Their Shattered Angel

By imemilyyyy

THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE EDITED ! Living in a hell hole with her abusive foster parents and older brother is all... More

Introduction
Characters
The Cambells
Again
B.K.
Florida
Fidgeting hands
Angel
Confusing acts
The closest
Nightmare
Accepted pain
The cry for help
Destructive news
Spilled Truth
MJ
Indeed
Stubborn
Cold and distant
Soft spot
Confused feelings
So called badass
The dragon symbol
Hell of a night
You don't know
East warehouse
Car freak
Furious Adrenaline
Masked identity
Back to the happy place
Girl time
Karma is a bitch
The girl with the pink board
IMPORTANT
Knight's famous party
The usual
Secret skills
His belonging
A Tipsy night
Blurry hints
Hesitant warning
Partner in crime
Belladonna
The point of no return
Numb hole
Go to Hell
Characters Part two
Just trust me
Seeking for Approval
No Regret
Love struck
Death zone
Shattered hearts
Enemies kept closer
Chaos
Broken minds
Against any Will
Monstrous creation
Devil's Sons
Trembling lips
Desperation
Cries of Agonie
Flaming heart
Bomb dropping
The bait
Constant inner fight
Castello Di Fiamme
Ticking clock
Just a few Meters
Colliding emotions
Rage to keep fighting
Continuous echo
Just Breath
Thrown back
We got you Angel
Epilogue
New Book

Greeted by darkness

18.1K 565 102
By imemilyyyy

~Magnolia Knight~

When I gain my consciousness back, I wish I never did.

My legs are still numb, and when I open my eyes to see where I am, my eyes are greeted by darkness.

I can feel the cold floor under my body, making me jump up in shock, to which I wince, because of the pain I have in my body. But that is the least of my concern right now.

In panic of being alone, I bring my knees to my chest to comfort me as much as I can. I try to rethink the events of last night, which earns me a headache, that I chose to ignore.

Than it all comes back.

Grace's death.

Elijah's heartbreaking trahison.

The bitch Abigail. Or Valentina.

By instinct, I intend to grab my necklace that succeeded so many time to ease my anxiety, but as I touch my neck, my hand is left with nothing. Only Emptiness.

I hold back a sob, as tears start to trickle down my cheeks. The growing fear only intensifies, as I remember the words Bee told me about the necklaces...

« They are the key to everything,  you can't ever let go of it do you understand me »

I failed. I was supposed to keep it safe, but I was dumb to trust someone I shouldn't have.

I desperately try to find a way out of this dark room, patting my hands all over the floor, to find anything, but I have no luck. My search gets interrupted, when a door on my left opens, brightening the room up in a second, because of the light in the other room.

I raise a hand to protect my eyes from the bright light, unable to see who opened the door.

"Looks like our prisoner finally woke up from her little nap." A low voice mutters, no hint of emotion in his voice. A shiver runs down my spin, as I notice the thick Italian accent in the spoken words.

I only shrink further to the back of the room, looking around the room to take in a much details as I can. Maybe there is a way to escape out of here. But I find nothing in the room. Just four blank walls, and a thick door that stands between me and freedom.

I hear the footsteps of the man coming closer towards me.

I have to gather my courage up to look at the man that is probably the reason why I am held hostage at this exact moment.

He is wearing a suit, covering nearly every inch of his tall frame. His dark eyes pierce through mine, as a disgusting smirk forms on his lips.

"What do you want" I say, successfully hiding any kind of emotions in my voice. The man that must be in his forties slowly begins walking closer to me and crouches down to be at my level to look me in the eyes.

His silence only makes me more anxious and when he starts lifting his disgusting hand up to caress my cheek, I punch him harshly in the jaw.

Anger takes over him, as he sends a hard punch back in my face. The power of his mouvement sends my body to crash to the ground, pain irrupting through my body.

