False Claim (BWWM)

Od karrie_999

Behind all of it, I was the only person that really knew the real me. Everyone thought I was the wild child... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chatper Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Thirteen

3K 185 9
Od karrie_999

Sorry for any mistakes. I'm tired right now, but i will go back and fix them. 

Chapter Thirteen

            I was sitting next to my dad when the waiter came to our table and asked us what we wanted to drink. I was so tempted to order some liquor, but I wasn't going to.

That wouldn't end well and I'm already being griped at by my Aunt Carmen about the way she claimed I acted towards Will. I didn't know she cared about him so much. I texted her back, saying exactly that. The dots started to appear, telling me she was typing.

"Elliot put your phone away and order something." I heard my mother say.

I put my phone down on the table face down. Looking up, I give the waiter an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. I'm going to have water." He writes it down on his note pad and blushes. "Your fine, Ms. Roberts." He says.

He recognized me, and so did everyone when we got swamped by the paparazzi. The waiter turned to my dad and he ordered a beer. My mother ordered some water and he left. I looked over the menu.

 "Who were you texting?" My mother asked me. I checked my phone,

1 message

 Aunt Carmen

"Aunt Carmen."

"Did she agree to come?"

I nod, "Yup, we're talking about that now."

I text my Aunt back, trying not to sound annoyed.

Aunt Carmen: Elliot, he is just acting like that because he has been through a lot. Give him a chance.

Me: There won't be a chance. I can't do that to him or myself again. I've been lied to, how do you think he's going to feel when he finds out I'm not who I say I was? Hurt, and I'm going to feel guilty as shit. So please, can you let it go.

Aunt Carmen: Fine. You know you acted just your mother when we were younger, always so headstrong.

I look up at my mother; she and my dad were talking quietly to each other.

Me: I don't believe you.

"Daddy how was your day?"

He smiled, "Good baby girl. I missed having you around. Your mother tells me that you got an movie interview?" I nod, "Yes. Chris and I are going to do that tomorrow, is that correct mother?" I look at her. She was on her phone now. "Yes, at three. Cosmo Magazine just contacted me and asked if you will do a photo shoot." I sighed, and my life is back to what it was. Always busy, and no breaks.

"Sure. When is it?" She typed some stuff on her phone and then looked up.

"Same Day, at twelve. It's for the inspiring models catalog. There will be others there, but you are the star."

Yeah, that's not the first time I've heard that.

When our food comes, I eat, and text at the same time. I tweet about my dinner at the restaurant and text Chris. He was asking me how my dinner was going. I texted back with an okay and cut into my vegetables. "How is your grandmother?" Dad asked.

 I wiped my mouth, "She and grandpa are very good. They really helped me."

My mother nods, "That's good. I remember going with your father. You adored the place when you were little. Lots of open space for the wild child you were."

I looked at her; Aunt Carmen told me tons of things about me as a baby at the beginning. I remember going and running around a lot. She has tons of pictures of me. "Did you meet some people?" My dad asked.

 I nod, thinking about Will and Cayla.

"Yes. I actually stayed with someone that lived behind grandma and grandpa. He let me stay—"He? Elliot, you have to be careful with normal people, they don't understand how busy and preoccupied you can be."

I frowned at my steak.

 "Don't you think I know that? I had contacts in and I cut my hair. I did what you told me to, and you see that didn't end up right. I didn't need to be there in the first place, cause I'm not some wino. I can handle my life and the things in it." I spat out.

Her comment about normal people went deeper than I thought.

She looked at me, "You sound just like Carmen."

I narrowed my eyes. "What is that supposed to mean?"

My dad covers my hand, "Nothing."

I calm down, but there was something in the back of my head that was telling me to say something to my aunt. I move my hand away from his and scoot back from the table.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I grab my bag and leave the table.

I wanted to sneak out, but that would have been rude. I go the bathroom like I said and open the door. There was barely any one in except two people. I go to the big handicap stall and sit there. I needed a break from them. I had a feeling they were hiding something, but I wasn't sure. I didn't have time for secrets or lies.

That's way too much.

 I take out my phone and play a game. When the person next to me flushes their toilet and leaves the stall. I recognize the shoes that walk across. I recognize them because I remember going to the store when they were purchased. I exit my stall and am faced with Fiona.

She was wearing white romper with a fedora and sandals. Every expensive sandals, which I almost got myself. She looked cute, but that didn't change that I hated her guts. She soaps up her hands, but notices me looking at her in the mirror. "Elliot?" She turns around and smirks.

 "The one and only."

She laughs, "How has life been? Cancun huh? How was that?"

 I purse my lips at her fakeness. "Lovely, just amazing. And Oh Denis? What an improvement of your high school boyfriends."

