Chapter13

Leilani's POV

"That sounds like a you problem." I said. She groaned and sat up, "I'm going to the bathroom to finish what you started." She grumbled. I chuckled as my phone started to ring. I saw Zoey's contact and I sighed.

"Hello?" I said as I answered. "You said you would come." I heard her say. "Something came up and I couldn't." I said tiredly. "Is it because of billie? Your always worried about her, when are you going to start hanging out with you best friend." She says angrily.

"Well I told you I didn't like parties in the first place, if you were my best friend you would've understood that. And because of me trying to be a nice friend and go to a stupid party I didn't want to go to in the first place, I got punished for it!" I yelled.

I saw her face soften as I sighed. I pinched the bridge of my nose before hanging up. I laid back down and just let the tears flow. It's like she doesn't even understand how hard life is for me right now.

She used to be so caring of my problems, but now it's like she could care less. My phone started blowing up with messages from her and I just put my phone in do not disturb. Billie came back in the room with a satisfied look until she saw me.

"What's wrong." She asked carefully. "Nothing, I just wish Zoey cared." I said sadly as I wiped my face. "I'm sure she'll come around, I mean she's your best friend so why shouldn't she." She said as she laid next to me.

"No, it's like she doesn't care at all." I sighed. "I just- I don't wanna think about it right now." I said as I cuddled into her. "Alright, wanna watch tv or go eat something." She suggested. I looked at her and started playing with my rings.

"You have been eating right?" She asked as her eyebrows furrowed. "Uh kind of." I whispered. "What do you mean kind of?" She asked quietly as she sat up, causing me to sit up as well. "Well I um would eat a bag of chips or an apple, but not...a whole meal." I mumbled.

"Why?" She asked sadly as she looked down. "I- my mom told me I was fat and that I should stop eating so I-I did." I said quietly. She was now pacing back and forth as I saw her eyes darken with rage.

"But that's not true!" She yelled as she punched the wall. I jumped. She slid down the wall as her fingers ran through her hair. I got out of bed and went to sit next to her. "I didn't mean to make you angry." I said.

"You have to stop blaming yourself for everything that's literally not your fault, you didn't make me mad it's the fact your mom is saying all these horrible things to you and you believe them when none of them are true and it sucks because I just want you to be happy nothing more nothing less." She said sadly as a tear ran down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it.

I looked at the ground in thought. "I-I could try and eat now if you'd like." I suggested. "It's not about what I want Lei, it's about what you want this is your body, what do you want?" She asked.

I thought about it for a moment, what do I want? "I-I don't know." I mumbled. "See your so busy trying to make everyone happy that you don't know what to do to make yourself happy." She said softly as she held my hands.

"Think what do you want to do?" She said quietly. I thought about it, "I guess-." She cut me off. "No guessing, be honest. What do you want to do?" She asked. "I-I want to...eat and be happy and not some shy person who can't talk to people because I could possibly have social anxiety, I wanna make friends and be able to go to parties without having a panic attack." I said truthfully.

"Then lets go eat." She smiled. I smiled back at her and she helped me up. We walked downstairs after saying hi to fin and claudia. "Ok so what do you have a taste for?" She asked me. "Uh burger and fries." I said cautiously.

"Then that is what you shall have my good madam." She smiled. I chuckled at her poor accent. I sat at the kitchen island before pulling out my phone, until I realized Zoey was still trying to text me.

"Baby?" I said as she was putting the fries in the air fryer. "Yes babe." She said but she didn't turn around. "Can I see your phone?" I asked. "Yea, its over there." She said and pointed to the counter. I got up and grabbed it before sitting down.

I played multiple games that were on her phone until my stomach growled loudly. Billie turned around and chuckled. She walked over to me and bent down to my stomach. "Hold on there, I'm almost done no need to rush me." She says before getting back up and going to make my burger.

I chuckled, "You're saying that like it's a baby in there." I giggled. "I mean the way it growled sounded like it." She said. I rolled my eyes before walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

I laid my chin on her shoulder as she smiled softly. "I can't make your burger if I'm horny babe." She chuckled. "How come?" I asked teasingly while moving my hands down. She put the spatula down and grabbed my hands.

"Because then I would want to do bad things, and I can't make it if I wanna do those things now can I?" She said as she turned towards me and gave me a peck on the lips. "Fine, I'll be upstairs waiting." I said.

"Take my phone with you." She said as she flipped over my burger. I grabbed her phone and headed upstairs. I was sitting on the bed when billie phone started to ring. I thought it was my phone so I picked it up.

It was someone named Drew calling her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for the wait, I wasn't finished writing this yd because of school. Anyways sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1067 words.