SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Gi...

By _yesha_jain_

Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relations... More

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵
Chapter - 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅

467 57 46
By _yesha_jain_

"Happy Anniversary Baby," Naina said with a sweet smile, and He looked at her in amusement. Didn't she forget this date? If not, then why didn't she wish him first?

"Tu bhuli nahi toh pehle kyu nahi wish kiya?" He asked her confusingly.

"Toh isme kya hua? Tum pehle wish karo ya main karu...baat toh wahi hui na." She replied to him with a soft smile and guided him to cut the cake.

"I am damn lucky." He whispered.

"Never say 'I Am Lucky To Have You' say...I am blessed that you're a part of my world." Naina said thoughtfully and fed him the first slice of plain cake.

"I'm Blessed that I am a part of your world," Sameer spoke with a loving smile and pecked her forehead.

"On a serious note, I wanna confess something if you don't mind." She brought solemnity to her face, and He nodded as he pushed aside the plate loaded with unfinished cake.

"Main kabse tumhe yeh kehna chahti thi...but fir laga jane do. Aaj keh hi deti hoon, tumhe Vivaan ko humare private pictures nahi send karne chahiye the, aur wedding invitation card bhi...I guess isi wajah se usne tumse aise badla liya. Remember one thing Sameer, kisi ko jealous feel karwa ke hum kabhi khush nahi reh sakte hai. If we're happy together, we don't have to show it to the world, to those who are crueler than enemies. You could have asked me before sending him our pictures." Naina said with acrimony in her tone, and Sameer agreed to her point. If he wouldn't have done that stupidity to prove that He was far better than him, Vivaan might haven't played a charade with his ex-girlfriend to trap her, and then make a misconception between them.

"You're right! I was a fool at that time, I thought Vivaan ko jala kar mujhe sukoon milega, aur mujhe mila bhi...but that was only a temporary sukoon. Karma played its game and hit me hard...I feel ashamed of my previous mistake, but didn't he deserve that?" Sameer spoke with a rueful expression, and His wife looked at him in utmost astonishment as even after getting the taste of his own medicine, he was claiming that Vivaan deserved all that shit?

Naina lost her calm, and bellowed at him - "Are you ok? What are you saying?? Abhi just maine tumhe kaha that making someone feel jealous isn't good and acceptable. You have to be mature Sameer, I told you several times that I don't like posting our romantic pictures anywhere on social media platforms but you never listen to me...I even warned you on our 3rd month engagement night that don't dare to send such images to Vivaan, but tum meri sunte kaha ho? Do you even know why I wasn't smiling on our wedding day? Because usi raat mujhe Vivaan ka call aaya tha and He told me everything...also in one of the screenshots I saw our intimate picture, jo sirf mere aur tumhare paas hai."

"Ok cool! I admit that it was my mistake, and aaj ke baad aisa kabhi nahi hoga...will you please stop mentioning his name?" Sameer asked her in a slightly irritated tone, and She rolled her eyes before nodding her head in agreement.

"Thank God." He muttered relaxedly while placing his palm on his heart, and Naina gave a "Dramebaaz Kahi Ka." Look to her husband.

"So finally we're back to normal," Sameer said excitedly, and Naina hummed.

"Yes! Yeh do din bahut excruciating the." She mumbled with a relieved smile, and He nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"Promise me, you'll not repeat your mistake. I don't wanna lose you, baby...please don't ever hide anything from me, chahe koi bhi baat ho sidha aake mujhe batana. We might fight or perhaps have days without talking to each other, but at last, we will mend our ways. Because I genuinely love you a lot, and I can't even imagine my life without you." Naina held his hands gently and confessed her feelings with a solemn face. Sameer promised his wife through his intense eyes that he would never break her trust, and will share things with her.

"Don't worry, my love...main tujhse kuch nahi chupauga, chahe fir tu mujhe danda leke peeche kyu na maare. I will still be honest with you." Sameer said humorously, and She laughed as she lay her head on his chest, and felt sparkles of happiness bursting in her heart. She missed his warmth and comfort more than anything in this world...The way he holds her securely and possessively, she feels She is safe within the familiar palms, she feels as if no one can even give her a scratch when She is with Sameer, the man who will always protect her honor. The man she loves the most after her father!

"I know, that's why you're my dream man," Naina whispered against his warm chest, and Sameer smiled at her soothing words.

