The Shadow Of The Sun

By BlossomLindsey

In which Hoseok texts a wrong number "Everyone talks about the tragic beauty of blue and green eyes but what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 68

11.8K 750 384
By BlossomLindsey

The first dance of the couple had just ended, mesmerizing everyone. So, it was time for the feast.

"This is so beautiful, how can I eat without altering it," Kaylie pouted in admiration.

"You're right babe, this is a piece of art!" Taehyung added. They were just taking in the beauty of the place when Jungkook went and sat in front of them, opening the napkin and placing it on his lap, ready to munch onto food.

The young couple looked at each other and shook their head while giggling.

Taejoon raised a toast, gathering attention, "I don't know where to start. I personally wanted it to be like Ji Hoon's speech, all funny and interesting. But I don't think I will get a better chance to convey my regards to this beautiful lady in white today." He bowed slightly to YN while the latter grinned wide.

"I guess it's the first time he said that I am beautiful!" She chuckled.

"YN has been such an integral part of my life. I first met her when I was ten and then again when she was suddenly my neighbour in Gwangju when I was nearly fifteen. We've grown up together. Danced together, went to school together, had our first drinks together, painted graffiti on walls together, cheated on tests and whatnot.

I myself was in dire need of someone in my life then. I remember it was this one particular day when I had a cut on my jaw because I tried to shave myself and I didn't know how to. I watched YN learning it via videos on yt and asking all men around her to teach her, so, she finally taught me how to."

YN smiled looking at him. He was indeed like her brother. Hoseok placed an arm over her shoulder, pulling her a bit closer and she happily accepted his warmth.

"Yes, she was the person who taught me how to shave, and she is one of the only two people who ever did that for me. The other being Yoongi," he added making Yoongi smile and blush almost instantly. Taejoon's parents watched their little encounter. His dad, somewhere guilty. He always was, he just didn't know how to say it.

He also wanted to spend time with his only son but he just failed in doing so. He wanted to embrace him and kiss his forehead so bad but his own ego built a wall in between.

"I was so grateful but the thing was, we never said thank yous and it never felt heavy. We treated each other each time we felt grateful, so, I never actually thanked her.

Now that she's marrying, I mean married to her love which I know is true because this woman can never fake love. I want to invite you YN to another treat since I met the love of my life because of you," he smiled looking straight into Yoongi's eyes.

"Hope you have a wonderful married life with Spidey. And if you ever happen to grow a beard I'll shave it for you!"

"Bro she has me for that!" Hoseok loudly responded.

"Guys! Why would I have a beard?" She asked in utter disbelief.

"Just in case," Hoseok shrugged and the others laughed jubilantly.

Taejoon kept down his mic, his hands all clammy and he was just floating on the turbulent waters of emotions. One touch, and he'll drown.

Yoongi somehow knew his state of mind so, he went ahead to embrace him and he instantly responded.

"You spoke beautiful baby," Yoongi whispered in his ear, boosting his self-confidence.

Suddenly, Namjoon raised a toast, "Today, Hoseok becomes the first person from BTS who is being married. After working for years together, I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for all his hard work.

He is like our source of motivation and positivity and there have been times when he has consoled me to a level I cannot describe," he continued looking towards his elder who passed him a warm smile.

"Without him, I don't know where we had been. Not only our work-related success, even our own personal enrichment, he had been our guiding light."

"I agree as much as Jungkook loves banana milk!" Jimin added.

Namjoon chuckled, "It was our recent concert and it was the biggest we've ever had. Being the leader, sometimes it becomes tense. I was nervous but I could not display it because I had the responsibility of the members on my shoulders. Right when we were about to get on stage, Hoseok Hyung came to me and hugged me, saying, 'you've got it' and I can't tell how much those words meant to me.

Thank you, Hyung for being there for us and congratulations for finally marrying the person you have been simping over for a year!"

The crowd applauded at the overwhelming speech as Hoseok went ahead to hug Namjoon once.

The toasts and feast were near to end and it was the time for the bouquet toss.

The crowd cheered loudly but YN walked ahead in the crowd, making everyone baffled.

She handed her bouquet in Yoongi's hands and turned him around. Yoongi was dumbfounded, as he turned around with a blank confused face.

His eyes landed on Taejoon, who was standing with a mic in one hand and a wine glass in another.

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do,
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you," he sang flawlessly and the crowd went crazy over the song.

"Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?" He sang gesturing the glass in his hand as he kept it on one of the tables.

"Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you.
Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go
No one will know, oh, come on boy
Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron and it's on, boy,"

He suddenly sat on one knee, his hand went into his pants' pocket, taking out a small box and then opening it to flash a ring.

He brought it in his direction, continuing to sing, a little more sensually and slowly now,
"Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

I wanna marry you, Yoongi." He finally said.

Yoongi's hands dropped by his side, the bouquet in his right hand. His eyes drowned in tears as he looked away.

"Oh my God! Hyung's crying!" Jungkook squealed.

Yoongi quickly wiped off his tears, glaring at Jungkook. "I am not!" He countered, his face was all red and warm as he looked back towards Taejoon.

He inhaled deeply and looked around and walked ahead making Taejoon feel a spasm of hurt and embarrassment. His ears turned all red in apprehension and saw his parents looking at him pitifully.

Yoongi's mellisonant voice was heard suddenly, "Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you, oh!" He sang, coming from behind.

Taejoon stood up looking back at Yoongi who had a mic in his right hand and was extending his left one towards him. He quickly took the gesture and slid the ring into his finger. From the same left hand, he pulled Taejoon closer into a hug.

"I love you Tae, for always and always," he whispered.

"I love you too baby."

Everyone applauded loudly. They parted from the hug, their eyes laying on every individual that was gawking at them.

Mrs Wilmer though wasn't shy. She quickly went ahead embracing her son and jumping in elation.

"Congratulations Nolan!" She cheered.

"Thank you momsie! Thank you so much!" He responded as he looked at his dad by the corner of his eye who was approaching him with a grim countenance.

They parted but his eyes were fixed on his dad. Yoongi went ahead to stand by his side, whatever it may be, he was always by his side.

Unexpectedly, Mr Wilmer hugged Taejoon, kissing his forehead lightly.

YN gasped lightly while Taejoon was dumbfounded. He could not move, his emotions were a mess. It was all he had longed for, all that it took to forgive his dad.

"Congratulations son. Have a wonderful life ahead," he said. Taejoon wrapped his arms around him, wanting himself to stay in the fatherly embrace for a longer time.

"I love you, son," he added and that was all it took for the man to break down.

"I love you too, dad," he said in between his sobs. Yoongi was looking at him intently, happy tears in his eyes, similar to Petulia.

The slightly parted and Mr Wilmer's gaze fell upon Yoongi. He opened his arms wide and Yoongi quickly hugged him.

"You scared me, man. I would have killed you if you left him heartbroken!" He said.

"I would never," Yoongi responded.

Hoseok hugged YN and patted her back as the latter was now crying. He on the other hand was happy to an extent that his expressions could not express.

"Taehyung, I am so happy... I can connect to Taejoon too much," Kaylie adored them as Taehyung pulled her closer.

"I know baby. If YN Noona had given the bouquet to you, then it would be us who would be married," he pouted.

"How does it matter?"

"How does it not?"

"Cause I'm gonna marry you anyway. Marry this boy. No matter what you say~" she vibed.

Taehyung grinned widely, "did I ever tell you how bad of a singer you are?"

"You wanna marry me or not?" She glared.

"I was about to say I didn't because you are just another Taylor Swift!" He chuckled.

"Better," she nodded.

If this were a fanfiction, it would be the end but the actual fanfiction starts here. YN thought.

But this was indeed a work of fanfiction.

THE END.

Let go of the fear,
this can be a secret that we both keep,
that we both share.
Hidden behind the smiles we both wear,
as the sun creeps through the curtains on the walls we become two silhouettes.
Out as we close our eyes,
let go of the lies,
that fill our heads
Lets light up, live life in the moment
why would we worry about where we might end up.
they can't see as, they can't judge us
for we're in the Shadow of the Sun.

•••

(A/N: Thank you so much for your love and support on my book. We've reached 38K. Would like to appreciate all your votes and comments that I really had fun reading. Lmao they were funny and motivating at the same time.

Hope you all are doing good and always do.

BORAHAE💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIM By seph

Poetry

1K 223 63
a recollection of all those times they spent just loving one another hoseok © SACCHARINEYKH
240K 4.7K 33
{BOOK ONE} Jungkook messages a wrong number when he meant to message his Hyung. He soon finds out that the number belongs to a girl named, Y/N. They...
336 39 38
Hoseok and his girlfriend broke up just a few months ago and now all he wants is to get laid with no strings attached. One night his best friend Nari...
2.5M 105K 95
"ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀɢ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ." in which jungkook thinks he's texting taehyung about his thick, lost bag when he's actually been texting...