Chapter 12

Leilani's POV

A week later

Ever since I got home a week ago my mom's been yelling at me for no reason. It would cause me to have a panic attack every time and my dad would have to call billie. Oh yea they hit it off pretty well.

I'm sitting in my room drawing in my sketch book no on really knows about. I don't want people to know I draw because what if they just talk about it and then I wouldn't wanna draw again. I love to draw, it calms me.

My phone started ringing and it was a Face Time call from Zoey. I haven't really talked to her in a while but oh well. "Hello?" I answered as I sat the phone down to keep drawing. "Hey, what are you doing right now?" She asked.

"Um nothing." I lied, Zoey doesn't even know that I draw and we've been friends for quite some time. "Cool, wanna go to this party with me?" She asked. "I don't know Zoey, I don't really do well with parties." I said.

"Cmon, you can bring billie." She offered. "I don't think billie's a party person." I said trying to make up an excuse. "Cmon Leilani, when was the last time you went to a party?" She asked. "Never actually, because parties aren't my scene. To many sweaty and drunk people." I mumbled.

"Lei cmonnnn." She begged. "Alright alright alright, but if billie can't go, I'm not going." I said. "Yay, I'll send you the address." She said happily before hanging up. I sighed before getting up and going to my closet while calling billie.

"Hey baby, wasup?" She said. It sounded like she was driving. "Where are you?" I asked. "Um heading home, why?" She asked. "I need you to come to this party with me please." I said. "Yea sure, what time." She asked.

"In like a few minutes." I said nervously. "Lei baby I'm not even home yet." She said. "I know, but we can be late." I said. I heard her sigh and then her turn signal. "Alright, I'll be home in a minute then I'll come pick you up." She said.

"Ok, thank you." I said. "Your welcome, bye baby." She said before hanging up. I sighed and sat on the floor. I hate having to ask billie for things because then I think I'm bothering her and I don't wanna do that.

I finally found an outfit and then went to the bathroom to get dress. "Where are you going?" My mom asked after I came out. "T-to a party." I whispered. I was scared of the yelling, my dad should be on his way home from work but he works pretty far.

"Who said you can go!" She slightly yelled. I flinched. "N-no one." I mumbled. In a matter of seconds I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. She slapped me. She fucking slapped me. She raised her hand and slapped me again and I fell to the floor.

"P-please stop." I cried out as she kept hitting me. I felt my breathing become heavy and I was shaking. I'm about to have a panic attack. "Diana what are you doing!" I heard my dad yell. I couldn't breath and my eyesight was pretty blurry.

I was going to pass out. I felt my dad pull my mom off of me before I blacked out.

Billie's POV

I'm on my way to get leilani, she wasn't answering her phone so she must be in the shower. I arrived at her house and knocked on the door. I waited and waited until the door finally opened revealing her dad.

"Oh hi sir, is lei here?" I asked. "We have a bit of a problem." He said sadly. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Lei she blacked out." He said, I felt like he was leaving something out. "Where is she?" I asked.

"In her room, waiting for you." He said. "Please watch her at this party, I insisted on her not going but she said she wanted to go." He said. "Yea of course." I said. I walked upstairs to her room and saw her just laying there.

"Leilani?" I said. She turned her head towards me. 'You ready?" I asked softly. She nodded and got up. I reached to give her a hug and she flinched away. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Lei I wasn't going to hit you." I said sadly.

What really happened? Why does she look so drained? "S-sorry." She mumbled. I closed her door and hugged her as she cried. "Hey hey what's wrong?" I asked her. "M-my mom beat m-me." She cried out.

My eyes watered. "W-what." I whispered. "She w-wouldn't stop hitting me, and- and I was having a panic attack and then everything went black." She cried. "Baby I'm so sorry." I said as I rubbed her back comfortingly.

"I think we should stay here." I said. "No!" She yelled as she pushed me away from her. "I-I don't want to stay here anymore, I-I want to die!" She yelled. My whole world stopped for a second. "What?" I said quietly.

"I-I don't want to be here anymore billie, I'm tired of this." She cried as she slid down a wall. "D-don't say that ever again." I said as I looked at her. "I don't ever wanna hear you talk like that again you hear me?" I said.

"But-." I cut her off. "No, I will not sit here and let you say you wanna die." I sat down by her and hugged her. "Please do not talk like that, I want you here ok?" I said. She nodded slowly as she laid in my lap.

"Why do you still wanna go to the party?" i asked. "I'm scared my mom will do something to me again." She whispered as I ran my fingers through her hair. "Well, you can stay with me. At least until your dad figure some things out. If that's ok with you." I said softly.

"Yea that's ok." She mumbled. She sat up, and I kissed her. She was caught by surprised but kiss me back. She pulled away. "What was that for?" She smiled a bit. "I wanna take you on a date, tomorrow." I said.

"R-really?" Her eyes lit up. "Yea." I smiled as I bit my lip. "Can we go to your house now?" She asked. "Yea, lets pack some of your stuff." I said softly before we both got up.

__

We're now at my house sitting on my bed watching tv. Lei paused the tv and I looked at her confused. "Hey, that was my favorite part." I said. She kissed me and even though I was mad I kissed her back.

It turned into a make out session and she climbed in between my legs. I moaned into the kiss when she slid her tongue in. i loosely wrapped my arms around her neck as we continued to kiss.

I was getting wetter by the second. I began grinding on her knee just to create a little friction. I moaned into her mouth again. "Not yet baby." She whispered against my lips before pulling her knee away from my core.

I whined, "You can't do that." She chuckled before pecking my lips one more time before moving to sit next to me.

"Now I'm horny."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1228 words