Chapter 29

Billie's POV

I woke up and my whole body was sore as I tried to move. "Ow fuck." I whined. Lei began to stir in her sleep until she finally woke up. "Baby? you ok?" She asked as she squinted her eyes at me. 

"Um y-yea my body is just sore that's all." I mumbled. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said as she sat up and stretched. "It's ok." I smiled at her. "Do you want some medicine?" She asked. "Um yea, could you take me to the bathroom before you go though?" I asked.

She nodded before getting up and then coming to pick me up. I winced in pain. "Sorry." She mumbled. "It's ok, the sex was amazing but damn where was my break." I giggled trying to lighten up the mood.

I can tell she really does feel bad. "Right, sorry." She mumbled. Somethings off about her today. Normally she would laugh at something like that. "Lei?" I said as she sat me on the toilet. "Hmm?" She hummed as she turned towards me. 

"You alright love?" I asked. "Uh yea." She said as she turned around and walked out. I can tell she was lying, when she lies her anxiety gets the best of her and she becomes nervous. I sighed before doing my business and waiting for leilani to come back.

She came back after a minute or so and picked me up and carried me to my room. I stared at her while she was on her phone. "You good?" She asked not looking away from the game she was playing. 

"Huh?" I questioned. "I can feel you staring." She mumbled. "Oh uh sorry, um are you sure your ok?" I asked her. "Yes billie." She said as she groaned because she lost. I furrowed my eyebrows. I can't even remember the last time she called me by my actual name.

"Leilani." I said sternly. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me. "Go back to lei I like that better." She said. "No listen to me." I said. "Alright alright." She said as she held her hands up in defense. 

"What's wrong talk to me." I said. "Nothi-." I cut her off. "Don't give me that bullshit ass answer leilani." I said. She sighed before laying down. "Seriously billie nothing's wrong." She said. "Do you not hear yourself! Even your voice doesn't sound like you. What's wrong!" I slightly yelled. 

She flinched a bit and my face turned into a guilty look as I sighed. "Lei I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell, it's just yesterday you were doing fine, you even fucked me until my body gave out. Now your just not you." I said.

"How do you want me to act billie?" She asked. "Nothing never mind forget I even asked you what's wrong because clearly I can't be a caring person for my girlfriend." I said as I laid down and went on my phone.

I heard her sigh, "Billie come one don't-." I cut her off. "Just not right now." I mumbled. I know it may seem like I'm overreacting but we literally had sex last night and now somethings wrong. Did I do something wrong?

I heard shuffling before I heard the door open and close. I sighed before letting the tears that formed in my eyes roll down my cheeks. Finn came in my room and just hugged me not saying anything. 

"I-I just wanted to help finn." I said quietly. "Yea billie I know, but you have to look at it from her point of view." He said. "And what is that?" I said back. "Well maybe she got bad news or something and she's not ready to talk about it yet." He said.

"Well she could've- but then again I can't force her." I said as I looked down. "Yea, just give it time billie, this argument between you two was pointless." He said. I nodded before mumbling out a thank you.

__

It's been a few hours and lei is just now walking in my room. I sat up and looked at her as she changed into a more comfortable outfit. "Um l-lei." I mumbled. She jumped. "Jesus billie." She said as she held her hand over her heart.

"S-sorry." I said as I looked down. "It's alright." She sighed and sat next to me. "Listen billie, I didn't mean to be so mean. It's just there was really nothing wrong this morning, I was just a bit tired." She said. 

"I'm sorry, I should've took into consideration that maybe you didn't wanna talk about it or maybe that their was really nothing wrong." I said as I looked down and played with my rings.

"Hey, look at me." She said. I looked at her and she smashed her lips onto mines. I moaned into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around her neck. She pulled away slightly and looked me in my eyes. 

"You're forgiven." She said softly before kissing me again. "Hey bil- woah sorry." Finn said as he closed the door. "Fucking cockblock dude." I mumbled. Leilani giggled. I noticed she was wearing a hoodie that she wasn't wearing this morning.

"Did you go shopping or something?" I asked as I pointed to her hoodie. "What? No I made a pit stop at home to see my dad and to do some things and on my way out I grabbed this hoodie." She said as she laid down.

"Oh ok, well it's kind of hot in here so you can take it off." I suggested. "Um- no I-I'm fine." She stuttered. She only stutters when she's lying or crying. I squinted my eyes at her. "Your lying." I said dryly.

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Bil really I'm not that hot." She said. I smirked "Well from my eyes-." She cut me off. "Oh shut up you dork." She laughed. "Can you be honest with me for a sec." I said as I looked into her eyes.

"Yea sure." She said. I cleared my throat and started playing with my rings. 

"Did you cut yourself?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry I haven't updated I've been busy, but uh hopefully u enjoyed these two chapters. I'll try to upload more. I love you guys, stay safe. Sorry for mistakes.

1043 words