Shark Bait [H.S.]

By sogoldenarry

Shark Bait: One who is in a precarious or vulnerable position. Harry's life consists of power and control, on... More

Cast
BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.

Chapter Twenty-Three.

27K 777 2.4K
By sogoldenarry

Harry can't stop kissing me.

Whether it's in his office or in the darkened corners of Shark Bait, he always manages to find a way to sneak in at least a few kisses each day but I've got no complaints. I love it just as much, if not more than he does.

Something has shifted between us ever since my Christmas Eve dinner. Something loosened and has allowed us to be more free, more open. It's almost like kissing one another was the last barrier holding us back.

It feels more like relief now that we've done it because truthfully, I couldn't stop thinking about him that way. He was like a distraction but it's not that that's gotten any better. He's even worse of a distraction now.

We've kept it to ourselves ever since it happened as well. When Harry told me he didn't want to tell anyone it made me nervous that he was going to act like it never happened. I know it was just one kiss and that it probably made me seem clingy but I wanted to be spared any possible feelings of hurt and anguish.

Luckily, the only feelings that have arisen are those of happiness and excitement.

I've seen him almost everyday since then too. He came through with his promise of bringing me the right food and everything for Misty – the name courtesy of Jesse – on Christmas. He could see Jesse over my shoulder on the couch, Princess in his hands.

"Hi Harry," Jesse casually said, probably feeling bad for how much he tormented Harry the day before. Or maybe not.

Harry just gave him a slight nod of his head and when he went to leave, he started to bend down only to catch himself. He froze about half-way and his neck went pink, followed by his cheeks.

I smiled up at him as he straightened his back. He settled for a tap of his foot against mine before clearing his throat. "I'll see you tomorrow."

That made me stupidly grin, and he noticed because he stared at me with amusement, playfully rolling his eyes at me before he finally left. I loved that the solid walls we had between us finally were breaking down, it's what I needed from the start.

Not even ten minutes later, Derek showed up to give me a present. Every year, he always gets me a giftcard to the shop I get my yarn from and every year, I knit him something. This year, I knitted him a red scarf with mittens to match.

"Merry Christmas, kid."

I was grateful he didn't show up any earlier than that because I wouldn't know how to explain what Harry was doing at my place. I had no answers for him and it would only cause problems for me. Derek didn't know about this new step in mine and Harry's relationship and it's better if it stayed that way too.

What would I tell him? That the guys I'm supposed to be investigating have become friends of mine? Or that I think I like them more than I'm supposed to? Was I supposed to tell him that I finally kissed Harry after wanting it for so long even though it's the last thing I need? I couldn't do any of those things.

The second Derek realizes that I'm crossing more boundaries than I should be, withholding information from him and not doing my job as well as I should be, I'll immediately be taken off the case. He'd just put someone else on it, someone who'd get the job done efficiently and with ease.

I couldn't afford that now because it would only mean that my time with Harry and Zayn would be cut short. I don't want it to be over.

Instead, I let Derek inside my place with a grin, lingering at my door and peeking out to make sure that there were no traces of Harry behind.

It wasn't comforting to me that I was essentially lying to so many people but there weren't many options laid out for me. I couldn't just tell Derek that I felt awful about working this case, that would cost me basically everything. I needed to take my steps carefully. Planned and thought out.

Derek didn't end up staying for long, just making a quick entrance, nodding at Jesse, exchanging gifts and then parting ways. I was grateful for the short interaction. I couldn't bear the idea of accidentally blurting out things that I'd possibly regret.

That was a few days ago though and something I've pushed into the back of my mind. Our few days of a vacation are over and now we're all back to work.

Dan and I have been manning the counter for these last few hours, the two of us casually conversing about our Christmas holidays. New Years is in a few days and the two of us are chatting about our plans.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing. May just be my friend and I," I tell him. He helps a customer before responding. "Well, I think Zayn is having a party. If you want, we could go together. I won't know too many people."

The cheeks of his caramel skin tint pink as he quickly glances over at me. I don't take it as anything other than friendly. "I didn't know Zayn was having one but if I get invited then sure, let's go together. I'll bring my friend too."

A smile graces Dan's face, which makes me smile right back. I've always liked Dan ever since I started here at Shark Bait. Him and Bina have been two of the best coworkers I could have ever asked for.

