The Shadow Of The Sun

By BlossomLindsey

In which Hoseok texts a wrong number "Everyone talks about the tragic beauty of blue and green eyes but what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 66

7.7K 501 293
By BlossomLindsey

As she walked, matching steps with Yoongi, she was awestruck by the venue. It was an outdoor venue which was confirmed on the collective decision of the three men - Yoongi, Taejoon and Ji Hoon.

"This is so beautiful," she blubbered.

"It is," Yoongi said.

She was admiring the place till her eyes landed on Hoseok. He was smiling broadly as he watched each step, each movement that emanated from her.

For a second, she lost herself in his eyes that were just fondly admiring her. His smile lightening up the entire scenery and inspite of the sun, he was the shining light in front of her.

"Why is he so handsome?" She murmured.

"He is," Yoongi responded briefly as they were finally walking midst the people making his heart thud nervously.

The wedding invited only a few people as what they wanted was not something extravagant but something that they'll cherish for life, in the embrace of people who love them.

Yoongi passed her hand into his and he willfully took it with a sort of ecstasy running through his veins.

She looked at him, her eyes taking in all the light he had to emit. Under the blue sky, his grey coat was making him look ethereal. She looked at him in all of his glory. The way the sunbathed his already tan skin gave it a nice glow. He smiled at her and her heart skipped.

This boy, yes this boy was in love with me. How lucky I was to have this. He was so nice and I was broken, but he was like a bandaid, fixing me. Never complained never left just let me love him. She thought.

Hoseok reference:

He himself was immersed in the beauty she had to offer as if the land contained no other living being other than her. Nothing else mattered when she was with him, so was the power she had.

"You look beautiful," he complimented, smiling stupidly.

"So do you," she replied with the same stupid smile.

The wedding commenced as Ji Hoon took charge as the officiant.

"On behalf of Jung Hoseok and Kim YN, I welcome you and thank you all for becoming a part of this memorable event. The distances you all have travelled is a testament to the love and support they have.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, we all know that Hoseok and YN, sorry for taking names," he apologized instigating them to laugh.

"We all know that Hyung and Noona are getting married today and they are perfect for each other- can I get an amen?" He announced a glint of confidence on his face.

The audience chanted 'amen' in response.

"But how did we end up here? That these two people not only know each other but also decided to stay, to love, to live together."

"Maybe YN acted stupidly again," Taejoon yelled making everyone laugh as she gave him a death glare.

"Well Hyung isn't wrong either, Noona actually wrong texted Hyung and that ignited a very cute, silly but heartwarming story. But Taejoon Hyung played a hot part in this."

"Obviously I did!" Taejoon bowed.

"By bumping Noona's car into Hoseok's and then accused him of drunk driving. Duh!"

Everyone laughed even more by the time Taejoon was embarrassed.

"That constituted the first time Hyung saw Noona. And the next time was... Straight at the hospital where she broke the CCTV by hitting it with an apple so Hyung can take off his disguise."

"Daebak Unnie, I am proud," Kaylie cheered loudly.

"I can say, Hyung was already in love with her then. Isn't it Hyung?" He asked to now blushing Hoseok who bashfully took the mic.

"I think I was," he said through the mic, his right hand still holding hers.

"But as my Noona is, she is a bit of a dim wit-"

"Yahh?!" She yelled, her smile betraying the annoyance though.

"Oops sorry. But it took her months to realise her feelings. I remember, Hoseok Hyung proposed to her via text and she fainted. It was I think a month before when she got her cracked phone temper changed!"

"He is officiating or making fun of me?" She pouted.

"He is doing great. Look at his feet, he is trembling," Hoseok whispered to her and it was true.

He was nervous but didn't let it out at all.

"But wasn't it great that she accepted not only that proposal but also when Hyung proposed to marry her?"

"It was!" Yoongi yelled.

"It was her birthday in June when Hoseok Hyung suddenly popped up with Yoongi Hyung. Taejoon Hyung was standing with the cake and as soon as he saw Yoongi Hyung, he freaked out. He threw the cake and it landed straight on Noona's face. Yes, it was the day Hoseok Hyung proposed Noona with a ring, officially."

"God. Hyung your love life is a chaos!" Jimin chuckled.

"I remember that she cried so much that she choked on a sob and then actually forgot how to breathe. We all were about to take her to the hospital! But with an actual caked face, she accepted the ring. By the way, the cake was chocolate."

Jimin laughed so hard that he almost fell off the chair but Jungkook held him from falling, having a similar disposition.

"They went on so many dates. Each weekend when I asked Noona where she was going, it was always a date. Finding time from their schedules, if not that, the late-night texting. But do idols actually have that time?"

"Boy, you don't know how much struggle Hoseok Hyung has gone through in making excuses," Taehyung whistled.

"Worth it I would say, a round of applause for our beautiful couple Hoseok and YN!" He applauded accompanied by the audience.

The wedding vows were done till, Taehyung shouted, "Hyung, you should take your own wedding vows."

Taehyung reference:

"I agree Hyung and YN Noona, go for it," Jungkook chimed.

Jungkook reference:

"But we haven't prepared," Hoseok said.

"Do you need preparation to speak what you wanna provide your love with?" Namjoon challenged.

Namjoon reference:

"I don't think Hoseok can do it!" Jin mocked and later laughed.

Jin reference:

"Oh Hyung can obviously do. Have you seen his hip thrusts?" Jimin supported, "come on Hyung!"

Jimin reference:

"Yes YN go for it!" Yoongi cheered.

The two shy couple took their respective mics and looked at each other, contemplating what they should be saying.

"I will kill the spiders for you since you hate them, even when I am afraid of bugs," he started making everyone giggle jubilantly.

She somehow controlled herself from bursting out, her ears were all red, "I will share my fries with you when you've finished all yours and are still hungry."

"God that's the kind of love I am looking for," Jungkook chimed at the couple who grinned in response.

"I will eat the mushrooms when we order the supreme pizza," he continued. Everyone was a laughing mess by this time.

"I will never be rude to your tummy- when I hear it growl and gurgle, I promise to bend down and reply respectfully," she passed.

"I will kiss the papercuts. and the door-slammed finger. and the counter-bumped hip."

"God Hoseok. Just marry me instead!" Taejoon cheered while Yoongi just shook his head with a broad gummy smile.

"I'll try my hardest not to get annoyed when you whisper questions and comments during movies. Notably will try," she grinned.

"I will let you win at wrestling. Sometimes. Other times I will not."

"I will send you random texts and leave you silly gifts. Not always. Not on schedule. Just whenever I want to. Whenever I think you need one. Or seven."

"I will check your tire pressure, and remind you to take your car in."

"I will hold your hand. I will love you." She said with a bright smile and squeezed his hand lightly.

"I will love you." He responded with a similar smile.

"I will love you." They said unanimously again making the crowd applaud in admiration.

"That was the best!" Taejoon yelled.

"Speak low Nolan," a deep manly voice rebuked him but no one other than Yoongi and Taejoon heard it, such was the mirth that lingered in the place.

•••

(A/N: Sorry not sorry if you fainted by the beauty of the men in this chapter. Also... Double update 🥳🥳)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.3K 34
❝We're like the sun and the moon.. never there at the same time..❞ A J-Hope biased Korean stranger befriends you online. And, struggling with differe...
395K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...
407 39 38
Hoseok and his girlfriend broke up just a few months ago and now all he wants is to get laid with no strings attached. One night his best friend Nari...
HIM By seph

Poetry

1.1K 223 63
a recollection of all those times they spent just loving one another hoseok Β© SACCHARINEYKH