Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking

2.5K 173 32
By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n usually doesn't do anything out of the ordinary, but the following days it seemed that she's doing exactly it.

"Isn't the sky pretty?" Y/n looked out the window with a bored look. Beside her was Levi who was making his way to his office after breakfast. "It's a good day."

"It is." Levi replied thinking nothing about it.

"Yeah. It's a reallyyy good day, huh?"

Levi looked at her again. "Mhm." He replied in agreement.

Y/n looked at him then looked out again. "Yeah."

This time, Levi didn't reply anymore.

Y/n felt bored being cooped here the entire day and night with nothing to do. She wanted to go out in town... with Levi. She wanted to go on a date today due to an unknown reason.

But she just realized that this is once in a million opportunity to date Levi. It's like dating an idol or a hollywood actor or something. She just realized that this is one of every Levi fan's dreams.

But anyway, since they're dating, she actually felt like getting to know each other by dating is a good thing as well.

And now that she is actually dating him, she wanted to go out with him! Is it that hard to understand? All that needs to do is for Levi to ask her out. Which is why she's been giving signals.

"You free?" Y/n asked after a long time of grumbling in her head.

"I have nothing on particular." Levi replied. He just needed to finalize his papers that will not actually take time.

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"So what do you do when you're free?" She asked.

"Drink tea and train."

"Oh, anything else?"

"Nothing."

"Not going to town to relax with someone or something?" Just ask me.

"Why do I have to?"

Y/n wanted to stomp on his feet. Seriously, this man! I want to ask you but I just can't unless you ask first.

The raven haired looked at her still confused about her questions. Is it her time of the month? Maybe it's better not to bother her... Levi thought, which is a very wrong idea.

"I'll be in my office." Levi kissed her hand again and left. Y/n wanted to say something but just stopped and gave up.

Maybe next time if she's got the courage to ask him out. But it's still it's disappointing that she didn't get what she want even if it's her fault for not being direct.

She could only shrug her shoulders and left. Maybe hang out with Marco and Jean to ease her mind.

Meanwhile, Levi was quite occupied with thoughts. Y/n was acting really odd today. Did she eat something bad? Her pout earlier was quite cute but he really didn't know what she wants so he retraced their conversation.

It had been an hour and he couldn't get it out of his head.

Hange suddenly waltz into the office. "Levi! Levi! Can I run a test on Eren?!" She asked.

"No. It's his time to rest, shitty glasses."

"Aww, but I really want to spend time with researching him today." Hange sounded disappointed.

Levi's ears perked as soon as some magic words rang to his ears. Spend time with?

Why does that sound quite...

"Hey, shitty glasses." He called out.

"Yes?"

"When someone keeps mentioning about the weather, asks if you have time and asks you what you usually do with it and gave you suggestions of what to do you think that person is being moody--"

"Hah?!?!?! Someone wants to ask you out and you think they're moody? Aren't you heartless, shorty?" Hange's eyes were saucers when she heard that question. Just who? Who in their right mind would ask such a thing?

"It's actually to ask me out?" Levi was stunned.

Hange raised an eyebrow. "You. So who's the blind person who's asking you out on a date?" She asked with a foxy smile.

Your former marriage perspective. Levi immediately stood up and grabbed the woman's collar. "Are you sure that's the message?" He asked.

"Of course it is! I've seen guys try to use it on Y/n during our cadet years and in the regimen." Hange explained. "How will I not know what that meant?"

"Dammit." It's still morning. He still have time.

He let Hange go and walked out of the office. He needs to look for her first.

"Hey Levi, where are you going?"

To look for my woman.

Y/n on the other hand had already sent a few cadets on the ground writhing on the training grounds

How and why it happened?

After feeling upset, she is now in a bad mood. Now the poor children of the future are being flung to ease the goddess' anger.

Now, it was Mikasa's turn. The new recruits cheered for their top student while Y/n hummed.

"Go Mikasa! Miss Y/n is probably tired by now!" They encouraged.

Honey, I know you're physically stronger, but this big sister has been to a warzone and expeditions.  If you sum them up, I have thirteen years of experience.

The two prepared their fighting position. Marco played the referee and finally shouted 'start!'.

Mikasa charged first, Y/n followed with best reflexes by redirecting the kicks and punches away from her body. And since it was so fast, in everyone's perspective, it would look like Mikasa was missing her aim.

"Mika dear, you're doing great. You're fast and strong. A very ideal soldier physique and ability." Y/n praised.

"Aren't you the most ideal, saintess?" Mikasa replied in amusement. "You have a very good eyesight and reflex."

The young lady already knew. Y/n was so proud, she tripped her when she was busy focusing on attacking the older's upper body which caused for Mikasa to lose her footing and fell on her butt.

