Chapter 21

A/n- Do you guys want me to continue this story?

Billie's POV

I sat there shocked. I was excited but shocked. "I was gonna ask you lei." I whined. "So...." She trailed off. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled. She kissed me and of course I kissed back.  The kissed got heated and I climbed on top of her straddling her waist.

I gasped as her cold hands went under my shirt tracing over my skin. "Am I hurting you?" I asked softly as I pull away. "No, your fine." She whispered as she looked at me in my eyes. "Ok, well I want you to heal so maybe another time?" I said.

"Yea." She smiled. I climbed off her and sat next to her. I sighed. "I'm so sorry I wasn't talking to you for the whole day, I was being very rude to you and I probably should've just took it into consideration that you probably just didn't wanna talk about it and I'm so so-." She cut me off.

"I get it billie, you had every right to be mad at me, I lied to you." She said quietly as she looked at the ceiling. "hey..." I trailed off as I made her look at me. "You shouldn't have to say sorry, I was being the asshole." I said. 

She just looked down avoiding eye contact. I can tell she was thinking about the situation. "What if..." She paused. "Take your time mama." I said. She sighed as she put her hands over her face. 

"What if I should just listen to Ava, and kill myself" She whispered. My eyebrows furrowed. "No baby no you don't ok. You deserve to be here, I want you here. My family wants you here, and your dad wants you here." I said softly as I held her hands. 

"But she said-." I cut her off. "Fuck what she said." I said as I sat up.  "You deserve to be her." I said. She sighed relaxed her shoulders. "Ok, but I just-" I cut her off again. "No, no buts ok. Say it say I am meant to be here." I said.

"I..." She trailed off. "Cmon say it." I urged. "I am meant to be here." She mumbled. "Good." I smiled. She gave me a small smile. "Now can you eat?" I asked cautiously. "I don't know if I'm ready." She mumbled. 

"Ok, maybe later." I said and turned on a movie. "How are you feeling?" I asked half way into the movie. "I feel better, I'm not in as much pain." She said softly. "I think I'm ready to eat." She said. I sat up and so did she. 

"Ok lemme just go warm it up ok." I said. She nodded and I walked out of the room with the plate and going to warm it up. It was finally done and I walked back upstairs and sat the plate in front of Leilani. 

"Remember eat only what you know you can eat ok." I said softly. She nodded and played with her food for a little bit before eating some. A few minutes later she ate half of her food. "I can't eat anymore." She mumbled as her eyes watered.

"ok ok ok, that's fine mama. What's wrong." I said. "I wanna go throw this up." She said gesturing to the food as she hugged her stomach. "You're beautiful mama, please don't do that." I said as I gave her a little peck. 

She smiled a little before looking down. "Ready to go to sleep?" I asked. "Yea." She mumbled tiredly as she laid down. "Can we not go to school tomorrow?" She asked. "Well, I can't go to school either way so yea of course." I smiled as I laid down with her.

"Suspended?" She asked as her eyes closed. "Yea." I sighed as I pull her closer. "Goodnight  Billie." She whispered as she went into a deep sleep. ""Night Leilani."

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter, but I had to write something. Sorry I've been MIA schools been hard. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

685 words