   •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was Kanisha's and Nikunj's anniversary, and so they decided to arrange a family dinner at their place. They invited the whole Rathod Family to mark their presence on their most beautiful day. Naina was draped in a georgette black saree with a designer floral printed full sleeve blouse, her slender figure looked enticing as She wrapped a waistband over her flat stomach, and put a lip balm on her luscious lips. Sameer was smitten by her beauty in a blink of an eye...He couldn't stop gazing at her face-framing hair...a few of tendrils were curled, and She called out for him in a low, seductive voice - "Baby, please mere mangalsutra ka hook laga do."

He came forward with an enraptured face and held the delicate chain in his shivering hands. Naina effortlessly took aside the bunch of luxuriant hair and revealed her shimmering bareback. Sameer put the nuptial chain around her neck while trying to clasp the golden hooks, his fingers trembled when they accidentally touched the strings...making her feel aroused. He tried to focus on the given responsibility, but her bewitching characteristics just doubled his sexual needs...Naina could read his expressions through the mirror, and it told her that He was having a hard time controlling his burning desires, she smirked...and deliberately moaned sensually. Sameer almost felt breathless when he heard the provocative voice reverberating in his ears, and His wife stifled her smile to look natural.

"What are you planning? To kill me and go to jail?" Sameer asked her as he completed his difficult task, and looked at her blushing face with a smirk.

"Hawww! Kill kaise? I don't even have any weapons." Naina said in a fake surprised tone.

"Tera biggest weapon tera yun khoobsurat dikhna hai." He said in a husky voice and slowly grazed his teeth on her tender earlobe.

"Toh na dikhu?" She questioned.

"Dikh dikh...tera pura haq hai itni khubsurat dikh kar meri jaan lene ka," Sameer replied to her with a lopsided smile and placed a kiss on her side-cheek.

"Tumhara bhi pura haq hai meri khubsurti ko apni mohabbat se aur nikhar ne ka," Naina said poetically and turned her head sideways to gaze at his trimmed beard. She always felt weak when she came across the thick black lines being grown on his charming face, she couldn't resist herself when it came to his attractive stubble.

"Enough Mrs.Rathod, you're turning me on." He whispered breathlessly.

Naina giggled, and said teasingly - "You're not an electric fan that I'll turn you on and off."

"Very nice...one should learn from you how to turn a romantic conversation into a joke." Sameer taunted her whimsically while taking the crystal perfume bottle.

"Baby, agar main serious hogayi na toh fir humara waha jana cancel ho jayega, and I don't want my hard work to waste of getting decorated so much," Naina replied to him with amusement in her tone, and lightly dabbed her hand on his left cheek.

• In no time Rathod Parivaar reached Nikunj's apartment, where they were living with their family, but his parents were out of Mumbai. They went on a pilgrimage trip with their friends, and sadly Nikunj had no siblings, he was the only child of his mom and dad. Kanisha enthusiastically hugged her family, and Pihu was playing on the marble floor with her toys scattered everywhere. She looked at Naina, and her eyes glittered immediately. She pushed aside her stack of block games and rose on her tiny feet to embrace Naina Maami...her favorite person in the whole Rathod Family. Naina knelt so the little bundle of joy could hug her easily, and Pihu wrapped her small hands over her neck while saying lovingly - "Yay...mami aa gayi."

"Aww! My baby...how are you?" Naina asked her in a soft voice.

"I Am Good...how aal you?" Pihu looked at her attentively, as if she could understand everything.

"I Am Not Good, Baby...mujhe na sardi ho gayi hai," Naina replied to her dramatically.

"Wait! Dr.Pihu will seck (check) you." She quickly ran to fetch her doctor kit, and everyone laughed at her cuteness.

Pihu put the plastic stethoscope below her ears and scanned Naina with a solemn expression. She pouted cutely as she held her delicate wrist, and said - "You aal absolutely fine...you just need a hug from Pihu Sandhvi."

"Oh, So if I hug Pihu Sanghavi I'll get well?" Naina asked her with a fake surprised face.

"Yesh." The little girl exclaimed joyfully.

"I am also not feeling good." Sameer joined the duo and said with a dramatic expression.

"What happened?" Pihu asked him simply.