It's also nice to make a few new friends around Toronto. They all seem to like me and I really like them. I don't really have too many people who are that close to me but I'm starting to realize that maybe that's something I've been missing out on. I like this new feeling of surrounding myself with people who care about me and like my company, people outside of Jesse.

"Sweet." My attention moves back towards the front where I help a family of three with their tickets. I hope I get invited to Zayn's party. Derek usually always throws one but I think I'll skip his this year, start a new tradition. One I can only hope to continue for many years to come.

"Here you go, enjoy your time here at Shark Bait." I warmly smile at the mother as I hand her the tickets, gesturing towards the entrance of the exhibits. "C'mon Lydia, let's go." Her husband calls for her, their son in one arm with his other outstretched for her to grab. I can't help but to notice he has a lisp. "Coming, Heath," she says, grabbing his hand in hers.

I watch them with a smile on my face, admiring how sweet their little family seems to be. My chest tightens as I realize how badly I want that. I want a family, a family to care for and love and for them to love me back just as much. That type of unconditional love. That's what I want.

It scares me too, thinking about it. How could I possibly give someone my all? Love them from the depths of my heart when I never had any of that? The kind of love I have for people, is that enough? I feel like it is but I don't think I'll truly ever know what actual love is until I experience it myself. If I ever do.

"I'm just gonna go to the washroom, cover for me?" I ask Dan. I need a minute. He just nods his head, a smile still on his face as I take a breath and walk into the back hallway, scanning my bracelet. That's another thing I've been ignoring ever since the holidays – the missing bracelet.

I know in my heart that I can't fully invest myself into this case anymore. I've gotten myself in too deep with Harry and Zayn, and now I've got Jesse interacting with them too. He knows one of my persons of interest is Zayn, but he doesn't know the severity of the case.

He just thinks it's something simple and meaningless because I've made him believe that. I've let him think that it's safe for him to be around Harry and Zayn when in reality, he could just as easily be sucked into all of this as I was.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

As I crawled into bed on Christmas, I told myself that the only way to make myself feel less guilty was if I talked to Derek after the holidays. Once we ring in the new year I'll go talk to him about how much more I need about Shark Bait to get him off my back for a bit. I don't even know what else he needs more than what I've already told him but maybe I can get something small for him.

Even just thinking about what I've exposed has my stomach curling but I was just doing my job. The job that I've worked hard for, the job that I've put everything into. My fucking job.

Interrupting my thoughts, a hand clasps around my wrist and before I know it I'm being tugged into a dark room. I don't even have time to scream out before I'm suddenly thrown down onto a couch and being straddled, but the scent of salt water and vanilla has me relaxing. It's a scent I know all too well.

One that invades my senses more often than I'd like to admit.

My head rests on the plush arm of the couch and I feel two hands rest one either side. His shadowed figure rests above me. He didn't even bother to turn the lights on.

I go to open my mouth but I'm interrupted by Harry meshing his lips with mine. Almost instinctively, my hands fly up to cup his neck. Like he always seems to do, he hums against my lips teasing me with tiny swipes of his tongue.

I'm obsessed. I'm not even ashamed to admit it. I could probably do this all day and I wouldn't even get tired. I wonder if he feels the same way.

He lets himself rest on his forearms, making his hands free to tangle into my hair near my scalp. Slowly, and with a few more licks of his tongue, Harry pulls back. I can't see a single feature on his face, but I can imagine the pinkness of his mouth. Pink like his jellyfish.

"Well, hello to you."

Harry doesn't respond. Instead, he nudges my legs open with his knees and grinds himself down onto me. Hard as a fucking rock.

"You think you can just accept Dan's invite to be his date and that I wouldn't fuckin' say anything? That I would be okay with that?"

I freeze under him.

"Who the fuck do you take me for, Blue? I told you that you were mine and I fuckin' meant it. Or did you forget, hm?"

He reaches between us and cups my pussy over my jeans, pushing up hard and creating a friction that feels way too fucking good. His hand slowly begins to move between us as he takes my lower lip into his mouth, biting down hard onto it.

I squirm under him, my hands fisting his hair. As soon as he lets my lip fall back into place, the metallic taste enters my mouth.

I wish I could see him better. I want to see his clenched jaw and darkened eyes. I want to see his furrowed brows and tense shoulders. I want to see his jealousy.

