Necro Simulation(COMPLETED)

By theelonewolf

Arcania A Virtual reality online game which has millions of players world wide.Within this world,you can hunt... More

Necro Simulation
1
3
2
4
5
7
6
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 (Epilogue)

8

503 46 0
By theelonewolf

Laurielle's POV

Damn Frezco,ngayon lang ako nakatagpo ng nakakainis na System Avatar na tulad niya.I'm just a newbie afterall and he also have a point.Hungarian Roosters are rare animals that lives in a secluded areas of forests but these areas are hard to find.It is said that the roosters are one of the rare animals that have the highest quality of meat.According to Frezco,a single rooster cost 10,000 status points and i'm planning to sell some to him.

I snickered.Don't worry baldy,i won't just catch one for you i will catch a whole farm of Hungarian Roosters and shove them right into your hairy nose.

According to the guideline,there's a cave near Archarious and within that cave there's a secret passage that will lead me to a special forest.That's where a group of Hungarian Roosters are hiding.

I can't wait,hehehehe!!!

Storage Level 2
Capacity: 2/20

-Torch
Price: 50 stats points

Compass
Price: 200 stats points

I bought these two items from the store,they are essential tools i must have in finding the secret passage.I exited the town and started running through the grassy plains.I entered the forest and proceeded inside.The cave is just beside the mountain grounds and that's where i'm headed.

After minutes of finding the exact cave which the guideline described.I entered it and just like the typical caves,it's cold,humid and dark.I automatically equipped the torch and started walking inside.

EMERGENCY SUB-QUEST!!

Annihilate the horde of Cave Lurkers

Arachne
Level 10
Rank E
0/50

Chilopode
Level 8
Rank E
0/50

Selenope
Level 5
0/50

Periplan
Level 9
Rank E
0/50

You have equipped the Goblin's Bow and Arrow.

You have equipped the Clawskinner.

Sinabit ko muna sa likod ko ang arrow bag at goblin bow.I held the dagger in my right hand while the torch on my left hand.I continued walking at tahimik na nagmasid sa paligid ko.

It's not that i'm not expecting this to happen but the problem here is the lack of light i have.These insects will sure be annoying since they mare massive in quantity.

I started to hear unusual footsteps and stick the torch on the ground.I waited for them to appeared and prepared myself from the incoming attack.

"BZZZ!!"A horde of ants charged against me and slashed them apart using my Clawskinner.They get easily cut like fruits by my dagger.Although they outnumbered me it wasn't that hard to kill all of them.

Progress

Selenope: 50/50✓

Another horde of cave lurker approached and this time it's a horde of cockroaches.I covered my nose because of the stench coming from them.The smell is suffocating that i had to endure it while cutting their limbs and heads.

Progress

Periplan: 50/50✓

The attack stopped temporarily and i took the chance to continue walking inside the cave.Then i've finally come across with five different paths within the cave.I took out my compass and entered the third one.That's when i started searching for the marked stone using the torch.

If i pushed that stone,the secret passage will open and it will lead me to the forest where the roosters resides.

I carefully looked for it when suddenly a bag of cobweb almost caught me.I jumped back and placed down the torch then stick it on the ground.

I rushed to that spider when two centepedes jump on me in two different directions.Did these fuckers banded together to kill me??I rotated midair and i succesfully killed the centepedes by cutting their heads off.

The spider attacked me with its bag of cobweb and i just sliced it into two.It made sizzling sound and i feel my skin getting burn by the cobwebs.

Is this Acid poison??

You have been poisoned.

Poison Resistance Activated.

You are now immune to the poison.

I landed in the ground and quickly jumped on to the spider and punched one of its eyes before stabbing its forehead.Another two spiders from my left and right side tried to attack me midair.I backflipped and dodged their web attacks.

A bunch of centepedes caught me off guard jumped on me.I crossed my arm as i got pinned on the ground.They wont stop squirming and the weight keep piling up.I gritted my teeth and pushed them all away but it was still futile.

