you and I refuse to date any of those other attention seekers okay? Please, we can take it one step at a time, okay? Take it really slow, like be friends first, you tell me when you're comfortable around me. We can hold hands...

V: Chris I really appreciate it but..

C: NO! listen to me!

I quickly quieted down and sat down on a rock I found walking through the forest running behind our backyard as Chris continued his speech.

C: Please at least give me a chance... We can take it really slow? I know your brothers do not allow this and are really strict.

V: (I sat on the rock thinking. Maybe giving us a relationship wouldn't hurt? I've known Chris for a long time. He said we can take it slow.) Okay Christ, But we have to go SLOW! okay?

C: yeahhh!! (Chris screams out loud with joy) Oh my god thank you Vi!! I will go slow.

Chris lets out a long breath and after a few seconds of silence he continues.

C: I will never hurt you. I promise.

V: Yeah okay Chris..

"VIVIANA!!!"

V: Shit!! My brother! I have to go. I'll probably text you if I don't get my phone taken away. Bye!

I hung up on Chris and ran towards my screaming brother. "VIVIANA!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!!!" I ran up to William who was screaming his brains out at me. Next thing I know, he grabs my arm and drags me inside.
"William. I was out for a walk, please!"

"A walk?! YOUR GROUNDED!!"

"But I got my phone back! " I begged him, giving him the best puppy dog eyes I could muster up.

"You got your phone back, yes. That doesn't mean you can wander off by yourself AT NIGHT!!! Get in the bath! Wait for me or somebody to tuck you in when you're done." We had walked up the stairs and into my room where William finally stopped dragging me, gently giving me a push on my back towards my bathroom.

"Okay. I'm sorry William'' He stares at me, nodes his head and walks out, shutting my door.

I take a long, hot bath and change into my pjs, brush my teeth and patiently wait on my bed for my punishment. I guess I was so worried about Chris, I forgot that I am not allowed to go outside at night. They say because there might be something out there, or I could get lost. But gosh me and Cody, am I fit for a boyfriend? I like the sound of it, but everytime I hear the word boyfriend I get nasty flashbacks. My bedroom door slams open and Dean stomps in my room. He sits next to me on my bed and lays his head on his hands, resting his hands on top of his knees. Shit, maybe I did push him too far today. With the attitude and now this?

"Dean, listen, I'm sorry about..." He interrupts me by shushing me.

"Not now VI, I need to think about your punishment."

'Shit! come on!' I groan in my head. "Dean, I didn't mean it! Please.." I started crying.

"BE QUIET!!" I flinched with the tone of his voice and started to cry more out of instinct. I don't want to be spanked! Dean signs heavily, gets up and starts walking towards the door.

"Dean?" I asked shakily.

"Do not move, I'll be back." Without so much as a look, he walks out of my room.

Run and hide or...stay put? I decided to run and hide. I sprinted toward my closet and hid under my clothes. I heard footsteps come into my room and all of a sudden, "SON OF A .... ! Vi get your ass out here right now. I'll give you a chance, on the count of three, okay? Be a good girl and listen to me. One.." I heard him walk around my room, and into my bathroom.
"Two.." Next was my closet, I held my breath, maybe I should get out? All of a sudden..
"THREE! Got ya!" Dean drags me out of my hiding spot by my foot and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.
"Dean I swear I was gonna get out to you!"

"yeah? Before or after I told you not to move?!"

I kept my mouth shut, maybe if I don't talk I won't get into more trouble? Dean sits down on my bed and places me over his lap. He pulls down my pants and my underwear all in one swift movement and lays his hand on my bum.

"I was gonna give you ten with my belt over your underwear for walking off into the night, but now since you decided to pull that little stunt you just did, I now am going to give you ten with my belt bare."

"DEAN!! WAIT!!" I yelled, maybe I can convince him?

"No. You pulled your own fate here. I'm starting." He gently smacked my ass with his belt indicating he was going to start and then he raised his arm up high and brought it down hard. I could hear the belt coming down and braced myself for what was coming, SWOOOSH...SMACK!

"OUCHHHH!!! DEAN! PLEASE!"

swoosh...SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"WILL YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN?!" swoosh..SMACK!

"AHHHHL!!!! OUCHII! NOOO, no sir please no more!" SMACK!

"Four more baby, you can do it. Hold onto my leg hard okay? and stop kicking me..." Dean holds my legs down with his left leg and I grip his right leg hard. SMACK!! SMACK!!

"AHHHHH!! PLEASE!!" I am sobbing my eyes out. It hurts!

"Last two. These are going to be harder okay?" SMACK! SMACK!

"AHHHH! I'M SORRY PLEASE, I won't do it again. No more walking at night, please. No more!" "Shhhh. baby, your okay. No more, promise." Dean picks me up and lays me down on my bed stomach down. He lays down next to me and I automatically cuddle up to him. Dean hugged me tightly, bringing me in closer to him, shushing me until I finally fell asleep. Well, bad day turned good. Now to figure out how to convince Dean to let me go with Cody to the special twin day?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up falling asleep as Dean was rubbing my back and hair. The soft, slow motion of his hand playing with my hair and massaging my back relaxed me so much. It's one way my brothers have learned that helps calm me. I start to feel weird and I quickly get up and exit my room. The hallway is dark and I quickly realize that everyone must be sleeping. I make my way to Dean's bedroom and open the door. I see him fast asleep on top of his bed covers in his pajamas with the covers kicked off.

I shake him lightly on his shoulder and whisper, "Dean! My tummy and my chest hurt!"

Dean wakes up after a few more harder shakes from me and stares at me for a few seconds, probably trying to wake up his mind. I think my words finally hit him as his eyes widen, still staring at me, he kicks off his tangled bedsheets and picks me up. I don't understand why my brothers carry me everywhere, including my own home! I can walk, you know, I have two legs. Bringing me downstairs and setting me on the kitchen counter, he grabs my medication and my bottled medication. I swallow the pills when he hands them to me with a glass of water as Dean is now getting my bottle ready. I have learned to just go with the flow, I have tried to stop them from bottling me but it's no use. He picks me up once again and gives me the bottle. Well, more like shoved it into my mouth and forced the whole thing down my throat. When I was done he asked, "How's your chest baby?"

"It's better. Sleep now?" Dean nodes his head, picks me back up, climbs the stairs with me clinging onto him and once we reach his bedroom he lays down with me cuddling up to him. We both fall fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...