"Honey, you're growing. You'll catch up in no time, I assure you." Y/n held out her hand to Mikasa and the girl accepted the outreach hand with a grateful expression.

The crowd clapped at the end of the match while Y/n stretched her arms in relief. "It's been a while eversince I had a good match~" she yawned.

But to her surprise, Levi was suddenly in front of her flicking her forehead.

"Ouch. Why did you?" She asked, feeling wronged.

First, you rejected my date, now you're hurting me? What a good way to start relationships, huh?

"What do you think you're doing, sparring with soldiers while you're recuperating?" He asked.

The crowd silenced, listening to Levi scolding one of the most important figure of the country.

"I said I'm fine. Why are you so overdramatic?" She replied. Her sour mood was becoming bitter.

"As a saintess, watch your image." Levi pulled her wrist and removed her from the field.

Y/n felt hurt because he kept using the saintess as an excuse to literally stop her from doing anything. Can't he be a little nicer? Is he my boyfriend or my conservative mom?

"Let's go." He said.

"Don't wanna." She replied but didn't struggle.

"I'm taking you out."

"Out where?"

"Didn't you ask me for a date? Let's go."

Why did that sound like I forced you out on a date when it's you who's harshly pulling me? Y/n is now a bit offended.

Y/n's mood became rotten. She couldn't have the hype to do on a date now than she did earlier. Although this is what she wanted, he delivered it so wrong to the point that Y/n would rather date her previous suitors than waste her sense of worth from this moody guy.

However, out of consideration that he realized it and took her out on a date, she will let it slide. Y/n nodded to herself as she coaxed her disappointed heart.

The two quietly rode the horses towards the closest district. They went on by foot and walked side by side.

"Are you hungry?" Levi asked.

Y/n nodded as the two made their way towards the dining. They sat on opposite ends of the table and stared out the window like strangers after stating their orders.

When the order came, the two ate in silence.

Because of this awkward atmosphere, they were able to finish their food quickly and left. They continued to walk without so much as skin contact. As if they were just two workmates on partol.

Y/n and Levi both tried to spark up the conversation. But there's no interesting topic that they went to a dead end everytime.

When the night fell, Y/n and Levi sat on top of the wall tiredly and looked up the skies.

Y/n brought out her stash of alcohol and brought out two cups. She filled both and gave one to Levi.

The man looked at it, then to her.

"It will make us more comfortable." She replied.

"But the last time you got drunk." Levi reminded.

"Shush. I'm not going to get drunk. We just need to release confidence." She explained. Levi sighed and took a sip too while they both looked up.

It took a few minutes, but the alcohol was warming up Y/n's body already.  And by then, her confidence struck nicely and began to complain.

"You know what, I'm a bit disappointed." Y/n suddenly said.

Levi turned to her and frowned. "Why?"

"This isn't a date. Didn't really felt like one."

"I see." Levi felt rather disappointed as well since it wasn't what he was expecting it to be.

"Also, I'm mad at you." She said again.

"Why?"

"Because you hurt me before pulling me on a date." Hmp, asshole. Really have to hurt my ego before you do good things?

"I'm sorry."

"Your sorry isn't going to cut it, Levi. Be mindful that I have feelings too. What do you get for humiliating me in front of the recruits and pulling me around like a dog?"

Levi listened to her complaints. Noting the things Y/n hated that he did to her and felt bad. He really does. After all, among people that he didn't want to hate him, Y/n was the most important.

He drank the remains of alcohol in his cup and sat closer to her. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." He said, caressing her head and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Lies." She replied, but leaned on his shoulder anyway.

"No, I can." Levi assured.

"Promise me then."

"Okay, I promise."

"Then, fine. I'll believe it for now."

Although she's not yet satisfied with it, Y/n quietly raised her head and kissed him on the cheek. Levi also turned to her and returned it back with a gentke kiss on her lips.

Y/n didn't fight resist and allowed him. Under the starry night, the couple sat on top of Wall Rose with gentle stares. The full moon complimented the contrast of light and darkness. Together, they watched a quiet world, empty of humans and titans, savoring the limited time spent together.

It isn't much of a perfect day, but at least this scene was a good way to end a failed date at the very least.

.

Hi~

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
18.5K 630 15
I'm not good at descriptions but who cares? (Y/n) was just an average girl. Wake up, get to work, do tons of paperwork, go home and sleep. That was h...
15.1K 530 23
✦ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 ✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐖𝐀 ✦ 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 20s or higher ✦Y/n's lif...
708 53 27
"When I was in that forest, I thought everyone I cared about was dead. I know you know what that's like." She paused and tears began to glisten in he...