Chapter 33

Leilani's POV

I was trying to get back to billie, but it's so many fucking people. At this point I'm ready to go home. I finally made it back to billie and she was just standing there froze. "Baby you ok?" I yelled at her.

"Um y-yea." She said. Ok is it me or have she been acting weird ever since we got here. "Can we go home now?" I asked. She nodded and we walked outside to her car. "Billi you sure your ok? You've been acting weird ever since we got to the party." I said.

"Yes I'm fine Lei." She mumbled before pulling off. "Did something happen with Jake?" I asked. "What? No, just please shut up." She said kind of aggressively. "Oh alright." I mumbled and looked out the window. 

"Baby I-I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." She said as she sighed. I didn't say anything just stared at the passing cars and trees. We made it home after a few minutes and I went straight to the bathroom to pee. 

I went to billie's room after I was finished and I saw her smiling at her phone. I brushed it off as she saw a funny video. I changed and laid down. Billie turned off her phone and cut off the light. she didn't cuddle me or even say good night.

I just hope this thing blows over.

__

It's been 2 weeks and me and billie have been distant. Very distant. She's been smiling and giggling at her phone and when I ask her about it she gets an attitude with me for no reason. "Imma go for a walk." I told billie.

She said mhm and kept texting whoever she was texting. I sighed before putting on my shoes and walking out her room. "Where you going?" Finneas asked. "For a walk." I mumbled as I walked out the door. 

Billie's POV

So me and Jake has been texting for a while. He's really sweet. Now hear me out I know I said I was gay but he can definitely change that. Only him though. Leilani was gone doing something I forgot what she said.

Jake<3
'want me to come over babe?'

My heart fluttered as I quickly replied with a yes. He said he was on his way and I smiled before getting up and freshening up. "Hey billie, Imma go to Claudia's, Mom and dad should be back in a couple of hours." Finneas said. I nodded as he closed my door.

After a few minutes I heard the door bell and I quickly ran downstairs. "Hey babygirl." He said as I let him in. "H-hey." I said. We went up to my room and we started talking about random things. Until we got quiet and just stared at each other.

He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled me on top of him as we made out. He removed my shirt and I removed his. "Can I?" He asked as he tugged on my pants. I eagerly nodded and he pulled them off.

He grabbed me by my neck and smashed his lips into mine. I moaned into the kiss as I began to grind on him. He groaned and I felt him getting hard. He took off his pants and my eyes widened at the print in his boxers.

"Wow." I mumbled. "Think you can handle it?" He asked. I nodded. "Can I?" He asked as he gestured to my underwear. I nodded and he pulled them off. He laid me on my back and kissed down my neck all the way to my heat. 

"Please." I whined. He chuckled lowly. "Patience baby." He said. He took his boxers off and lined his tip with my whole. He pushed all of him in me and I let out a strangled moan. He started to go at an inhuman pace as my moans grew louder.

"Fuck baby don't stop!" I moaned out.

Leilani's POV

I began to walk back home after talking to my dad. I should be able to move back in two days. I can't wait. I miss my dad. I walked in billie's house and it was quiet until I heard moans. My eyebrows furrowed in sadness.

Billie wouldn't, I know she wouldn't. I walked up to her room and the moans got louder. I took a deep breath before opening the door. My heart dropped to my ass when I saw Jake on top of billie.

I let out a scoff and billie opened her eyes. "Shit shit shit." She pushed Jake off her. Jake turned to me and covered himself. "Please don't let me stop you." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. 

I turned around and walked away. "Wait Leilani it's not-." I cut her off. "Don't give me that bullshit billie! It's exactly what it looks like, if you want to be with him then fine, but at least break up with me first!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"No baby I don't-." I cut her off again. "Just shut up!" I yelled. Tears ran down her cheeks along with mine. "Really billie? You know the things I'm going through and you do this shit? I'm done, this- us is over." I said as I turned and walked towards the door. 

"Leilani please, I'm sorry." She said as she sobbed.

"I'll be back to get my things tomorrow, have a great life billie."

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sequel? Anyways sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

910 words