I sliced all of them with irritation and they all got turned into chunks.Covered by their purple blood,i didn't waste my time anymore and attacked all of the spiders who were caught off guard by my speed.

Ohhh damn...i suddenly got carried away.

Congratulations!!

You have completed the Sub-Quest.

You have gained 500 experience points

You have gained 500 status points.

Hayy,all that mess just for this reward?I expected this sub-quest to be more generous.Talk about being a cheapskate,anyways have to find the marked stone first.

I grabbed the torch and started looking for it but after at least 30 minutes i havent found the marked stone.I sat on the ground and leaned in the wall.The blood splattered all over my body is getting annoying and uncomfy.

Nagpahinga muna ako at tumipa sa keyboard habang naghahanap ng items sa sa store.Mabilis bumili ako ng Cleaning Potion.Naalis nito ang mantsa at amoy ng damit,armor man o gawa sa leather o tela.

Cleaning Potion
Cost: 300 status points

Ginamit ko at binuhos sa ulo ko.Lumiwanag ang katawan ko at naglaho na ang amoy at dugo ng nga insekto sa katawan ko.Matapos ang ilang pang minuto ng pagpapahinga ay nagsimula na ulit akong magpahinga.

I have faith on the guideline but i don't have that much patient if i can't find the ma—Oh there it is!!!I grinned and pushed the mark stone and it plunged down.

It's real!!A circular portion of the cave wall slided open and revealed a portal.I happily entered the portal and it transported me to a forest.

The forest have a safer and calmer ambiance.No wonder the roosters are hiding in here,well not anymore since i'm going to hunt all of them.

I silently jumped on a branch and hid under the thick shed of a tree.I accessed the store and bought a sleeping potion.

Sleeping potion
Cost: 200 status points

I laced my goblin arrows with the sleeping potion and started jumping on the tree while finding the roosters.Fortunately,i didn't struggled finding them.

A Hungarian Rooster is as large as dog covered by their strong black and brown feather.Their black beaks are sharp and prominent than their brown claws.They don't seem hostile or aggressive but rather they seem calm and enjoying their time poking at the grass right now.

There are at least 10 of them but what should i do?Once i fired my arrows,the others will just runaway.These animals are good at escaping their captors.It's speed is much greater than the Wildcat's.

Whatever,i should stop being a pessimist.

I draw four arrows at once and aimed them at the roosters.Even if its not a critical hit or a bullseye,a single hit or graze can make them fall asleep instantly.I have nothing to fear.

I released the arrows and four got hit on their wings,neck and leg.The other six got alerted and started panicking.They all run away from different directions.

"Tsk!!"Asik ko at tumalon sa pinagtataguan ko.The roosters i got are already asleep too.I draw an arrow and aimed at the running rooster in front of me.

My arrow hit its nape and i faced the other one on my right."That's five and this will be..."I fired an arrow again and it was a missed.

"Fuck."Mura ko sa inis.I faced the other one on my back and tried to hit it but it was already too far away.Five....damn it only caught five.

Bumuntong hininga ako at pinagmasdan ko ang pana.I'm not originally an archer and the accuracy of my shots are terrible.An archer would just laugh at my archery skills.I'm still incapable in a lot of ways.

I just shrugged and put my weapons back in my storage.I grinned while grabbing the roosters by their necks and put them in my storage too.

"Now that its done,there's still an item i need to find in this secret forest."

-To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 898 58
There are 6 teenagers (3 boys & 3 girls) that come into a game. in order to survive the game, they have to find the 6 crystal balls together to enter...
6.6K 880 42
"Blessing as they say. But for me, it was a curse." Kang Ryujin: An 18 Y/o teenager who has the ability to control time. No limitations. No rules. He...
2K 100 15
Kyril Natividad has been living in the dark. Family got ambushed. No one to lean on. After his family got killed, he seeks for justice and revenge. L...
17K 424 56
All right reserve ® 2018