He lets his hand go back into my hair and he grinds into me again, and again. His face hovers over mine when I feel his tongue lick up the blood on my lower lip. My hips buck.

"I wish I could see you," I confess. His nose nudges against my cheek, teeth tugging on my earlobe.

"I don't think you deserve that." He grinds down onto me again making me whimper. "You've got four other senses Peach, use 'em. Listen to the little whimpers and moans you give me. Taste the remnants of me on your pretty little lips. Smell the arousal pooling between the two of us. Feel the fuckin' way I fit between your legs. These are all things that I give you. No one else. Me."

My mouth goes dry.

"Maybe you really are a cheating fuckin' whore, hm?" He keeps going, grinding himself on me. The friction has me squirming beneath him.

With a quiet swear, Harry stops his motions. My hands drop from his hair as he sits upright on my legs, the sound of his belt clanking catching my attention. Nerves and excitement flutter around my stomach as I hear his zipper go down.

"You wanna make it up to me, Peach?"

I nod my head before realizing he can't see me that well. "Yes."

The slick sounds of his hand moving over his dick catch my attention, his quiet grunts making me restless. "Open that mouth of yours. Gonna fuck it hard. Wash away any trace of your acceptance to be Dan's plus one."

With that, Harry's left leg plants itself onto the floor as he shuffles himself up my body. He sheds himself of his sweater, leaving his chest bare with his jeans and boxers pulled down onto his thighs.

He gets himself situated by my face, his hand holding his dick just above me. My eyes are trained on watching the shadow of his hand move over himself, slowly stroking.

A tug on my hair gets my attention and I look up at Harry, noticing his head tilted down as if he's looking at me. "Since you can't say 'water', just tap my leg twice if you need a break or wanna stop, yeah?"

"I will. And you can tug on my hair twice if you want me to ease up," I whisper, smiling when he chuckles. He tugs my hair again. "Ain't no way I'm gonna wanna stop once I sink into that warm little mouth of yours," he pauses, "Unless you do of course."

I know he can't see it, but his words have a large smile overtaking my features. "Okay." I rest my hands on his thighs, feeling his dick tap against my cheek.

"Open."

I immediately part my lips and he aligns himself to my mouth, pushing forward so just his tip goes in. I can taste him right away leaking onto my tongue and I can't help the hum that leaves me.

He stays like that for a moment and I tongue at the slit, Harry hissing out at the action. "Fuckin' hell," he grits out and my lips quirk as much as they can with his dick in my mouth. I use my tongue to swirl around the head and hollow my cheeks to suck him off. His thighs shake under my hands.

"Again." His command has me crossing my legs, my chest harshly expanding under his parted legs. With one hand still wrapped around himself, the other cradles my head as I hollow my cheeks again, sucking harder this time when I hear him inhale a quick breath.

My hands travel around to rest on the back of his thighs and my fingers dig into his jean clad legs to pull him closer. He notices my actions and his thumb comes up to soothe under my eye, his touch soft against my skin. "You want me to go all the way?"

I can tell this is his way of confirming that I'm still on the same page as him so I suck harder, pulling on the back of his thighs again to move him closer to me. Any restraint that he has leaves that second and he lowers himself, letting him sink into my mouth.

I hear him sigh out in relief. His hand drops from his dick as he goes deeper into my mouth. "Every fuckin' inch, there you go."

Both of his hands move to my hair, tangling into the strands. I flatten my tongue against the expanse of his length, messily taking him all in as he moans.

His grip tightens in my hair, the sting only pushing me to continue my actions.

Harry goes to pull away from my mouth only to sink back in, beginning a slow but steady pace thrusting in and out. "Your mouth feels too good. Too fuckin' good, Peach," he groans out.

I moan with my mouth around him and he feels the vibrations of it because he jerks his hips, thrusting into me all of a sudden. His dick curves down the back of my throat, producing a pressure I eagerly welcome as I choke on him. He hisses out and pulls back a bit, letting go of my hair to brush the back of his fingers against my cheek. "Fuck, sorry."

I suck on him harshly to let him know it's okay and my hands continue to rub up and down his legs, moving up to his ass and squeezing it lightly. I keep him pressed against me, and once he can tell that I'm okay he continues thrusting into my mouth, picking up his pace this time and testing the limits.

"We need to be quick, okay? Remember what I said about letting me know if you need me to stop."