"Same disease...mujhe bhi sardi hui hai, so should I hug you to get cured?" He looked at her with a lace of glisten in his eyes, and The baby shook her head violently.

"No, aapto hug mujh se nai...mami se milega." She said with a cute smile, and Naina blushed profusely.

"Naughty girl." Kanisha playfully slapped her head and dragged her back.

"So...may I hug you Mr.Rathod ki Jaan?" Sameer asked his wife in a low voice, and She shot a glare at him.

"No!" Naina refused.

"Dr.Pihu your favorite patient isn't letting me hug her...what should I do now?" Sameer complained to the little girl with a puppy face, and Naina facepalmed herself as she couldn't meet with the mischievous gazes of everyone.

"Umm...dis is a vely selious matter, I think Mami don't like you," Pihu said innocently, and Kanisha was about to scold her, but Sameer signaled her to stay quiet.

"Why?" He asked the young girl in a meek tone.

"I Don't Know...no ploblem, I will hug you." She rushed to embrace him, and Sameer lovingly wrapped his arms around her petite frame.

"Bahut bigad gayi hai yeh ladki, abhi abhi bolna sikha hai...lekin itna bolti hai ki kya batau. Subah subah jab Nikunj office jata hai toh yeh bhi saath me uske uth jati hai, aur uska bag haath me lekar kehti hai. Chalo Papa...hum ghumi ghumi kar ke aate hai." Kanisha told one of the funny stories of Pihu's mischief, and The little girl giggled.

"Bacho se hi toh ghar me raunak bani rehti hai beta," Anita remarked.

"True, mummy ji, mujhe bhi bache bahut pasand hai," Nikunj replied to his mother-in-law with a sweet smile.

"Mujhe Bhi," Sameer whispered in his wife's ear, making her head swerve in his direction in a swift movement.

"What?" She asked him in a stern voice.

"Ahh...ab, I mean to say I also love kids very much, but not more than you." He said with a sheepish smile, and Naina hummed in response.

"Happy Anniversary Di and Jiju, I hope the love between you both grows every day." Naina wished the adorable couple with a loving smile, and They said in unison - "Thank You! Happy First Month Anniversary to you both...keep loving each other like it's your first day together as a husband and wife."

"Haha, sure sure." Naina laughed, and Sameer just stood there like a good baby.

"Come on, baitho sab...apna hi ghar samjho." Nikunj ushered everyone to sit down comfortably.

"So saale sahab...kya gift diya aapne Naina ji ko?" He asked his brother-in-law with an elated smile, and Sameer felt quite embarrassed as he bought no gift for his wife.

"Abhi tak dena baki hai," Sameer replied to him honestly.

"Oh, good." Nikunj let go of the topic.

"Aapne kya gift diya hai meri behna ko?" Now it was Sameer's turn to question his brother-in-law.

"Hum khud kisi gift se kam hai kya?" Nikunj said in a Bollywood style, and Kanisha smiled shyly.

"Yeh toh main bhi bol sakta hoon fir apni jaan ke liye." Sameer glanced at his modest wife with a lopsided smile.

"Uhu...uhu, yahan elders bhi hai, meri romantic audience." Reha apprised the four love birds with a sweet smile.

"Haan toh? Elders ke beech bhi kaafi pyaar hai bitiya rani." Dilip said with a proud smile, and Anita was highly embarrassed as they both were sitting in front of their son-in-law. What would he think of them?

"Kehne ki zarurat nahi hai papa, woh toh humein pata hai kitna pyar hai aap dono ke beech...uska natija aapke saamne hai," Reha said sarcastically, and the hidden meaning of her last sentence brought awkwardness between everyone, and She shrugged off her shoulder with a lopsided smile.

"Chalo ab celebration time, fir dinner bhi karna hai." Nikunj tried to distract everyone's mind, and They nodded their heads in agreement.

Kanisha turned off the lights, and Nikunj brought a table in the middle, above which a two-layer strawberry cake with vanilla cream decoration was placed. The couple stood beside each other, and Pihu was in Nikunj's arms...the trio cut the cake with a sweet smile, and Sameer and Reha took the responsibility of shooting the entire scene on their phones. The romantic duo shared an intense eye-lock before dragging their attention towards everyone and fed them a slice of cake along with earning blessings from Anita and Dilip. Reha also raised her palm to bless them, but Kanisha playfully slapped her on her cheek, and said - "Tere se kaun aashirwad maang raha hai?"