Trembling I sit back up to face him. Showing weakness at these moments is the worse thing you can possibly do, and I learned that thanks to the years of beating I got from Steve and Nick.

"So you are the little princess Knight. It was easier to fool you than we thought." He chuckles with a deep voice. I clench my fist to stop me from doing something I will regret. "We both know why you are here, so cut the bullshit and give me the answer I want."

He was talking about the keys. It must be. He already has the three keys to get to the vault, but he still needs the password. But I don't know it...

"I don't know what you are talking about." I grit out through my clenched teeth. If he gets the password... only gods knows what will happen. I don't even know what is in the vault, but by the explanations of Blake it's nothing good.

"It's easy you either give me the password or we will continually make you suffer, until your breaking point. So will it be the easy or the hard way Miss Knight ?" He hums and sends me a devilish smirk that only makes me shrink back towards the wall.

I feel a drop of liquide trickle down my face, which means that my head is now bleeding. I ignore it, as I blankly stare back at the man in front of me. His features are similar to Valentina's, so I assume that he must be her father. M. Mariano, the don of the Italian mafia.

Anger fills me up again and I slowly move my left foot to check if it's still there.

I feel the cold blade against my skin, as I shift positions, and hold back a smile.

Fucking idiots.

They left their prisoner with a fucking knife in their shoe. I clearly thought better of them.

"Fine it will be the hard way then." The man in front of me affirms, as he turns around to leave through the door and knocks on it, so his guards open the door so he could leave. But before he does, he faces me again. "Don't say that I didn't warn you."

And he closes the door behind him again, leaving me in complete and utter darkness. I let out a sight, knowing that I don't have a lot of time, before the guards will burst in the room to start their torture.

I am scared.

For a few seconds, I close my eyes and image the happy faces of my brothers. Bee. Ethan. Grey. Leo. Damon. And I imagine myself in Jace warm and comforting hold.

It's going to be okay.

I hug my body tighter to myself, as I keep on repeating to myself that the boys will find me soon. Jace is going to notice and do what he can to get me out of here. Right ?

I can hear some voices on the outside of this room and I swallow the lump that has formed itself in my throat. Just like I expect it, I hear the click of the lock, before the door opens and inside walks the same man, as before followed by two other one. One has some white hair and as I look closer I see his piercing red eyes. Albinos. The other is bold and stares at me blankly as if this situation was boring him.

"Still not ready to talk ?" M.Mariano asks.

I look at him dead in the eyes. "Go fuck yourself." I spit out, which seems to displease him, as his smirk drops to form a fine line. I give him a hard smile back, and before I know it he gives a small head sign to the guy on his left. The bold guy moves towards me and picks me up from the ground, holding me firmly by my neck, as his hand is laced around it.

I try to tare his hand away, so I could bring some air to lungs, but he swings his fist in my stomach. I want to curl up, but his grip blocks me from doing so, as he repeatedly continues to assault my body.

He suddenly drops my body in the cold ground, and I bring my hand towards my neck, gasping for air. I cough out some blood that lands on the cold grey floor and try to breath some air, but that doesn't last long as the second guys joins in with hits.

I bite my lip, holding in the screams that threaten to escape my mouth, I do it so hard that it makes blood flow out of the wounds my teeth caused.

It's not the only area where blood leaves my system though. The hits inflicted to my body already start to be visible by my stomach, as my t-shirt gets soaked in the red warm blood.

My vision starts to blur, signaling that if he continues I will soon meet with darkness. I don't fight to stay awake, I let my eyes close, when the dizziness gets to violent, until I can't feel anything anymore. I hear some fare away voices, but I don't have the energy to comprehend what is happening.

I let my mind fade away, thinking about Jace, before everything disappears in the darkness.

A/n : I feel like this book is nearly coming to an end my loves... only a couple more chapter to go.

Q: What is your Wattpad screen time for a day ?

A: Mine is probably two hours... but that can drastically change to four hours, when I get hooked up in a good story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...