Necro Simulation(COMPLETED)

By theelonewolf

Arcania A Virtual reality online game which has millions of players world wide.Within this world,you can hunt... More

Necro Simulation
1
3
2
5
7
8
6
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 (Epilogue)

4

624 57 1
By theelonewolf

Laurielle's POV

After i logged out the game from choosing my Main Class and Sub-class, i slept a whole day and a whole night due to exhaustion.

According to the Guideline,when you dive into the Hyperdrive your mind and body are vulnerable as they are both working simultaneously.That's probably the reason why it feels different and more exhausting while playing within the game even tho i barely did anything.

I gulped the coke in can after finishing my lunch.I quickly took a bath and dry myself in front of the fan in my room.Today,i'm planning to customize my character and play the game for real.

Commencing dive into the Hyperdrive in
3...2...1

I opened my eyes and again i appeared within the empty space where i choose my classes last time.

Loading Progress....

Progress Continued✓

Customize your Character into a Player's Avatar.

Confirm?

Yes/No

"Yes,customize character."Sagot ko sa blue hologram na nasa harapan ko.There a set of holograms appeared.May mga labels ang mga ito bawat hologram tulad,eyes shape,eye colors,hair style,hair color,nose shape,lip shape,skin type and body type.

I looked at the body type first and picked the lean type arms,legs and torso.My blank body glew and my once thin body gain tone and tight muscles.I clenched my fist and flex my biceps.

"This is enough,i should at least make it up in my height."Wika ko at pinindot and plus button ng height bar.

SYSTEM ERROR!

Changing height is unavailable to the player.

I looked at the hologram with confusion."What the fuck??"Tanong ko rito.So it's unavailable only to me?Or in general?I didn't read this at the guideline,what to do.

"System,why is it unavailable for me to change my height?"Tanong ko.

Drastic changes can make the avatar's body irregular.

I see,since i change my whole body's appearance,size and weight there has to be a balance.The system wants it players to play with their chosen avatars comfortably.But still,this unreasonable.

Damn,Arcania even after five years of updates it still has some technical problems.Umiling ako sa pagkadismaya at lumipat na sa face shape hologram.

Personally wala akong alam sa face customization,hindi ko alam kung paano maging ka-aya aya ang mukha ko.Kahit sa totoong buhay ay wala akong ideya kung may itsura ba ako o wala,and alam ko lang ay parang male version raw ako ni mama.

"System,is it possible to copy my real face into my character??"

Pasting reality facial appearance into the player's avatar...

Do you confirm?

Yes/No

Yes.

Reality facial appearance has been pasted✓

I touched my face and traces the familiar details of it.I glanced at the hair styles and chose the same hairstyle i have in real life.Two block haircut but i change the hair color into silver white.

I also changed my eye color into aqua blue and my skin color into lighter complexion.I proceeded with the past touched of custimization until i finally press the word 'Done' in the hologram.

Congratulations,you have customized your character into an Avatar.
Please fill the personal information of your Avatar.

Avatar's Profile

Name: Eight
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Class: Necromancer(Locked)
Sub class: Enchanter (Locked)

Player will now be transported into Archarious, the Town of Beginners.

It is a haven and a safe place for new players to learn the basics of the game.It also guides and teaches players to get easily accustomed to the game.

Do you wish to enter?

Yes/No

Yes.This is it,i will finally play the game.After so many weeks of waiting i will now become an official player.This is exciting.

Transporting will start in 3...2...1

A blinding blue light fashed into my eyes and i felt my body float then disappear into thin air.I opened my eyes when i heard noises around me and my smiled widely in awe.

I'm currently standing at the entrance of the Town and i can see players entering and roaming within the town.Mages,Knights,Warriors,Healers and many more players with their own classes are wearing their armors,robes,cloaks and other magical accessories.They are also holding their own weapons such a staffs,bow and arrow,longswords,axes and etc.

"Damn.Seeing this in person is a hundred times better compare to the description of the Guideline."Wika ko sa sarili ko at nilingin ang paligid.

It was a lively sunny day,the sunlight is not that hot maybe because of the fresh and cool wind.I looked back and saw the grassy plains,the vibrant forest and multiple mountains.It looks healthy,greeny and majestic including the rainbow in the blue sky.

Nakangitang pumikit ako at huminga ng malalim bago ko mapagpasyahan na pumasok na sa bayan.Ang mga infastructures ng bayan ay makaluma,tulad sa mga tipikal na rpg na dating nilalaro ko.Magsimula sa mga stores,inns,halls at simbahan.

Greetings Player Eight!!
Welcome to Archarious,please check your status window.

The hologram stated."Status window."I chanted.

Status Window

Player name: Eight
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Class: Necromancer(Locked)
Sub class: Enchanter (Locked)
Rank: ??

Level 0

Health Points: 50/50
Status points: 0
Experience points: 0

Mana points: 0/50

Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Agility: 13
Endurance: 5
Intelligence: 20

Offense: ∞
Defense: ∞
Resistance: ∞

Mana: 15
Profeciency: ∞

Active skills:

Passive skills:

"Damn,i'm weak as fuck."I stated after looking into my status and then i noticed my voice sounds entirely different from the real me.Oh right,i customized my voice and change it into a more profound and a younger sound.It matches my height and appearance who looks like a 15 year old boy.

Please proceed to the Town Hall and register your avatar.

The system instructed and i entered the town while looking around the environment.There are lot of players here especially beginners.I can finally see how popular this game is.

I stopped walking when i reached the front of the Town hall and i entered the reception.There are two SAs(System Avatars),a girl and a boy who looks identical to each other.

The reception is not empty,may mga baguhang players na nagreregister din tulad ko.Pumila ako sa linya ng lalaking system avatar dahil mahaba ang pila sa kabila.

Nakangiti nitong nilapit ang holographic key board sa akin at doon ko na ini-register ang avatar ko.

Avatar's profile

Player Name: Eight
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Class: Enchanter

Evaluating player's rank....

Rank: F

Submiting your Avatar's Profile.....

Submitted✓

Notification:

You gained 100 experience points!

You have leveled up!

You gained 500 status points.

-To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6M 2.3M 81
Most women fall for engineers, doctors, lawyers, architects and businessmen but in my case? I fell in love with an astronaut. Highest rank: 1 Cover...
2025 By boss ni wawie

Science Fiction

611K 39K 55
⚠️TW: Violence, Depression She's Yuan Ignacio and she cares. A 20-year-old thrill seeking girl risks everything, even her own life, just to fulfill t...
285K 21.3K 58
A new academy opens for the ability-users and a dark twist puts the students in a game of critical thinking and mind manipulation. Serena who becomes...
9.1K 898 58
There are 6 teenagers (3 boys & 3 girls) that come into a game. in order to survive the game, they have to find the 6 crystal balls together to enter...