"Lo bhai...choto ki toh kahi izzat hi nahi hoti, na maa baap izzat dete, na bade bhai behen...aur rishtedaar ka toh naam na loon wahi acha hai. I swear, agle janam agar main badi behen ban gayi na, toh chun chun ke badla lena hai maine aap dono se." Reha shared her heart-touching story with everyone and wiped away her artificial tears.

"Bas Haan, bahut hogayi teri nautanki," Sameer said quite annoyingly.

"Let's have dinner," Kanisha announced.

"Oh yes! Aaj toh dinner kaafi special hai." Nikunj said with an excited smile.

"Kyu? Aisa kya khaas hai aaj ke dinner me jiju?" Reha asked him confusingly.

"Aaj ka dinner maine banaya hai apne haathon se for everyone, so obviously special hua na," Nikunj replied to his saali sahiba with a beaming smile, and Everyone was shocked for a moment. Did he really cook food for so many people?

"Seriously?" Naina looked at him in surprise.

"Yes! Special occasions pe special food banata hai Mr.Special The Best Chef Nikunj Sanghavi." He answered her with a gentle smile, and Sameer was finding a place for himself to hide because he knew what was coming next.

"Wow! Aap toh kaafi talented hai." Naina exclaimed impressively.

"Haha, Thanks! But I feel one should know basic cooking, like, kabhi mann hua kuch apna favorite khana khane ka toh hum bana toh sakte hai at least, warna biwi ke bharose baithege toh mood acha hoga tab toh usi din mil jayega, warna bhagwan ke upar chod na padhta hai sab." Nikunj replied to her with a dramatic smile, and Everyone laughed wholeheartedly at his perfect remark.

"Kuch sikhao apne saale sahab ko bhi...kitchen me aate bhi nahi hai help karane, kuch bana kar dena toh door ki baat hai." Naina taunted Sameer for not being like his sister's husband, and He just gave a vulnerable smile.

Nikunj looked at mortified Sameer, and said thoughtfully - "Arey bhai kyu? Apni wife ki help karna toh bahut achi baat hoti hai, in fact, once in a month at least you should make food for your wife so that She feels special and happy...Pucho Kanisha se, jab bhi main ghar pe rehta hoon tab aadhe se zyada kaam main karta hoon, because I feel domestic chores karna dono ki responsibility hoti hai...and I genuinely not believe in gender. Like, if I am a male then my work is to earn money and feed my family...not to help my wife in her home chores because it's her job, not mine. It's totally wrong, insaan ko kaam gender dekh kar nahi insaniyat dekh kar karna chahiye hai."

"Kya ladka pataya hai meri behen ne. Sarvagun Samparn." Reha commented with an emotional smile.

"Suna tumne? Now this coming Sunday, you'll also make something for me. Agar nahi banaya na, toh dekh lena." Naina demanded, in a low voice, and Sameer widened his eyes in extreme shock. He, and cooking? Impossible. Sameer Rathod Inside The Kitchen With Vessels and Spices Box around him is one of the worst combinations created by the universe.

"No, Jaan, don't dare to commit this sin. I can't cook." He said helplessly.

"Why? Haath me mehendi lagi hui hai?" His wife asked him sarcastically.

"Yaar, mujhe cooking bilkul nahi pasand...it's like humari pichle janam ki dushmani hai, jabhi bhi kuch banane gaya main every-time I ended up screwing up everything," Sameer said with a tensed face, and Naina shook her head in disbelief, it's all excuses and lies to evade the questions raised by her regarding his dislike towards cooking.

"I don't care, Mujhe Sunday ko tumhare haathon se banaya hua breakfast ya lunch chahiye hai. It's my final order." Naina looked at him sternly, and Sameer mentally scolded his brother-in-law for bringing up the topic of COOKING FOOD.

Soon, the chairs were arranged near the glassy dining table, and Nikunj served the food to his in-laws' family with a kind smile. Anita was exceedingly pleased to see her son-in-law being down-to-earth and loving towards everyone, and The lake of undying love in his eyes while looking at Kanisha could be seen by anyone...Sameer hardly had the dinner, as he was tensed about the upcoming Sunday, he felt as if he was sitting in the classroom, devoid of any other students. Just He, and the strict teacher, keeping an eye on his every activity, not letting him cheat even for a moment. Naina was glancing at him periodically, with a stringent visage, and He choked up on his water when She whispered - "Kanisha di ke husband toh kaafi acha khana banate hai...I hope you also make sure to not ruin my taste buds."

