Chapter 18

Billie's POV

"It's obviously something if you're staring at me." She said as she walked towards me. My mouth hung slightly open as I stared at her. "Um I-I just think that bra is to small, that's all." I mumbled as I looked down to hide my blush.

"Really?" She asked. I looked up and she was standing right in front of me. "Oh my..." I whispered. "What?" She asked. "Um nothing." I mumbled. She grabbed my face gently and kissed me passionately. 

I kissed back immediately. Her hands went under my shirt and roamed my body. I moaned into the kiss a bit. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. I was squeezing my legs shut as we continued our make out session.

She pushed her knee in between my legs separating them. I whimpered as my hands went to my center. She pinned my hands up and I whined. "Baby please this is embarrassing." I mumbled as I knew there was a wet spot on my pants.

"What is?" She asked as her hand started sliding down my stomach. I squirmed, "L-lei." I mumbled. I wanted to push her hand down to where I wanted her, but she was still holding my hands. 

She was going painfully slow. I whined as I squirmed around. A knock on the door interrupted and I groaned. "For fuck sake." I mumbled as Lei put her shirt on. I opened the door and saw finneas. 

"What." I grumbled. "Damn who made you angry." He chuckled. "What finneas." I said. "Mom said we're going out to eat so get dressed." He said and walked away. I closed the door and groaned.

"I don't wanna go out to eat, I want you to eat meee." I whined. I heard her chuckle and my face went bright red as I realized I just said that out loud. "You know you would think you wouldn't be ready after you know." She said.

"I can't help it when your so beautiful." I said. "Girls cmon!" I heard my mom yell. We walked downstairs and got in the van. Me and lei sat in the back, Finn and Claudia sat in the front row, and of course my dad was driving and my mom was in the passenger seat.

Everyone was silent, quiet music playing in the background. Leilani hand was on my thigh, but I didn't think anything of it until her hand started sliding closer to my center. My breathing became irregular as she got closer.

Her hand slid into my pants and rubbed over my clothed clit. My hand went flying to my mouth as I tried to hold in a moan. She moved my underwear out the way and began to rub my clit. I whimpered, and laid my head on her shoulder. 

"Baby." I moaned quietly. She pushed a finger inside me and I gasped. She added another finger as I grabbed the seats. Moans spilled from my mouth, but they were muffled. "Oh god." I moaned into her shirt. 

My legs started shaking slightly and she pulled her fingers out. "Bro w-what the fuck." I said out of breath and frustrated since I was finna reach my climax. She just smirked and licked her fingers before going back on her phone.

"Hey." I said to her. "Hm." She hummed. "Finish." I demanded. "I'm sorry who exactly are you talking to?" She asked as her hand wrapped around my throat. I gasped. "N-no one." I moaned out quietly. 

"Thought so." She said as she let go. "We're here." We heard finneas say.

__

We made it home after dinner and it went pretty great besides the fact I was literally on edge the whole time. "Baby." I said as I put my phone away. "Yea." She said as she powered her phone off. "Can you please finish what you started." I mumbled embarrassedly. 

"Finish what baby." She asked as she looked at me with hooded eyes. "Um can you just- can you fuck me please." I asked desperately. "Hm I don't know have you been good?" She asked. I quickly nodded. 

"Y-yes I have, promise." I said. "So if I go ask finneas if you were nice to him he'll say yea?" She asked as she pulled me to straddle her. "Um well- I don't know." I said quietly. "Please." I begged. 

"Ok." She said and I smiled. "Strip." She said. I quickly climb off of her and take off my clothes eagerly. "Sit on my face." She said. I was shocked for a second, but I quickly complied. I lowered myself on her and she wrapped her arms around my thighs.

She started to eat me out as slightly loud moans left my mouth. "Fuck baby." I moaned out. She let go of one of my thighs and shoved two fingers into me without a warning and I moaned loudly.

She went at an inhuman speed as moans escaped my lips. My legs started to shake as I felt a knot in my stomach. "Baby I'm gonna-." I was cut off by me throwing my head back and letting out the loudest moan I could've possibly done. 

She helped me ride out my high and eventually it became to much pleasure. "Fuck baby, too much." I moaned as I tugged on her hair. She let me lift up and I collapsed next to her on the bed out of breath. 

"Maybe next time be quiet." She whispered to me. My face turned bright red and I covered my face. "Please shush." I mumbled. "Bottom billie, fits perfectly." She said as she kissed my nose. "Oh my god." I mumbled embarrassedly.

It felt so good, but it was so embarrassing to talk about. "Shower or bath." She asked. "Bath." I mumbled with a sigh. She left the room and I smiled and just stare at the ceiling. 

After a few minutes of me just being in my thoughts, I heard the door open. "Bath's ready." She said as she poked her head in. 

I got up and walked to the bathroom with her. We got in the bath and just relaxed.

__

After our bath we kind of just chilled and watched tv. I was getting sleepy. "Lei." I said . She hummed in response. "Can we cuddle?" I asked innocently. "Of course." She said. I cuddled into her side and got comfortable.

She held me as I drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight billie" Was the last thing I heard before I went into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1105 words