I only get myself to slightly nod before Harry's thrusts pick up and he's recklessly fucking my mouth, not holding back. Immediately, tears prick at my eyes with how deep he goes and I can't help but to moan out loudly, hearing him sushing me softly.

"Such a loud little whore." Harry bottoms out in my mouth, my throat tightening around him. I squeeze my thighs together as the pressure swells in my throat, tears racing down my cheeks. "Can't be so loud now, yeah? Mouth full of my cock."

My hands flatten against his lower stomach and I dig my nails into his skin before dragging them down, making him jerk against me. I do it again before Harry decides to pull away letting me get my breath back, my vision blurry as the pressure vanishes. 

He pulls his dick out entirely, moving his hand over himself before holding his palm out in front of my face. "Spit."

Wordlessly, I crane my head up and spit into his palm, watching as he brings it back over to his dick, lathering it. My hands stay resting against his lower stomach as I lower my head back and open my mouth, feeling him enter again and immediately start thrusting. Hard and fast.

"You're doing so good letting me fuck your mouth like this. Fuckin' love how warm you feel and how perfectly I fit into it. Like you were made just for me, weren't you?" Harry murmurs out in between harsh breaths that leave his mouth and I let out a muffled cry, more tears beginning to fall at the roughness behind his thrusts.

I moan around him in agreement. I already know he's probably smiling at how desperate I seem but I can't find it in me to care right now. He surprisingly doesn't make a comment about it either and that definitely has more so to do with the fact that he's nearing his end. He's twitching and rigid in my mouth. 

I travel my hands back down to his legs and his fingers trace over my face almost as if he's trying to take in how I look in the darkness. That has me sucking him harshly and he jerks himself further into my mouth, choking out a moan that could have any passerby suspicious.

"Blue," he hisses, and his thrusts get harsher and faster in my mouth, reaching the back of my throat with nearly every push of his hips. My tongue travels up to his slit again, tonguing at it and I know he's so close to coming undone.

My thighs clench together as I squirm under him, loving how he's treating me so roughly. Fucking my mouth like he's punishing me. Making me choke on him and bruise my throat as a reminder that it belongs to only him.

Both of his hands tightly fist my hair and my own grip the back of his jean-clad thighs, clawing at him. Tears stream down the sides of my face from Harry's deep thrusts. The pressure swells with each push but Harry pays no mind to that.

"Ah, shit," Harry hisses, sloppily snapping his hips. I suck harshly when he stills momentarily and I swear I hear him whimper, his entire body shaking. "Fuckin' incredible- shit, do that again."

So, I do.

I slide my hands up his thighs, flattening them against his lower stomach and feeling his muscles quiver under my touch. I suck harshly on the tip, digging my nails into his skin when he slams back into my mouth again.

My throat tightens around him as he stills, the pressure forcing more tears to fall from my eyes. "God, fuck-" he chokes out as his hands move down to cup my face. The pads of his thumbs run underneath my eyes, wiping away the tears I've shed.

"You're gonna let me come in your mouth, yeah? Gonna fill your mouth full of me and wash away any trace of that fucker's name." I suck harder. "S-Shit, just like that, babe."

He draws his hips back slightly, relieving some of the pressure as I continue to suck. He slowly moves his hips again but as I moan around him he stills. His muscles spasm under my hands, his own hand grasping my face as his fingers tangle in my hair.

He doesn't give any warning as he lets go. He begins releasing into my mouth in hot spurts, groaning and whimpering above me. His damp skin trembles under my hands as I swallow his release, washing away any trace of Dan and any other man. My mouth belongs to Harry now.

"Yeah, Peach, shit- you're incredible just so fuckin' unreal. Got me seeing stars right now. Warmest fuckin' mouth taking me so deep like this. Jesus fuckin' Christ."

Harry rambles as he begins to come down and I let my hands run over his stomach as far as I can reach, feeling his chest heave beneath them.

I hum around him which has him jerking in my mouth but I wish I could see his face. See the way his face scrunches, his nose pulling up as his lips part open, eyes wired shut as he succumbs to the pleasure. I love seeing him like that but clearly that's not possible right now. I'm being punished.

He thumbs my under eyes before he slowly pulls himself out, tucking himself back into his jeans as I lick the last of him away and swallow it down. The only sounds are our heavy breathing as he shuffles back down, bringing his left leg back up onto the couch and resting his forearms on either side of my head.