"I can order anything you want, I can feed you food from my hands, I can even wash the dishes...but Jaana I can't cook." Sameer said with an anxious face and hoped that His wife would understand his situation.

"Mujhe bhi pehle aisa hi lagta tha but see now, I can cook well...and tumhe toh mere haathon ka khana bhi kaafi pasand hai. Haina?" Naina replied to him with a confident smile, and He sighed in dismay.

"But I am not great as you, meri Jaan, I am a very slow learner, tere jaisi quick learning skills nahi hai mere me. It will take me decades of experience or let me rephrase the destruction of the kitchen to make something nice." Sameer said dramatically, and His wife seethed in fury, she clenched her jaw, and spoke - "Fine, don't do anything for me."

"Thank You." He said with a sweet smile and continued having his dinner.

After the good family time, it was time to play a fun game. Nikunj suggested, zestfully - "Let's play hide and seek."

"Woah! Sounds interesting." Reha was first to agree.

"Is game me do logo ke aankhon par patti baandhi jayegi...aur unme se jo sabse zyada logo ko dhundega. He'll be the winner, also sirf 10 minutes milege task pura karne ke liye." Kanisha said further with a wide smile, and Everyone was excited to play this game.

"So tell me, kaun aankhon par patti baand ne ke liye ready hai?" She asked them with a lopsided smile.

"Main." Sameer raised his hand.

"Cool! I'm also interested." Nikunj said enthusiastically.

"Done! I'll count to 10 seconds, until then you guys can't move from your place." Kanisha informed the boys with a strict look, and They nodded their heads in agreement.

She brought black handkerchiefs from the cabinet and wrapped them around Sameer's and Nikunj's eyes. She waved her hand in front of them to check if they could see anything, but they stood there, unmoved. She gestured to everyone to start searching for the secret places and corners, and one by one they all rushed to hide. Kanisha looked around to confirm that everyone has vanished, and slowly she reversed her steps while counting - "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10."

"All the best Saale Sahab," Nikunj said to his brother-in-law, and both of them started to find the hidden people.

Pihu was with Reha, and both of them were having fun playing rock paper scissors. Sameer was roaming in the palatial hall while trying to spot one of the members of his family, but it seems like everyone was professional in this game. He accidentally slammed his head against the wood surface, which caused him to whimper in pain...He quickly resumed his work and took slow strides towards the guest room. Nikunj was wandering in the kitchen area, and there he heard the noise of Pihu whispering something in Reha's ears, he smirked, and said - "Caught You."

She slapped her forehead in anger, and mumbled - "Ugh! Is Pihu ko saath lana hi nahi chahiye tha."

"Abhi tak bahut logo ko dhund na baki hai jiju...so don't be too happy," Reha said annoyingly, and Nikunj laughed.

"Don't worry saali sahiba, your jiju is very smart in this game." He replied to her confidently and changed his direction to find the remaining people.

Sameer found his mother hiding in the guestroom, and just by holding her wrist. He said with a wide smile - "Mummy."

Anita chuckled, and cupped his face, saying - "Tujhe jaan na hai tere papa kaha chupe hai?"

He nodded his head in excitement, and She informed him - "Pihu ke bedroom me, bed ke neeche...unhone mujhe bataya tha chupne se pehle."

"Thank You Mummy," Sameer said with a sweet smile and walked back towards Pihu's bedroom, which was in the middle of the corridor. He stepped inside, and announced - "Papa, I know aap bed ke neeche ho...chalo jaldi bahar aa jao."

Dilip was shocked as to how his son spotted him despite being blind by the black fabric. He reluctantly came out, and said in frustration - "Zaroor teri mummy ne bataya hoga tujhe ki main kaha chupa hoon."

"Kuch bhi, haan papa...ab aap pakde gaye toh mummy ko blame kar rahe ho." He said with an innocent smile, and His father was well aware of his wife's soft-heartedness towards her beloved son. She must have helped him so that he wins this game without taking much effort.