She stopped rubbing her hands and looks at me in the mirror.

"It doesn't have to be like this. We can move behind all of that and still be friends Elliot. You know I know all your secrets. And I know everything about you. I know that it's hard for you to forgive people, but you can do it."

I look at her and scoff, "I almost believed that bullshit that just came out your mouth. We can't be friends; you ruined that when you fucked my boyfriend and didn't tell me." I was about to walk out but she stopped me. Her wet hand went around my wrist.

"Elliot stop. Denis told me you would deny my attempt to be friends agai—"Oh you're so pathetic to still cling to him, even after everything. That is why I am denying your attempt to be my friend again. My friends do not lie and help my boyfriend cheat on me."

She is silent, "Now let me go."

She releases me and I grab some paper towels and throw them at her.

I had to go something.

When I was walking back to the table, I happen to see Denis sitting down at a table I didn't even notice I walked past.

He was on the phone, so he was distracted when I came by and sat in Fiona's seat across from him. He looks up from holding the bride of his nose.

"No Jason I want—Elliot?"

 I smirk at him. "What are you—I get up from the seat and sit in his lap. I was being childish and taunting him. He gave me this look, but then his handsome face registered into my mind again. I remember considering that face of being a man that I loved, but I was wrong. So wrong.

I grab his drink and threw it in his face. He blinks, confused and I know getting upset.

 "What the fuck Elliot!" I get off his lap as he jumps up.

 "Are you fucking crazy? This is Michael Kors."

I laugh, "Of course I do. That's why I did it."

 Fiona comes out and sees Denis. She frowns and curls her fist. I knew what she was about to do, and she's lucky Denis stopped her. "Don't Fiona, she's not worth it." I frown at that line.

I sure as hell am worth it. Only to the people that are willing to take me as I am.

I go back to my table and kiss my daddy on the forehead. "I will call you when I get home. I'm straight to bed and then to sleep for my big day." I go to my mother and kiss her forehead too. "See you then."

I catch a cab and find my way home. I know what I did was probably stupid, but I can't stand them. I can't stand Fiona, and I can't stand Denis. I just needed new people to surround myself with. I get out the cab and give him money for the ride. I unlock the door and go inside. It was nice and quiet, something that I'm not really used to. I take off my clothes and get into the shower. The water rushing down my body, cleaning off all the soap, but as well my worries.

Once I stepped out, I knew they would come back, but I savored in this feeling. I thought about a time that I honestly felt happy. That was doing my job. I loved the traveling and spotlight it brings, but then I didn't. I loved the kind people that don't treat me like some exotic animal, because how I'm perceived. I love the people that gave a chance. Yet I screwed it up for myself with those people. I groan, loudly at that.

I get out the shower and grab my back up phone. I kept it stashed in my side drawer and hadn't gotten it out since I last called Will on it. I only kept it because I planned to come back. I didn't just want to abandon them. As much as I knew the temporary stay wasn't going to last, I felt something for those people.

Those normal people who may have just helped me more than any therapist could.

I click on the number and hope she's up. She would be upset, but I would take that.

                The beep of her voicemail was immediately heard. No ring or nothing. I frowned, looking at the phone. "Maybe her phone is dead." I put the phone away and grab my other one.

                "Eli, what's up?" Chris voice said. I sighed, I think on the verge of tears.

                "Can you come and just hold me. I know this is weird since you just broke up with Quinn, but really need a friend right now." I wiped a tear.