"Tongue out," he breathily demands. I roll my tongue out and Harry is quick to suck it into his mouth, tasting remnants of himself and groaning as he does so. My hands cup the back of his head keeping him close to me as he meshes our tongues together.

Then with a deep breath through his nose, he pulls his mouth away from mine before flopping onto my chest completely. The warmth of his naked torso seeps through my work shirt, his face buried into the crook of my neck.

"Am I forgiven?" I ask, my voice already hoarse. I feel him smile against my neck. "Wipe that grin off your face, asshole."

That gets Harry to quietly chuckle as he raises himself back up onto his forearms, his fingers playing with my hair clips.

"You're forgiven, I guess."

"Good, but I'm still showing up with him."

That has Harry stilling.

"I'm sorry, I must have misheard you."

I shake my head and flatten my palms against his chest. "Nope. I told Dan I'd go with him and bring Jesse so that's what I'll do."

I crane my head so my lips brush his ear. "I may show up with him, but you'll be the one I kiss when the clock strikes 12. You'll be the one who fucks me into the new year."

I tug on his earlobe, tapping his cheek with my hand before I rest back against the armrest, playing on his jealousy streak. Harry nudges his nose against mine. "You're fuckin' right it'll be me. If I see him lay one hand on you he's fired. Fuckin' prick."

I laugh at his annoyance, pressing a quick kiss onto his cheek to calm him some. "Relax, he's just a friend. And anyways, I'm surprised Joseph isn't hosting a party for you to attend." Harry tenses for a second before he sighs, but he says nothing in return. He just hums.

It's quiet for a bit, just his fingers playing in my hair and fixing my hair clips as his face rubs against the side of mine. It's comfortable though, neither of us feel the need to speak and fill the silence until a thought crosses my mind.

"Is this whole darkness thing another kink of yours?"

He grunts at that.

"Betta fish can't see well in the dark. Figured I could be nice and save Jewel from another show."

"How considerate of you."

I can't see it, but I just know Harry grins.

With a huff, Harry crawls off of me and suddenly the lights come on. I shield my eyes for a moment, blinking to adjust to the bright lights.

Harry comes back over as I sit up, throwing his sweater on and crouching down between my legs. He grasps my chin between his thumb and forefinger. "Whenever you want my dick between those sweet little lips of yours, just kneel. And when I want a taste of your sweet cunt? I'll kneel and ask nicely like a perfect fuckin' gentleman."

I squirm on the couch and nod my head, but he continues. "I am yours and you are mine."

I can't help but to wonder what he actually means by that. I'd be a fool not to notice this possessiveness he seems to have not only over me, but Zayn too. But does this mean that we're exclusive in a way or is that just him claiming me, telling me that I can't be with anyone else? Or maybe it's both?

I don't want anyone else anyways.

Not when I can't stop thinking about him all the time.

I'd like to think that it's something more than just us being each other's hookup but when I think about it, I know nothing about him. I know Harry loves his fish and Zayn and I know Joseph is his boss when it comes to the gem business. But that's it.

I've never been inside his home, I don't know anything about his family, I don't even know any of his likes or interests outside of fish. Does he have family nearby? In Portugal? In Toronto? Does he have friends outside of Zayn? Does he live alone?

I have so many questions and no answers. Harry's never willingly shared anything personal with me and that both stings and is eye-opening at the same time.

He's been inside my home, he's met Princess and Jesse, he and Zayn know I have a rocky relationship with my mother, they know I love to knit, Harry knows I always have chocolate squares around and that my childhood wasn't what you'd consider normal if I'd never built a snowman before....he knows some personal things about me and my life and yet I know absolutely nothing about his.

It's not his fault though, I've willingly invited him into my life and been open with him. But I guess I just didn't realize until now how grand of a difference it is between what I know about him and what he knows about me.

It's no surprise that the next words that leave my mouth right after that thought are intrusive.

"Harry," I softly say, catching his attention. He looks at me in curiosity, cheeks flushed. "How did you get your scar?"

I don't miss how Harry stiffens at my words and I immediately regret asking. I hope this didn't just ruin whatever progress has been made between us but I just want to know something about him.

Granted, the subject of his scar was probably not the best topic of choice but I can't take it back now. What's done is done.

He gives me a hard stare and I think for a moment he's looking at me but when I study him closer, I realize that he isn't. There seems to be a distant look in his eyes as if he's lost in his mind and I almost don't want to disrupt it.