"Aisa haina toh beta apni biwi ko dhund kar dikha...toh main maanu." Dilip challenged his son with a lopsided smile, and Sameer was determined now to find his wife on his own.

Both of them were trying to find their respective wives, who concealed themselves at an unthinkable place. Sameer was becoming desperate second by second to catch Naina...he walked directionless in the spacious room, and put his hands on random things. Nikunj collided his foot with the small table, and moaned in pain...this game is physical torture than fun and enjoyment. Sameer was wandering closer to the temple area, when suddenly He felt a tiny object near his toe, he crouched down and picked it up, he suspiciously roamed his fingers on the ornament whose sole owner was his wife. He smiled in acknowledgment and plodded inside gleefully...Naina closed her mouth at seeing her husband in front of her, and She tried to escape from his reach. Sameer took long steps towards her, and before She could run away. He placed his hands on either side of the wall, and said dangerously - "Bhaag mat mere se door."

"Uffo! Tumne mujhe dhund kaise liya?" She asked him surprisingly.

"Do pyaar karne wale ko bhagwan zyada der door nahi rakhte ek dusre se," Sameer said with an intense smile, and gradually took off the black handkerchief from his eyes. He looked at her beautiful face, and commanded in a gruff voice - "I Want A Kiss."

"What?" Naina screamed.

"Yes! Maine tujhe dhund liya na, so I want a kiss as a gift." Sameer said with a sweet smile and leaned closer to grab the luscious lips.

"No way! We are in front of deities, how could you think of such a dirty thing." She spoke with a clear objection in her tone.

"This isn't dirty, this is love...aur bhagwan ke nazron me sacha pyaar karne wala aashiq gunehgar nahi balki mahan hota hai." He replied to her cunningly and attempted to kiss her, but His wife was quick enough to push him away, and say - "I'll obey to everything you'll ask me...but ghar jake, abhi jaldi bahar jao, dekhte hai kaun jeeta hai."

"Yes right." Samaina quickly rushed into the living room and saw everyone sitting there. Reha had a hint of annoyance for being caught because of Pihu and her nonstop plattering.

"Maine 3 logo ko dhunda hai, so I am the winner." He announced enthusiastically.

Nikunj was still looking for his wife, and Kanisha hmph in anger as the time limit was over. She walked out of their bedroom and found her husband near the corridor. She approached him, and said - "Hogaya time...mujhe dhund bhi nahi paye tum?"

"Arey I thought tum itni simple jagah thodi chupogi," Nikunj spoke with a puppy face while removing the black cloth.

"Ugh! Chalo ab bahar." She dragged him out with her, and Sameer was celebrating his victory.

"Unfortunately I found only two people," Nikunj announced with a gloomy smile.

"Koi baat nahi damad ji, game me haar jeet hoti rehti hai," Anita said lovingly.

"Yeh aurat ek number ki jhooti hai, mujhe yakeen hai ki isne hi Sameer ko bataya hoga ki main kaha chupa hoon." Dilip raised a question with utter suspicion, and Sameer tried to look innocent.

"Main kyu bataugi use?" Anita asked him angrily.

"Tumhara laadla jo hai woh." He replied to her annoyingly.

"Dekho...mere bete ne apne dam pe aapko dhunda hai." She said confidently.

"Acha Ji? Main toh bed ke niche chupa hua tha fir bina jhuke kaise use pata chala ki woh main hi hoon? Bina mujhe touch kiye? Aisa toh nahi hai ki woh meri aahein sun kar hi pehchaan gaya ki yaha toh Papa hai." Dilip spoke as a matter of fact, and now both the mother and son were embarrassed.

"Iska matlab yeh hua ki dono saale aur jija ke beech tie hogayi hai." Reha proclaimed delightfully, and Sameer glared at her in extreme rage.

"Jo bhi ho...par maza bahut aaya." Everyone said with a sweet smile.

To be continue...

How was the update?

Any favorite scene or dialogue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
16K 2.1K 48
Sameer Maheshwari, CEO of Maheshwari Industries, living With his Nanu in Ahmadabad is a very charming, Lovable person. His three lifelines are Nanu...
8.3K 976 10
Sameer Maheshwari - A well known cricketer, he is always aggressive on the ground. His eyes had different kinds of pain while hitting any ball, which...
130K 16K 61
The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and sat down on the bed waiting for him to co...