                                "Oh Eli, I'm leaving now."

~~~

Will

                I stepped out the shower and see India splayed out on the bed. She was watching some movie when the trailer for Elliot Roberts's movie came on.

 "I hate her." She said.

 I look at the TV, and watched how Chris Cambridge kissed her. Elliot Roberts was beautiful and as Peter would say, any guy should be lucky to touch that black skin even if it's just acting. Michelle had just forced him to the see the movie with her. I still haven't seen it.

"Why do you hate her?" I put on some boxers and get in bed beside her.

"She is just so annoying. She's beautiful and everyone loves her, she even had Denis Marshall as her boyfriend, but she screwed that up." I looked at India.

She had her blonde hair in a ponytail and wore one of my shirts from college. "I heard her cheated on her with her best friend."

Cayla stays up to date with her favorite celebrities. And that means also telling me like I cared.

 India scoffs, changing the channel. "Who cares, she isn't the first celebrity to get cheated on. She threw water on him tonight at a restaurant in L.A. tonight."

 I raised a brow, "On who?"

 She frowns, "At Denis! Are you not listening to me?" She mumbles something and changes the channel again.

"What is your problem?" I snapped.

She has been acting moody since Logan left. "Nothing."

 I get up from the bed and throw on some sweats. "I just remembered I needed to finish some work in the office. I'll be in there if you need me." She sits up, "Will wait, I didn't mean—"Don't it's nothing. I'll be back." I leave the room and go to my home office. I close the door behind me and sit in my seat. Turning on my computer, open some emails I haven't replied to, and review my business. I get a response from my architect in Los Angles.

To: William Harrison

From: Tom Banks

                Thank You Sir, we have approved a location and you may come down to meet with our interior designer on to how you want your L.A. Harrison Inc. to be modeled. Out designer is named Carla Mathews and I will contact her to let her know when you want to meet up. Just set a time and I will surely inform her. It was nice working with you.

                I reply to his message and set a time for to make a trip out there. I could squeeze it in before Cayla's birthday party. She would be upset if I missed it. I call Carmen, cause she's been a real friend to me since she saw me at my mother's grave.

She answers, in a sleepily voice. "Hello?"

"Oh Carmen I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

I heard rustling before she replied. "No Will your fine. I was just resting my eyes. What's going on?" I spun around in my rolling seat. "I made a plan to go to L.A. It's for business and I just wanted to tell someone." I turned back to my computer and got on google. "That's great Will. Maybe my sister will be let me stay long and we can meet up." I chuckled, "Maybe."

                I link to an article talking about Elliot Roberts throwing a drink on Denis Marshall popped up. I clicked on it, reading about it. It says since she returned she has a new look, but the same attitude. Denis Marshall made a mistake messing things up with her. The picture of Elliot that was caught tonight showed. She was smiling, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Damn she resembles Logan so much." I said, forgetting that Carmen was on the phone.

"What are you talking about?"

I cleared my throat. "Elliot Roberts."

Carmen sighs, "Oh yeah she gets that a lot."

 I nod and look at more pictures of her. "Well I'll let you go back to sleep. Have a good one." She said the same and hung up. I closed google and shut down my computer.

                I get up from my chair and leave the office. Walking back to my room, I stop on the staircase when I notice Logan's old room. I go inside, looking around. This room has been empty before Logan, but it never felt so vacant since. She filled it up, even if I didn't know her. These reoccurring feelings were for someone who didn't want to even open up for me. I cursed myself for having them for her, because once she comes back; I probably won't see her again. I close the door behind me and go back up the stairs. Going inside my room, I see India sleep. The TV was quietly still on, so I just turned it off. Moving the covers, I get under them and sighed.

~~~

                Elliot

"You lied to me," He looked at me in disgust. "I trusted you. I let you stay with me. I fell for you. And you treat me like this."  

I stand in front of Will. With a tear streaked face and speechless words. "You are no better than then Logan. Or should I call you Elliot Roberts!" He balled his fist and swung at the hair. I stood in my waving dress, as I wanted so much to reach out for him. 

"I am sorry okay! I am sorry I didn't tell you, I'm sorry it had to be like this. I just wanted a normal life. I just wanted someone to love me. I wanted someone to love me for me, and not my success." 

He scoffs, "So lying is normal to you?"

I shake my head, "No but—"But nothing. Damnit Elliot. I must be gullible huh? I must be a target to everyone. Did you know India before you meet me? Did you just lie about how you felt for me too?" 

I shake my head. "No! Everything I feel for you is real. I've wanted you since I stepped on porch steps. Will you have got to believe me. I did it t protect my career, but I don't care about anything unless I'm with you." He's silent. "Will I love you. I need you in—"Don't." He said, and I know he was about to cry. He was shaking his head and I could see the tears in his eyes. 

"It's true Will," I blinked away a tear. "I love you."  

He shakes his head, killing me inside. "Oh Elliot I love you too."

I hold my dress in my hands and walk to him. I stand in front of him. The Night sky illuminating his eyes. His tearful eyes and his sad look made me hurt inside. He was sad because of me. I caress his beautiful face and wipe away a tear. He leans into my hand, kissing my fingers. 

"I love you, but I don't know if I can trust you." I nod, understanding where he was coming from even though it hurt. "And I love you enough to wait for you." He shakes his head, cupping my face. "I want to hear you say it again."  I put my hands over his, "I love you Will."

                I spring up from the bed and feel a pair of hands around me. I turn my head and see Chris. He was slowly opened his eyes. "What's Wrong?" I shake my head, remembering where I'm at and why I'm awake. "Just a bad dream." 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

124K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...
19.4K 481 34
Za'Niyah truly believed that Brandon was perfect, to his cheeky smile and down to his flirty personality. But deep down she knew. nobody's perfect. b...
709K 33.1K 51
Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping back, but he gets a hold of my waist to p...
930K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...