Underdog

By billie_is_dxddy

Leilani a 17 year old girl has anxiety and barely talks to anyone at school, she doesn't get noticed and she... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
SEQUELLLLL
ANOTHER STORYYY

Chapter 30

960 22 3
By billie_is_dxddy

(Unchecked)

Leilani's POV

I stared at her in shock. I in fact did, but how did she know. Why would that even be her first thought? "Um I-." She cut me off. "Please don't lie to me." She whispered as she looked down. "Well yea." I mumbled.

"Why?" She asked. "Because my mom told me to ok. She said that I deserve to die just like Ava did." I said as I sighed. "Don't you get it bil? No one cares about me." I said. "I do! I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I do and so does my family. I'm sure your dad would be devastated if you died." She said.

I looked down not really wanting to talk about it anymore. "Can I see?" She asked softly. I gave her my arm and she lifted up my sleeve. "Jesus lei." She mumbled. "Lets clean this up, yeah?" She said.

I nodded and followed her to the bathroom. I loved how she cared for me instead of asking a bunch of questions and doing some type of big lecture. "It's going to get better Lei, I promise." She said.

"How do you know that though?" I asked as I looked at her in the eyes. She stopped doing what she was doing and sighed. "I just- I used to go through things way worse than you, and not saying that your problems aren't serious because they are, but mine driven me to be in the hospital in a coma so...anyway I got better so that's how I know your gonna get better." She said and kissed my nose.

I blushed and looked down. "What did you do to get you in a comma?" I asked her. She sighed and looked down. "I uh..." She took a deep breath. "I was really suicidal and I didn't get the help I needed so I drove off a cliff." She mumbled.

I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "The only reason I even survived was because the cliff wasn't...that high." She said quietly. "Oh billie." I whispered as I hugged her. "I just- I haven't talked about that in a while sorry." She said, but it sounded muffled.

"No baby don't apologize, it's alright to talk about things. Just like your here for me I'm here for you. Ok?" I said as I rubbed her back comfortingly. "Okay." She said quietly as she wiped her tears.

"Um movie?" She asked. "Yea once your done." I said as I chuckled at my half wrapped up arm. "Oh right." She chuckled. "I love you Leilani." She said as she gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you too Billie O'Connell." I said.

__

Billie's POV

Leilani went to sleep after the 3rd movie, so I just got on my phone and went live. "Hello." I whispered in my baby voice. 'why are you whispering?'  One of the comments said. "Leilani's sleeping." I whispered as I showed her.

"Isn't she pretty?" I asked. Everyone commented yea's and yes's. "I'm bored so, lets talk." I said.

After the live Leilani finally woke up. "Rise and shine." I said as I pecked her lips. "Billie you're so silly." She giggled. "But you love it." I said as I got on top of her. "Yea I do." She whispered as she pulled me down to kiss her.

We started to make out. It wasn't in a sexual way just a loving way. "Hey billie dinner's re-." Finneas said as he barged in the room. I quickly jumped off of Leilani. "AYO WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled at him. 

"Billie language!" I heard my mom yelled. "Well tell this bozo to knock!" I yelled back. "Jeez sorry, I didn't mean too." He said as he held up his hands in defense. "How about you knock next time, what if I was naked, better yet what if she was naked." I said while pointing to Leilani.

"Yea i'm gonna go before I get a visual." He said in a disgusted tone before walking away. I sighed as I slouched against my headboard. "It's alright bub, at least we weren't naked." She said as she chuckled.

"You find this so funny." I grumbled as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Yea I do, now loose the attitude before I fuck it out of ya'." She said as she walked out of the room. My cheeks heated up as I got up and followed her. 

We sat down at the table and began to eat. My mom made my favorite soup for dinner so I was excited. (A/N- I don't know if I said that billie's parents knew about their relationship but lets pretend like I didn't.) 

I cleared my throat once I got done eating. "Um lei can I talk to you alone for a sec?" I asked. She nodded and got up and followed me to the living room. "Can I tell my parents about us?" I whispered.

"Yea of course." She smiled. I smiled and gave her a kiss. We walked back in the kitchen and sat down. "Um mom there is something I'd like to talk about. With all of you actually. Well finneas you already know." I said as he nodded.

I sat there nervously while fiddling with my ring. "Ok you can talk to us about anything billie." My mom said. "I know I know I just- I'm scared." I mumbled. "It's alright hun, take your time." She said and smiled sweetly.

"Um me...and Leilani are dating."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been feeling horrible mentally. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

928 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 22.6K 39
Taylor Ferguson & Darko Ulyanov, two closeted best friends with unrequited feelings for each other, decide to come clean before high school ends. Wit...
1M 63K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
206K 5.9K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.1K 119 18
one is a photographer the other is a model. two broken hearts come together to fix each other.