Chapter 7

Leilani's POV

I woke up and looked over to see a peacefully sleeping billie. I smiled and got out of bed carefully and quietly. I went to my closet and searched through it to find an outfit for today. I finally found the right one and went to go take a shower.

I looked in the mirror and cringed slightly before getting undress and getting in the shower. The shower is like my crying place. Every time I'm in the shower I cry. I don't know what it is or why I'm crying but I'm tired of it.

I finally finished with my shower and I got dressed and did my make up. I went to go wake up billie but I just couldn't bring myself too. She looked so peaceful, I sighed as I went to shake her to wake her up.

"Hm?" She hummed in response. "It's time to get up for school." I mumbled. "Ok." She sighed before sitting up and grabbed an outfit from the bag finneas brought her and then she went to the bathroom.

I put some perfume on and then I put lip gloss on. I then debated about putting earrings on. I decided to bring them just in case I wanted to wear them later on in the day. Billie came out of the bathroom and my mouth dropped.

She looked hot. "Is something wrong?" She asked nervously as she looked down at her self. I quickly shook my head and held her hands in mine. "No no you just look beautiful that's all." I said.

I saw her blush and look down. "Thank you, you too." She said nervously. "No problem, ready to go?" I asked. She grabbed her phone and nodded. These were our outfits.

 These were our outfits

We walked downstairs and out the door

We walked downstairs and out the door. I held billie hand as we walked to school talking about anything and everything. "You have plans after school?" She asked as we walked into school. "Probably not, but then again stuff gets planned last minute with me." I shrugged.

"Wanna like go out to eat or something, you could totally say no but I was just won-." I cut her off. "Billie I would love to. Plus I think it's a great opportunity to get to know each other more." I said.

"Yea." She smiled, "Hey um can we talk." I felt Zoey tap me. I turned around and looked at her with an confused face. "Why should I?" I asked her feeling my anger come in. I've always dealt with anger issues it's just something I always somewhat knew how to control.

"Well because I feel like I messed up a really good friendship because I was just jealous that you were making another friend." She said. She seemed genuinely sorry. "Fine." I said and gave her a hug and began to walk to first period with billie.

She seemed a little off though. "Bil what's wrong?" I asked. "I don't know but it seems like she's faking." She mumbled. "Billie cmon don't be like that." I said. "I'm not being like anything Lei, I just can't forgive a person that literally knocked me unconscious and then forgive her the next day."

She whisper yelled. I never seen billie angry mainly because I just met her. So when she snapped it kind of took me by surprise. "Sorry I-I didn't mean to snap at you like that." She said sadly full of guilt.

"No no it's fine I understand where the anger is coming from." I said truthfully. "But billie you have to understand that she is my best friend and I love her." I said. "Yea I know." She sighed.

"Alright class lets began..."

__

It's now 8th period and this period is computer science. We don't do much in this class so It's my favorite class. "We still on for tonight?" Billie asked me. "Of course." I gave her a small smile. "okay." She said quietly.

"Look I really am sorry for the way I snapped at you I was just really upset that you forgave her so easily, not saying that you can't forgive her but I just thought it would take a little more time." She sighed.

I can tell billie was beating herself up about how she whisper yelled at me earlier. "Billie don't beat yourself up about it ok? I said it was ok, we're still on for tonight, and I totally understand." I said softly.

She sighed, "Right sorry, I just- your the first person to ever become my friend at this school." She said as she fiddled with her ring. "So I don't wanna loose you to something stupid because you're a really cool person and I just-." I cut her off.

"Billie." She looked at me. "You're not going to loose me, I'll always be here for you even if we do fall off." I said as I held her hand. "Ok." She let out a sigh of relief. "So um I'll pick you up at around 4:30?" She said more as a question then a statement.

"Sounds good to me." I said, we get out of school at 3:00 so really it was perfect timing.

__

I was currently downstairs waiting on billie. It was now 4:59pm and she hasn't showed up. I was just going to lay down until I heard a knock on the door. I got up from the kitchen island and went to open the door.

"I'm so sorry I'm late I didn't know your favorite flowers so I had to ask your friend Zoey and then my brother needed help with something and then my mom wanted me to wash the dishes and-." I cut her off.

Seems like I've been doing that a lot today. "Billie babe it's fine." I said as she looked like she was having a panic attack. She was breathing heavily as tears formed in her eyes. "I'm sorry I just- I didn't want you to think I stood you up or anything." She sighed.

"Billie it's ok I promise, maybe just text me next time." I said. She quickly nodded. "Wait next time, you want it to be a next time." She said excitedly. "Of course." I giggled at her excitement. Billie may look hard but she's actually really like a little kid.

"Let's get this show on the road then shall we?" She said, "We shall." I smiled as I grabbed her hand and we headed to her car.

Hopefully tonight goes well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1120 words