"Harry?" I'm careful to keep my voice quiet so he doesn't get scared. I reach forward and touch his shoulder. That seems to snap him out of whatever trance he was in because he flinches, running his hand over his face before looking at me with furrowed brows.

"I uh-I'm sorry," he says as I retract my hand. "I don't really want to talk about it ."

I respect it. I'm honestly shocked that he's so calm about it instead of just telling me to fuck off, which was what I expected. "That's okay."

I'm not going to be that person to push him to talk about something he clearly doesn't want to talk about, but I just wished that he would tell me something more personal, something deeper. I can only hope that someday he does, he's just not at that stage yet.

I smile at him, leaning forward to press my lips to his in a soft but short and sweet kiss. It's different to the ones we've had before but it's nice. I like kissing him like that.

"I need to get back out there, I told Dan I was just going to the bathroom. He probably thinks I've drowned in the toilet."

I flash Harry another smile and manoeuvre myself around him and off the couch, making my way towards the door. I don't get very far before a finger hooks into my belt loop and pulls me back, tugging me into his chest. "Stay. Bina will be here shortly and I've gotta go soon anyways. I'll tell him you went home sick."

The journalist in me wants to ask where he's going but instead, I let him drag me over to his desk. He lets my belt loop go as he feeds Jewel, that adoring smile appearing on his face — the same one he sports whenever he's around his fish. 

"You know, my Jewel is pretty rare."

He sets the food down and turns around to face me, a soft grin on his face. "She is?" I ask. He nods as he moves to stand beside his desk chair.

"Pure green betta's aren't that common. I mean the same can be said for fuckin' purple or black ones too but green is also rare. She's special."

I stand beside Harry at his desk, looking at the endless amounts of paper scattered all over the surface. Ranging from fish files to printed emails, my eyes scan the documents.

"The most special of them all," I tease, knocking my hips with his.

Harry nods as he shuffles the papers around, clearly looking for something, when he knocks a bag off the table.

I reach down to pick it up and realize it's the same type of mesh bag that's used inside the fish, and it's heavy with jewels. Before I can do anything further, Harry grabs the bag from me and shoves it into his desk drawer. He avoids my stare.

"What kind of rubies are they?" I boldly ask. I don't doubt Zayn told him I've seen them, but on the off-chance he didn't know then, well, now he does.

He continues searching for whatever he's looking for as he speaks up. "Expensive ones."

I have to ignore the sting in my chest that he doesn't fully trust me because I can't be a fucking hypocrite. How can I expect him to trust me when I'm not fully trustworthy?

Instead, I plaster a smile on my face and raise my wrist, dangling my security bracelet with the light blue gems. "Like these?"

He thumbs the bracelet, his lips still pressed in a straight line. "Yeah."

I step back as Harry rifles through his drawers, pulling some papers and a gun out before shoving them into a backpack.

"You get them from Portugal I'm assuming?" I prod, wanting to see how far I can push before Harry's walls come up.

He pulls out his phone, ignoring me as he furiously types out a message before rushing around the room shoving random papers and things into the backpack.

It's only moments later that Harry registers that I've asked him a question and he snaps his head up, looking at me. "Uh, yeah. Mainly."

Mainly?

His phone buzzes in his pocket and when he reads whatever is on the screen, his face drops for half a second before he masks it but I catch it. Something is wrong.

"Merda." In a hurry, Harry rushes to throw his hood up over his head before he's zipping up the backpack and throwing it over his shoulders.

I barely have time to think about his abrupt actions before he's standing in front of me, bent down with his hands flattened on my cheeks.

"Fuck, listen, I gotta go. I'll see you at Zayn's party. I'll, uh, I'll text you the details and shit later, okay? See you in a few days, Blue."

He presses his lips against mine, effectively silencing any questions I have with a hard kiss. He sponges his lips against mine for a long few seconds before slowly pulling away. As soon as our lips separate he dives back in for a few more short pecks before stepping back entirely.

He grabs my wrist and drags me out of his office, waiting for the door to close before he drops my wrist and begins to back away. With furrowed brows, I watch on in confusion.

"Harr—" "I'll text you tonight."

With that, Harry rushes down the hallway and out the door leaving me alone, confused, and worried.

Author's Note: Fun!

We love you all, see you next week!

A & S <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-