Chapter 28

Leilani's POV

All of a sudden I see billie storming over to me and the front desk lady. I could literally see storm coming out of her ears. "What's so funny?" She asked the lady. "Oh I don't remember talking to you, so it shouldn't concern you." The lady said.

I let go of her hand and looked at her with a 'what the fuck' look. Nobody and I mean nobody talks to billie like that. "Don't talk to her like that." I said. "Oh cmon babe we were hitting it off and she ruined it." She said.

"Woah I don't even know your name, and that's my girlfriend." I said while pointing to billie. "Cmon baby, we can come another day. Maybe when it's another person working." I said as I grabbed billie's hand.

Her mad expression went away. "B-but the puppies." She whined. The lady was still looking at us while billie was basically throwing a fit. I grabbed her by her neck and smashed my lips onto hers.

She moaned into the kiss as she kissed me back. I pulled away and she looked up at me innocently. "Stop throwing a fit, I said we will come back ma." I said softly. "I'm sorry daddy." She mumbled.

I raised my eyebrow as I never heard her call me that before. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "It's ok baby." I said and walked out. I got in the car and billie climbed over to the passenger seat. 

We made it to billie's house and I was hoping her parents wasn't home, but they are. Billie is going to have to be quiet.

I pulled billie to her room once we got in the house. "Ready for your punishment?" I asked. She shook her head no. "I-I didn't mean to cu-." I cut her off.

Billie's POV

"I don't care." She said. I gulped scared of what she's going to do to me. "Strip." She said. I did as told not wanting to add on to my punishment. She went into my closet and grabbed the 12 inch strap along with a vibrator and some handcuffs.

I audibly gulped. She pointed to the bed and I laid there. She handcuffed me to the bed. She got in between my legs and hovered over me. "You gotta be quiet alright baby?" She whispered.

"Yes daddy." I mumbled. She kissed me and of course I kissed back. She kissed down my neck giving my boobs attention. I was breathing heavily as I tried to be quiet. She kissed down my stomach and opened my legs wider. 

I licked my lips as I watched her every move. She kissed up my thighs slowly teasing me. I whined as I bucked my hips. She smacked my thigh and held my hips down. I moaned lowly. "Patience." She whispered. 

I nodded and she went back to kissing up my thigh. She kissed my clit and I jerked up at the contact. "Lei please." I whined. "Please what billie?" She asked. "P-please fuck me, please." I begged.

"As you wish." She said as she plunged 3 fingers in me. I let out a scream/moan. She went at an inhuman speed as my moans grew louder. She rubbed my clit with her thumb and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. 

"F-fuckkk." I moaned out. I felt a knot in my stomach. "I-I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out. She pulled her fingers out of me right when I was finna release and I let out a loud groan. "What the fuck!" I yelled. 

"This is your punishment baby." She said as she kissed my pouty lips. She edged me about 6 more times before I started to beg. "l-lei please let me cum, I'm sorry please." I whimpered as she pulled her fingers out of me again.

"Please." I panted out. She shoved her fingers inside me again and I let out a loud moan. "AHH FUCK!" I moaned. I felt the knot start  to form in my stomach and I closed my eyes shut. "You can cum my love." She whispered to me.

I let out a loud moan and cum shot right out of me. "Ah fuck!" I moaned as my back arched off of the bed. She helped me ride out my high. I panted as she pulled her fingers out of me. She put on the strap and I shut my eyes in fear.

She grabbed the vibrator and put it on the high setting. She put it on my clit and I moaned. She shoved all 12 inches inside me and my back arched off the bed as I let out a scream. "Fuck I'm sorry!" I moaned out as she went at an inhuman speed.

"I'm sorry!" I moaned out. I kept repeating it over and over. A knot formed in my stomach and I came, but she kept going. "Please I'm sorry!" I moaned. I began to squirt as she kept hitting my g-spot. 

"Ugh I- can't take it." I moaned. I tugged on the handcuffs as I needed something to grab. I was a moaning mess as she kept going. I came again and she pulled out of me. My back fell on the bed as sweat ran down my face. 

It was hard to breath. She unlocked the handcuffs and my arms fell on the bed. My legs were shaking violently as I just laid there. "We're not done." She said. I whined. "All 4's billie." She said. 

I weakly got up and turned around. It was hard to hold myself up. She grabbed my hips and then slammed all 12 inches into me. "Ahh!" I cried out. I was so sore, but it felt so good. My moans grew louder and louder.

Tears ran down my face as I came again. She kept going at an inhuman speed and even started to rub my clit. "FUCK I'M SORRY!" I moaned out as my clit was to sore. I started squirting and my arms gave out so I fell on the bed. 

She kept going as I kept squirting. "S-shit." I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "P-please I c-cant." I moaned out. I came again as my legs gave out next. She pulled out and I just sat there. 

"Come ride me ma." She said. "I-I can't." I whimpered. "Yes you can." She said. "You know our safe word." She said. I didn't want to stop though I just needed a break. I weakly got up as tears streamed down my face. 

I climbed on top of her and she aligned the strap with my hole. "I-I can't." I whimpered as I tried going down. She grabbed my hips and started thrusting her hips at a fast pace. I threw my head back as I moaned loudly. 

More tears streamed out of my eyes. My legs were still shaking violently as she thrusted into me. I moaned loudly as I came. She kept going and more tears ran down my cheeks. I started squirting and that's when she pulled out.

I collapsed on the bed as I tried to catch my breath. "Ready for your ultimate punishment for throwing a fit?" She asked. "No baby I-I'm sorry." I said as my whole body shook. She handcuffed me to the bed again. 

"I'm gonna go clean up, then run you a bath, but you're going to have this and this on." She said as she pulled out another vibrator and another dildo. (It's like the machine one.)

My eyes widened. She turned both of them on and I whimpered as all 11 inches went inside of me and out. She left and I cried more. "BABY PLEASE I-I'M SORRY." I moaned out as I started squirting.

This went on for an hour before she came and turned it off. I was shaking violently as I cried. My legs was sore, my arms were sore hell everything was sore. "You learn your lesson?" She asked. I cried as I nodded. 

"I-I'm sorry I-I'll listen next time." I whimpered out. She unlocked the handcuffs and I fell limp on the bed. She picked me up and ran to the bathroom. She put me in the tub and began to wash me up. 

"This is gonna hurt ok." She said I nodded and she began to wash in between my legs. I shut my eyes as more tears ran down my cheeks. She finally got done and drained the water. "I love you." She whispered to me.

"I love you too." I mumbled tiredly. She helped me get dress and she took me to my room. I noticed that there were clean sheets on the bed. When the hell did she do that. She pulled the covers over me.

I cuddled into her and sighed. "I'm sorry." I whispered tiredly. "It's alright my love. Go to sleep." She said softly as she ran her fingers through my hair. I began to fall asleep.

"Night lei."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1498 words